Wes Welker......

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
He has killed this team over the past 2 years with critical drops.....time for Pats to move on with out him??

:shake:

Brady is the one who played like shit today, he handled the end of the 1st 1/2 like a smuck. If any other qb does what he did to end the 1st 1/2 they would have been ripped a new ass hole from the media/experts/bettors , but because he is Brady he gets a free pass just like Manning blowing the Broncs game last week. Flacco was the better qb on the field today by alot. If Brady put his team in position to get a td to end the 1st 1/2 the out come could have been very different because the Pats were in the red zone alot after that & had to go for td's instead of taking the 3pt a couple of times. Bradys poor handling of the situation at the end of the 1/2 was the game change imo.

Going forward I see the 49ers getting the red zone often vs the Ravens & they won't come up empty as the Pats did today. Great story for the brothers to meet for the championship, Jim imo has the better overall team on both sides of the ball & Kap has shown he can take any kind of pressure & is improving every snap ....this kid can be the next great one..I think 49ers find a way to win what could be a great super bowl

Yup cash. Flacco was money in 2nd. I also think niether team has problems scoring.

Hunt : I agree ...think we see a high scoring Super Bowl with winner in the 30's. I think 49ers find the red znne / end zone more & their "d" is a tad better than the Ravens. Ravens had several games this yr where teams ran the ball very well against them & the 49ers can run the ball as good as anyone right now.

I am still wondering why the announcers were not calling Brady out on how he handled the ending of 1st 1/2... this was a huge factor in the out come .

Welker isn't built to be a #1 WR. It's time for the Pats to get them a #1 to add to Welker, Llyod and Gronk.

blame this loss on wes, nah, he is too valuable to this team. the loss of gronk was huge for what they do and the lack of lloyd stepping his game up to be big time outside wr handcuffs them. they get by because of brady, wes and the tight ends. that said, doubt wes is back, problem is edelman is too injury prone. the defense still needs to be better and i think they will be, they are pretty young.

Yup cash. Flacco was money in 2nd. I also think niether team has problems scoring.

It was almost like they let Flacco warm up in the 1st 1/2 then let him open up the 2nd 1/2 & I loved that the Ravens came out throwing with an 8pt lead & went for juggler... great coaching imo.... so many coaches like to nurse those small leads & end up screwing up the mojo of their team, but Ravens went for it. Great job by the Ravens & their staff

Absolutely. Bellicheck got out coached big time. I think the wind affected both to some degree but Flacco took advantage in short fields and rz. Brady didn't.

Welker isn't built to be a #1 WR. It's time for the Pats to get them a #1 to add to Welker, Llyod and Gronk.
Saints' same problem. Gronk is better than Jimmy we know and Brady is the man.

But both have dog shit receivers who would be nada w/o the QB. I give Lance Moore credit as a slot for his hands....everyone else...fuck em

same with Pats...Wes is a slot and Brady makes him look all world

blame this loss on wes, nah, he is too valuable to this team. the loss of gronk was huge for what they do and the lack of lloyd stepping his game up to be big time outside wr handcuffs them. they get by because of brady, wes and the tight ends. that said, doubt wes is back, problem is edelman is too injury prone. the defense still needs to be better and i think they will be, they are pretty young.
Outside of Gronk read those names aloud again. Edleman LOL.....

If anyone is the fool it is Matt Ryan...he has the most talent and does the least with it. Julio Jones is a fuckin complete beast...and I hate the fucker....

wes' third down drop changed the game completely.......that said, NE had every chance to bury this team early and failed..

Wes Welker was the player of the game for the Pats. Ridiculous that anybody is blaming the loss on him.

and nobody blamed gary anderson for the vikings not beating the falcons in 1999 (well, some do)....chuck knox used to say bigtime players make bigtime plays in bigtime games.........welker has had 2 monumental drops in the last 12 months.....just sayin

He had 8 for 117 and a td. Tough to hate to much, but the drops were huge. Lloyd dropped a couple also

Welker not the problem.....he cant do everything.....he has lost a step---you could tell on his kick returns

Brady is such a pussy!

Welker not the problem.....he cant do everything.....he has lost a step---you could tell on his kick returns

Brady is such a pussy!

Exactly!!! Brady changed this game completely when he failed to think & execute late in the 1st 1/2 , this is what changed the entire game going forward. Still love how when the Ravens had an 8pt lead they went for the juggler ...throwing on almost every play to get a 15pt lead....so many coaches try to nurse an 8pt lead & end up losing, Harbaugh went for it . If you are a player you have to love this type of play calling, your coaches are giving you the best chance to win.

Lets not forget how on 4th & 4 & Brady could have easily run for a 1st down & he elected to over throw a guy in the end zone. Brady failed misserably in this game & I am confused as to why he is not being called out on his poor play. Congrads to the Ravens & their fans, they deserved to win this game.

anna-burns1.jpg

The Pats need Wes Welker more than Wes needs them. It's the style of their offense. And while it appears I'm the only one who thinks this, I like Aaron Hernandez almost as much as Gronk. Can't understand a few of the comments above or lack there of concerning Latin Power?

