Weird line of the week.. insight pls.

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
I don't understand how GB is only -3.5 vs LAC in what will likely be a home crowd for them, getting top receiver back, against an LAC team that has looked so shitty lately.
I feel like the line should be GB -6 or so. I have a play on GB, but this line has me worried.... any insight would be appreciated.

I don't understand how GB is only -3.5 vs LAC in what will likely be a home crowd for them, getting top receiver back, against an LAC team that has looked so shitty lately.
I feel like the line should be GB -6 or so. I have a play on GB, but this line has me worried.... any insight would be appreciated.

Agree it looks shady but it looked shady last week too. I think it’s a tight game. Comes down to which qb makes the clutch throw. We know who that is.

I did not find the line to be shocking at all. I expected Green Bay -3 I think NE-3 is more surprising.

Its a bit low to me too but I think its because Green Bay has a huge HFA and are basically a .500 team on the road.

It's pretty much impossible to do much capping when a team decides to get out to LA early and party more than they are prepping. Rodgers pointed out those bad decisions by teammates in his post-game presser Sunday.

I'm guessing GB will be plenty focused this Sunday.

It's pretty much impossible to do much capping when a team decides to get out to LA early and party more than they are prepping. Rodgers pointed out those bad decisions by teammates in his post-game presser Sunday.

I'm guessing GB will be plenty focused this Sunday.
Interesting.

Back