Week of Saturday, September 20th Plays and Analysis Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
17-7-3 +11.29 units

Great start last week, bad ending. I really wanted to bet Nebraska about 20 different ways in that game but still won the 1h TT so will not complain. Florida is as lucky of a push as we'll ever see. Mizzou was luckboxed as well but thank you gambling gods...

As always, thanks to my man Hunt, guy is pinpoint on these team totals. It took me awhile to really fully dive into these but it is much better than getting backdoored etc on some of these games. With the changing climate of college football the last several years as well as stupid rule changes(took me almost a month to bitch about the clock rules, might be a new record for me) it is a more comfortable way to bet early in the year.

My main target ATS this week won't even get any action out of me. I was steadfast I wanted 7 on Utah and never saw it so it is what it is.

My main big play this week will involve Mizzou team totals. I am still debating the 13.5 as well but that is the type of game they could be up 52-32(just an example score) in 4th and give up a meaningless TD. Last week was lucky with Zoo but they so few opportunities. Look back at their first two week and they had double-digit drives in both games and then some. Against an opponent like the Hoosiers that will be more of the same and they should cross 50 in this game. Once I can get my numbers I will be all over in a myriad of ways.

Otherwise, this should be the smallest card of the year.

More to come...

Interesting on Iowa. Gl this week big reno

Yeah, didn't really have it circled at beginning of week but got to a number that I like quite a bit. This reeks of a 24-20 type game either way when it is all said and done. Now, Iowa is certainly o-fer ats this year and off the loss in the big rivalry game but I think they hang in here for sure. We'll see, the B1G certainly is at the bottom of the Power-5 conferences right now but I'll take my chances getting a score n XP here...

Ya, sgu stops what Pitt does best, better than almost anyone. Concern is how Greg Davis reacts to extreme pressure he is getting. Pre season I had Iowa slightly favored in this one. I havnt moved my opin as far as lines makers. Like it quite a little. Gl

Ya, sgu stops what Pitt does best, better than almost anyone. Concern is how Greg Davis reacts to extreme pressure he is getting. Pre season I had Iowa slightly favored in this one. I havnt moved my opin as far as lines makers. Like it quite a little. Gl

Thanks for the SGU input, appreciate as always.

5 in first half and took till mid 4th qtr to clinch it but I'll take a nice lil start to the week.

Iowa covered last 6 roadies. Since 2006 Iowa has lost SU 11 times as DD dogs as we saw last week. Next is Nebraska at 6 as I recall. As stated many times on these pages , never bet ferentz as DD chalk. Always look at road dog. Fwiw

Saw the Iowa team leaving the bus this morning at the Double Tree. Was very exciting. They told me +7 would be solid.

And it wasn't the Double Tree. It's that one down off Market Square - where all the baseball teams stay. I can't think of the name. It's lovely. I think it's called the Fairmont. I thought I was going to run smack into the Iowa cheerleaders, but it turned out to be the cheerleaders' moms. I went to two different law schools and the hottest girl in both of them was/were from Iowa, so I was thinking my day was going to get off to a real solid start. Instead, I got a couple of broads who probably were 7's during the Eisenhower Administration. So it goes.

GL this weekend.

And it wasn't the Double Tree. It's that one down off Market Square - where all the baseball teams stay. I can't think of the name. It's lovely. I think it's called the Fairmont. I thought I was going to run smack into the Iowa cheerleaders, but it turned out to be the cheerleaders' moms. I went to two different law schools and the hottest girl in both of them was/were from Iowa, so I was thinking my day was going to get off to a real solid start. Instead, I got a couple of broads who probably were 7's during the Eisenhower Administration. So it goes.

GL this weekend.

Haha, nice.

No offshore out right now so will have to wait till tomorrow morning to do the team totals for the few I like. Guess time to re-ship to dimes in next week or so, just been lazy about it and been getting good lines so far this year. Anyhoo, tracking weather in Zoo for manana. So far lookss like there could be a good break for the 4pm start, shall see.

Utes and Blue could be wet. The system seems to be moving up a bit.

Pure boxscore play here. Over 600 yards offense and some quick strikes. Can't see these teams not getting plenty of 2nd half scores.

Syracuse 2h O27.5 -125

Some quick thoughts...

Glad I passed on Sparty and Wisky first halves, lol.

Iowa staying in it. I thought that 10 min drive in 2Q from Pitt might be their downfall.

Mizzou will still be a very big play, just watching the radar is all.

Oregon is gonna get a whole lot of possessions in that first half, absolutely love that play.

Marshall off to a good start, need to punch this one in.

Alright, it looks like the weather is going to hold off in Columbia so time to hit this, max units

Missouri TT o41.5 -110 3 units

17-7-3 +11.29 units

Great start last week, bad ending. I really wanted to bet Nebraska about 20 different ways in that game but still won the 1h TT so will not complain. Florida is as lucky of a push as we'll ever see. Mizzou was luckboxed as well but thank you gambling gods...

As always, thanks to my man Hunt, guy is pinpoint on these team totals. It took me awhile to really fully dive into these but it is much better than getting backdoored etc on some of these games. With the changing climate of college football the last several years as well as stupid rule changes(took me almost a month to bitch about the clock rules, might be a new record for me) it is a more comfortable way to bet early in the year.

My main target ATS this week won't even get any action out of me. I was steadfast I wanted 7 on Utah and never saw it so it is what it is.

My main big play this week will involve Mizzou team totals. I am still debating the 13.5 as well but that is the type of game they could be up 52-32(just an example score) in 4th and give up a meaningless TD. Last week was lucky with Zoo but they so few opportunities. Look back at their first two week and they had double-digit drives in both games and then some. Against an opponent like the Hoosiers that will be more of the same and they should cross 50 in this game. Once I can get my numbers I will be all over in a myriad of ways.

Otherwise, this should be the smallest card of the year.

More to come...
BAR my brother 18-7 can't ask for anything better nice eye IOWA:money:

Well, not a great night and lost the two big ones but a nice lil suprise with Arizona. I had already charted up my records etc at work when I saw Zona with 16 points in the 4th. Wow at the 36 point 4th for them.

Back