Week of September 10th-12th Discussion

From Texas St story:

Spavital said multiple players who had been in quarantine for the past two weeks due to contact tracing returned to practice this week. Many players who were hurt during the SMU game, such as lineback Sione Tupou, defensive lineman Jaquel Pierce and redshirt sophomore tight end Blake Aragon, were getting back on the field as well.

Tupou did get injured last week, he is a key for them if he is back. Not mentioned here, I read that Caeveon Patton was expected back (on covid list last week), but not in starting spot on depth chart.

Has cuse improved any from last year where the offense looked pitiful?

QB DeVito should be healthy at least, but top 2 returning RBs opted out (and '19s leader gone). 2 of their top 3 of their WRs gone, a couple returning guys are proven role players, but one needs to step up and the rest is unproven. OL is likely weak.

Syracuse D worse on paper, probably worse in reality too.

QB DeVito should be healthy at least, but top 2 returning RBs opted out (and '19s leader gone). 2 of their top 3 of their WRs gone, a couple returning guys are proven role players, but one needs to step up and the rest is unproven. OL is likely weak.

Syracuse D worse on paper, probably worse in reality too.

if im gonna lay a big number today unc the one I keep thinking bout. I pretty much suck when it comes to laying big numbers tho so I should prob stick to the 3-4 dogs I like, lol,

Why the hell did Ku take so much money? Didn’t coastal beat them last year? Has Kansas gotten any better?

Might be an overreaction from this:

“We’ll be missing probably four guys that would contribute to our team for this game from a previous testing, from quarantine basically,” Chadwell said. “Not necessarily starters, but guys who would have contributed heavily in special teams and in backup roles.”

Read more here: https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/s...niversity/article245592955.html#storylink=cpy

Might be an overreaction from this:

gotcha., I was listening to the Stanford Steve and Bear podcast last night and before I feel asleep Bear was saying he was afraid that why the number went up, someone knowing something about them possibly missing guys.

Kansas CB Corione Harris reinstated yesterday after 8 month suspension post a January arrest. 17 career starts. Still suspended for week 1 game vs CCU though.

Kansas CB Corione Harris reinstated yesterday after 8 month suspension post a January arrest. 17 career starts. Still suspended for week 1 game vs CCU though.
He can play. Obvious starter when available correct?

He can play. Obvious starter when available correct?

You know him, sounds like from down your way.

Vitt has played in 9 games each of the last two yrs
Since I have the Bobcats -9 already, see no reason not to add with the reduced line.

Not a bad position to take because McBride had some awful mechanics last week and looked to be either a boom or bust player. Vitt has a new OC this year, but yeah, he isn't a big drop off especially if he proves to be more fundamentally sound than McBride, just that McBride appeared to have more upside if he could ever play with some control.

Not a bad position to take because McBride had some awful mechanics last week and looked to be either a boom or bust player. Vitt has a new OC this year, but yeah, he isn't a big drop off especially if he proves to be more fundamentally sound than McBride, just that McBride appeared to have more upside if he could ever play with some control.
I'm jst not crazy about utsa
Probably wax me, won't be thefirst time.

A lot of unknowns on UTSA and all the coach speak I heard out of the new guy there was he downplayed expectations. UTSA might have decent running game, so that is what TxSt needs to stop.

Leans this week in no particular order

UAB +14.5 - I will be on this but waiting it out as I think I could get an extra point by kickoff
GA Tech +12.5
Coastal Carolina +7 - Already hit this at the 7 was disappearing
S Bama +9 - waffling on this one and may sit it out
UTSA +9.5 - can I get a 10?

Dog heavy

Sorry for helping talk you off s Alabama

All your leans were solid bro

Back