Welcome to the UNDERDOG CONTEST Playoffs...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Hey all,

We appreciate all the membership participating in one of our very favorite contests once again! After 13 grueling weeks, we have identified our regular season winners and also our playoff participants!

Regular Season Winners:

1st Place @CHSGTMD
2nd Place @jimmymo

Most total Correct Dogs @Instant Hole with 18 correct!

*Payouts will follow the playoffs!

Playoff field:

@CHSGTMD
@jimmymo
@BenchCoach
@gunner4ever
@KJ
@Grind_4_Mine
@brewers888
@Augie
@reNew Orleans

Okay, so how does the playoff round work?

Easy. The members that advance to the playoff round will have NINE selections to use throughout championship week and the Bowl games. They may use them as they wish and are NOT required to use all selections but are encouraged to do so. Tiebreakers will be implemented via the National Championship Game if needed. You may PM your last few picks for strategic purposes.

As far as lines go. We will post Championship Week tonight and then add the bowls in 7-10 days after the market has settled a bit + some clarity to players sitting out.

New Mexico State 335

Washington 285

Miami 265

Oklahoma State 475

UNLV 115

Appalachian State 185

Alabama 190

SMU 150

Louisville 115

Iowa 1050

Navy 115

Ohio 145

UL Lafayette 135

Miami OH 180

Fresno State 150

Boise State 115

California 125

Western Kentucky 115

Marshall 300

South Florida 140

Georgia Tech 175

N. Illinois NL (too close to PK)

Duke 255

Georgia St NL (too close to PK)

Air Force 135

Eastern Michigan 500

Northwestern 225

Coastal Carolina 285

Bowling Green 145

Rice 170

UNLV 390

Tulane 275

North Carolina 210

USC 235

Oklahoma State 115

Boston College 320

Rutgers/Miami NL (pk game)

NC State 115

Oklahoma 115

Kentucky 165

Oregon State 185

Memphis 290

Mizzou/Ohio State NL (pk game)

Ole Miss 155

Maryland 225

Florida State 475

Toledo 145

Wisconsin 285

Iowa 265

Liberty 550

Alabama/Michigan NL (too close to pk)

Washington 155

MNC Game to be posted January 2nd!!

Last edited:
BOL to all and thanks BAR and CTG for putting this contest on. It's a great contest to be involved in, gives you a different perspective and I think helps your handicapping skills overall! My season total though a little light ;)

BOL to all and thanks BAR and CTG for putting this contest on. It's a great contest to be involved in, gives you a different perspective and I think helps your handicapping skills overall! My season total though a little light ;)
Yeah, this was my worst performance in this but man we have some guys that can pick out outright dogs on this site!!

Oh wow, I made it?
Just shows you the more you know, the less you know bc I spend entirely too much time on the NFL and can’t pick winners there.

UNLV +115

Yeah, this was my worst performance in this but man we have some guys that can pick out outright dogs on this site!!
I have done well in this contest despite being a pretty shitty handicapper overall.......BUT I just follow the playbook that D8 laid down years ago....dogs with a solid D or a dynamic QB.......if you have been around here long enough to know D8, you know....

I have done well in this contest despite being a pretty shitty handicapper overall.......BUT I just follow the playbook that D8 laid down years ago....dogs with a solid D or a dynamic QB.......if you have been around here long enough to know D8, you know....
:moose::moose::moose::moose:

previous selections were

UNLV +115
Louisville +115

Oklahoma State +475

Will there be more games made available?

Iowa are listed twice at very different numbers

Zero chance I pay attention to others' picks in some effort to gain an advantage, that's not what this is about. Just love the contest and those who put time and effort into making it a thing.

New Mexico St 335
Washington 285
UNLV 115
Air Force 135

Multi-quote beyond may capabilities, so will do it old fashioned.......Adding Oklahoma State 115...full card so far below

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Washington 285 (P12 Championship)
Georgia Tech 175
Northwestern 225
Washington 155
Ole Miss 155
Oklahoma State 115

Soon to be atop the B1G

Back