Well, 8 weeks in, what have we learned?

I hadn't watched a Baylor game this season until today but that team has some serious speed on the flanks. Gundy's team isn't short of athletes but Baylor just made them look silly, over and over. Hats off to Matt Rhule - you spend your coaching life 1500 miles away from central Texas and somehow have transitioned really well into the state.

Toledo really sucks. And Ball St is really feeling it right now. 2nd string kid Carter Bradley went for Toledo today, but it was 17-0 Ball St before they punted. Then next series they scored again.

Utah's defensive flat out dominated. Utes turned ball over a ton or it would've been much more of a blowout

Central Michigan fumbled into the EZ right before they scored, BG scooped and scored for 14pt swing

Texas' defense is much worse than previously thought - they are very injured and they were running on fumes, but some of those plays KU made on them were pretty embarrassing for the Horns.

Texas' defense is much worse than previously thought - they are very injured and they were running on fumes, but some of those plays KU made on them were pretty embarrassing for the Horns.

Embarrassing is understating it. We came this close to losing to Kansas at home.

Pooka nearly had the most rushing yards allowed by a Texas Orlando defense in the 1st half.

Then those guys were so wide open on critical down/distance and scoring 2nd H KU pass plays

Some of it was definitely the OU hangover I think, but OU wasn't hung over, they hung it on a bad opponent.

Again, it is alot about the injuries, but Texas might finish 4th in the Big Xll if they aren't careful.

Wisconsin allowed 29 pts in 6 games entering today. Illinois got 24 on them.

Some of it was definitely the OU hangover I think, but OU wasn't hung over, they hung it on a bad opponent.

Again, it is alot about the injuries, but Texas might finish 4th in the Big Xll if they aren't careful.

It shouldn't have been a hangover deal. Conversely, it should have been about playing embarrassing and undisciplined football in Dallas and wanting to right the ship. Unfortunately, that type football isn't an outlier. Instead, it looks to be the norm.

Injuries don't help. But worse it's just poor coaching, especially on the defensive side of things. Orlando's just taking steps back and his unit is doing the same with him.

Oregon State had 9 sacks vs Cal, largely due to horrible Cal OL play. Beavers only had 12 sacks on the season coming in.

Army's 3 game losing streak is their first such losing streak since 2015

And the Texas Longhorn football program will never be elite again because the city is a haven for male pussies. It is the guiding light for any feminine man residing in Texas. As long as the city is all about emasculation, the football program will suck ass.

Hippies ruin football

Shane Buechele threw 6 TDs. Temple had allowed 5 all season coming in. SMU was SOD at the 1 and missed a short FG or it would've been worse.

Tackling efficiency rates would be a helpful stat. So its sort of obvious that offenses with a significant weakness in protection are going to go the quick pass/screen/perimeter route. How well are those defenders on either side going to tackle? How good are those receivers at YAC (off broken tackles)?

And the Texas Longhorn football program will never be elite again because the city is a haven for male pussies. It is the guiding light for any feminine man residing in Texas. As long as the city is all about emasculation, the football program will suck ass.

Hippies ruin football

This is such an ignorant perspective. Look at Cal shit nvm

When is Michigan going to win a big game? This has to be getting old. They recruit at a pretty high level.
Shea Patterson. Man, that kid coming out was supposed to be allllllllll world. What the fuck man.
He sucks. Straight up.

Joe Brady stock way up. It’s unreal to see an off-season difference. LSU has playmakers, this is not new. But the poise, the progressions. I can’t wait until Terrace comes back.
Really not trying to fan boi this shit, but watching LSU for years it’s really wild to watch.

Bammers, this QB is next years starter correct?

Boise was exposed. Their remaining schedule was garbage and it would have been a shame if they made a ny6 bowl over a more deserving team.

I learned I suck at picking dogs of +10 or more, actually confirmed.....i already knew it.

When is Michigan going to win a big game? This has to be getting old. They recruit at a pretty high level.
Shea Patterson. Man, that kid coming out was supposed to be allllllllll world. What the fuck man.
He sucks. Straight up.

Joe Brady stock way up. It’s unreal to see an off-season difference. LSU has playmakers, this is not new. But the poise, the progressions. I can’t wait until Terrace comes back.
Really not trying to fan boi this shit, but watching LSU for years it’s really wild to watch.

Bammers, this QB is next years starter correct?
Did you watch the Michigan game? Lol. He's sucked all year but he was excellent after a few drives last night. I'd say his best game in 12 months almost. Michigan dominated the game overall. Kid drops the TD and the officiating was atrocious. I mean, even neutral observers could see that last night. There was basically a 17-21 point swing on blatant incorrect calls.

Boise was exposed. Their remaining schedule was garbage and it would have been a shame if they made a ny6 bowl over a more deserving team.

I learned I suck at picking dogs of +10 or more, actually confirmed.....i already knew it.

good to see u man.

And if Bama beats LSU then just flip that number to Jalen Hurts.

Fair or not, burrow for Heisman is 100% dependent on the outcome of Alabama game. Tua’s injury opens door wide open, think Fields enters the discussion too. If Tua is able to play by LSU and does his usual thing, I think he’ll be the front-runner again. At this point, I don’t think stats are going to matter as much as how these guys perform in big games. They’re all going to have huge stats, need something else to distinguish themselves

Fair or not, burrow for Heisman is 100% dependent on the outcome of Alabama game. Tua’s injury opens door wide open, think Fields enters the discussion too. If Tua is able to play by LSU and does his usual thing, I think he’ll be the front-runner again. At this point, I don’t think stats are going to matter as much as how these guys perform in big games. They’re all going to have huge stats, need something else to distinguish themselves

Burrows numbers are insane though. Dude playing pitch n catch out there. Even if they lose to bama , but it's close and he puts up 300+ with multiple tds he's still the front runner. jmo. We saw Florida shred Auburn d. Expect the same for that game tbh.

Agree Fields needs to be in discussion, his efficiency numbers are pretty damn good. I believe he only has 1 pick on the year also. Wisconsin, Michigan, PSU left.

All the stats which freshman hold the current team lead for Purdue.

*Pass attps
*Pass comps
*Pass yds
*Pass TDs
*Carries
*Rush yds
*Rush TDs
*Recs
*Rec yds
*Rec TDs
*Total TDs
*Total offense
*All-purpose yds
*INTs (defense)
*TFLs
*Sacks
*Punting

All the stats which freshman hold the current team lead for Purdue.

*Pass attps
*Pass comps
*Pass yds
*Pass TDs
*Carries
*Rush yds
*Rush TDs
*Recs
*Rec yds
*Rec TDs
*Total TDs
*Total offense
*All-purpose yds
*INTs (defense)
*TFLs
*Sacks
*Punting

See you in the CFP in 3 years.

Continued good for SMU and especially Shane Buechele. Really nice kid who took his bags from Austin to Dallas and is excelling along with the rest of his team.

Good piece about the program's bounceback:

I dont get why UM went after Shea in the first place. I woulda bet my house on them going after some Rudock 2.0 guy

Burrows numbers are insane though. Dude playing pitch n catch out there. Even if they lose to bama , but it's close and he puts up 300+ with multiple tds he's still the front runner. jmo. We saw Florida shred Auburn d. Expect the same for that game tbh.

Like I said, probably unfair. But we saw it last year with Tua. Wouldn’t shock me to see it again

Back