Wes Welkers Wife vs. Ray Lewis

Wow at her comment - she has the balls most men don't

After Sunday's AFC Championship game ...
Anna Burns Welker
went to her Facebook page and posted the following message:

"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Wow at her comment - she has the balls most men don't

After Sunday's AFC Championship game ...
Anna Burns Welker
went to her Facebook page and posted the following message:

"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"
Really? sounds like a bitch to me

Sorry Teed - didn't even look in here for that.

Why Twinkie? Because she says what she feels? It's not like she's lying.

Sorry Teed - didn't even look in here for that.

Why Twinkie? Because she says what she feels? It's not like she's lying.
she can say what she wants. did ray personally attack wes or her? seems deflective in nature

what balls does she have? she is someones wife who doesnt have to put a uniform on. just seems dumb.

Ray has been pretty clean since then. Not sure he had a record before or not. I said it before. The way I read the story is he was trying to get a couple of his friends out of there. Id probably do the same in the situation.

Ray has been pretty clean since then. Not sure he had a record before or not. I said it before. The way I read the story is he was trying to get a couple of his friends out of there. Id probably do the same in the situation.

Your completely reading it wrong.

He is a total fucking fraud.

He lied during the investigation and was indicted for murder. Lewis was helping two murderers get away from the scene of the crime and then threw away evidence.

It's pretty simple.

Ya I see he was indicted for murder then charges reduced for his agreed testimony against his 2 friends and a guilty plea to misdemeanor obstruction. He then admitted he gave a misleading statement to police. Did 12 months probation and fined by NFL.

His 2 friends were later acquitted on self defense.

He then later paid undisclosed money to the families of the two dead guys. A rich football player, so the deceased families went after him.

I get it.

What is fraud about it?

"I'm deeply sorry for my recent post on Facebook. I let the competitiveness of the game and the comments people were making about a team I dearly love get the best of me. My actions were emotional and irrational and I sincerely apologize to Ray Lewis and anyone affected by my comment after yesterday's game.
"It is such an accomplishment for any team to make it to the NFL playoffs, and the momentary frustration I felt should not overshadow the accomplishments of both of these amazing teams."

Brady is the one who played like shit today, he handled the end of the 1st 1/2 like a smuck. If any other qb does what he did to end the 1st 1/2 they would have been ripped a new ass hole from the media/experts/bettors , but because he is Brady he gets a free pass just like Manning blowing the Broncs game last week. Flacco was the better qb on the field today by alot. If Brady put his team in position to get a td to end the 1st 1/2 the out come could have been very different because the Pats were in the red zone alot after that & had to go for td's instead of taking the 3pt a couple of times. Bradys poor handling of the situation at the end of the 1/2 was the game change imo.

Going forward I see the 49ers getting the red zone often vs the Ravens & they won't come up empty as the Pats did today. Great story for the brothers to meet for the championship, Jim imo has the better overall team on both sides of the ball & Kap has shown he can take any kind of pressure & is improving every snap ....this kid can be the next great one..I think 49ers find a way to win what could be a great super bowl

This is an exceptional comment. I don't need to read anymore of the thread because its over.

Twink, listen to Reverend Ray discuss the murders today. He lies thru his teeth, pretends he was just a victim of circumstance.

How convenient he had found God after the fact. That is the fraud.

Reminds me of former Colorado coach McCartney.

Twink, listen to Reverend Ray discuss the murders today. He lies thru his teeth, pretends he was just a victim of circumstance.

How convenient he had found God after the fact. That is the fraud.

Reminds me of former Colorado coach McCartney.
AK does Ray have another crime on his record before or after? I dont know the answer, just asking

Kid you know me well enough on here to know Im not just some contrarian.

I feel like ESPN is hyping this up and yes I can see how people are sick of seein it. Dude has always been emotional player and has played on one team his whole NFL ride. He is also one of the greatest at his position.

He has always played hard,

The off the field incident is one that I always struggle with because I can see it happening to so many people. I was with my friend the other weekend and he carries a knife, military gift from a friend. I am not trying to sound bad ass or anything like that. How I grew up is that you take care of your friends and they take care of you.

If I was in a fight or they were in a bang bang situation, I am gettin them outta there. I am not driving them to the police station, and I believe many would on emotion alone.

So the guy found God after....why does this infuriate people so much? I get the over saturation, but that is the media

I am not saying he is a lamb by any means....just do not get all the hate

I hate Rae Carruth and Jerry Sandusky...not Ray Lewis

Criminal record I don't believe so. But he had been sued a couple times for not paying bills including once for over $500,000.

I think what infuriates people is not that he found God but rather that he hides behind his religion.

Just look at the heat Tebow has taken for his religious beliefs yet those same people say nary a word about Ray when he runs his mouth X10 more about religion.

"I'm deeply sorry for my recent post on Facebook. I let the competitiveness of the game and the comments people were making about a team I dearly love get the best of me. My actions were emotional and irrational and I sincerely apologize to Ray Lewis and anyone affected by my comment after yesterday's game.
"It is such an accomplishment for any team to make it to the NFL playoffs, and the momentary frustration I felt should not overshadow the accomplishments of both of these amazing teams."

Wes told her to post this one.

Back