Week of September 17th thru 20th Plays and Analysis Thread

Alright, gonna go on a quick ramble about some of the plays and get back to it later as well...

Finally pulled the trigger on Iowa. I know Bob took some value away but the crossover from +1 to -1 doesn't concern me too much. Btter coaching, a great defense and hopefully get a few drives and should be fine in this game.

Yes, I took the Buckeyes. No Beanie again but I think getting this spread under 21 is good and we should get the win here. I know tOSU has been getting bashed all week but lets not forget that they statisticlly played much better than USC in the first half last week. Missed FG, called back TD's and the backbreaking INT sealed that game. The Bucks aren't built to be a comeback team against a good defense. As lopsided as the score was the difference between those two teams isn't as wide as many think. I think this could be Pryor's real intorduction to CFB fans. I expect a very big impact. Kid is smooth man, more jealous now we didn't get him. OSU may come out with a slight hangover but eventually will clamp down and blow out THESE trojans ;).

Florida is gonna throttle the creamsickles. Pretty much same line and total last year. Remember hammering both. It happens again. Misleading score last week as well for Tennessee. This just isn't a good team. I had high hopes for them this season but the bottom line is they are just mediocore. Yeah, its an SEC road game in Neyland Stadium in a rivalry. Whoop-de-dam-doo. Gotta cap each game individually each day, month and year. Florida will permit about 20 points in this game. I see 35 minimum from them though. Bingo, bango bongo you get your cover and the hova.

Agree 100 percent on Florida bro...

what's your take on ASU? Bjorks thread scares me a little..BUT jeebus this is a great situation for ASU...and UGA reminds me of uncle lloyds teams.

hrm, we don't have 1 game in common this week bitch. You got a lot of games I either leaned ur way or just didn't have a good enough feel for but you have some nice situations like Toledo at home facing Fresno off the big loss and I'm not a believer in FSU yet so I lean Wake. Think UF shows a better offense this week, BYU should roll and not sure what to think with UCLA. Best of luck this week

Back