Week One Plays

heres my final list of leans;

STANFORD IF i can get 17 its at 16.5 right now and I refuse to buy anymore

ULM+6 maybe ML as well

BG+15

KENT ST+6

OREGON if it drops down .5 to 14 possibly

WVU/WMU OVER if its in upper 40's no higher than 52 which is what i capped it at

MIAOH+6

THE "U" if I can get -17 I'll look closer

FSU/CLEM UNDER 45 I see a 24-14 game

ASU -14 really looking hard

UCONN/DUKE OVER 51 capped it around 58-60 range

STAN/UCLA UNDER 48 can't see more than 42 scored here

NEBRASKA -20 this one has to be a blowout

AUBURN/KSU UNDER 45 see a 28-10 game

AKRON/ARMY UNDER 44

NM/UTEP UNDER 53

Again just leans and games I will look harder at, a little help would be good either way of course. Not worried about SC even though blake is out. hes not very good anyways and smelly should do just fine.

az is all hype every yeara and NEVER produce. hype=phony and thats what AZ is. BYU produces every year and quietly win 9-10 games every year. stoops is garbage and until they win or play to potential i keep hearing i will go against them

Im sorry, but did someone actually suggest that UCONN's Running Offense would the "tops in the nation"??? That might just be the funniest damned thing I have ever read!!! If by Tops in the Nation you mean middle of the Big East, sure! Thats quality reading right there!

GL Troy - see you have Tex 1h at -21.5. I've been waiting on that line also. Wondering where you played that?

BOL Troy :cheers:

Love UCONN and LSU. Leaning on them myself. Hope you have a remarkable season. Always good to get back to a sport with -110 lines. :shake:

Im sorry, but did someone actually suggest that UCONN's Running Offense would the "tops in the nation"??? That might just be the funniest damned thing I have ever read!!! If by Tops in the Nation you mean middle of the Big East, sure! Thats quality reading right there!

13TH IN THE NATION IN RUSHING
UConn ranked 13th in the nation in rushing offense last year at 182.92 yards per game. Four of the top 15 teams played in the BIG EAST as, along with UConn, West Virginia (313.00) ranked second nationally, Louisville (185.31) 12th and Rutgers (180.15) 15th. Not surprisingly, of the top 20 teams in the nation in rushing, all but five (4-8 Air Force, 4-8 Connecticut, 2-10 Illinois, 4-8 Fresno State and 4-8 Bowling Green) had .500 or better records. The Huskies came close to averaging 200 yards per game on the ground for a season, a feat the school has not accomplished since 1995 when UConn averaged 229.9 ypg.

there ya go.. smartass

Back