Week of Saturday, September 14th Plays and Analysis Thread....

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
22-17-1 +10.01 units

Plays and thoughts to come... Maybe something on my Bobcats game here at the bottom of the hour...

Nothing else locked in yet...

Arguably the biggest game in Southwest Texas / Texas State history. Hosting a name, P4 opponent, national television, best (FBS) start in the school's history, coach that is getting a ton of publicity, et. al. Will be interesting to see how the team plays.

Texas St TT o29.5 -115

Bottom line here is with the Texas St and under movement, this number is off a point right now. I'll take it.

This team is my drug. I honestly think they might struggle tonight vs the run but we'll see chunk plays both ways and obviously Texas St tempo helps at all times.

No way I'd bet the side.

I've been looking for Scattebo props to no avail.

3 books, no dice.

Small play tonight, evaluate at the half.

Texas St TT o29.5 -115

Bottom line here is with the Texas St and under movement, this number is off a point right now. I'll take it.

This team is my drug. I honestly think they might struggle tonight vs the run but we'll see chunk plays both ways and obviously Texas St tempo helps at all times.

No way I'd bet the side.

I've been looking for Scattebo props to no avail.

3 books, no dice.

Small play tonight, evaluate at the half.

Knew you'd be on this. GL Reno

Like the strategy. I know this is your squad.
So far l, so good.

Sailed past the 1H number.

No regrets there.

Very impressed with their play since the ASU score.

Alright, 9 more.

I wouldn't mind some ASU points before HT to help keep the offensive pressure on.

So far l, so good.

Sailed past the 1H number.

No regrets there.

Very impressed with their play since the ASU score.

Alright, 9 more.

I wouldn't mind some ASU points before HT to help keep the offensive pressure on.

Very good work. I'm shocked the tt is 13.5 for second half. They should get that fairly easily imo. Again, good work.

They just made a lot of mistakes second half. I'm assuming uncharacteristically, don't really follow them much but liked their pace in first half.

They can be mistaken prone

This was a combo of that and better D.

Usually their mistakes are turnovers inside the 10 or 4ths in that grey area due to the kicking game.

Pace is always fun.

Bummer for them. They were absolutely rolling early. They had them and let them back in.

I'm glad I went with a basic unit here. Although I almost always double dip on 1h too. Oh well.

They can be mistaken prone

This was a combo of that and better D.

Usually their mistakes are turnovers inside the 10 or 4ths in that grey area due to the kicking game.

Pace is always fun.

Bummer for them. They were absolutely rolling early. They had them and let them back in.

I'm glad I went with a basic unit here. Although I almost always double dip on 1h too. Oh well.

Good info to know on them. I'll keep my eye out for this team. GL this weekend Reno.

Games I'll possibly be involved with this weekend...

LSU/Scary
Mich/Arky St
BC/Mizzou
Ole Miss/Wake
Air Force/Baylor
Jorja/Kentucky
Colorado/CSU

This will be my smallest card so far...

Why? I am not enamored with this card first and foremost.

Also, I am basically blocked out for half the day with two events (at least the second is a UFC party)

Plenty of good games coming though!

Taking this prop...

Hoping he has a token appearance

Warmed up but not participating in team portion of warmups.

Tyler Morris u30.5 receiving yards -115

Yes, neither game was initially on my radar...

Honestly only looking at 3 other than live/halftimes.

Light week.

Hopefully get some seed money here in the next 90 mins

Ole Miss TT o43.5 -145

2.5 units to win 1.72 units

Pretty much like most overs in this game. Will be stalking during. I hate the juice but I see 48 minimum here tonight @6:30 pm eastern.

Two sloppy plays.

I had a chance to juice out on that Miami TT with the rain delay and never did. I needed to cap that delay better.

They'll get going at some point and win decently, but we lose some opportunities due to the sluggish nature of a delayed start.

Pitt bet was simply capping from the road. I'm laughing at it. I had my stats backwards. Maybe a miracle happens.

Great start with the Ole Miss game. Still concentrating there and tracking UVA Maryland totals. That's it. Just not feeling anything this week other than an explosive ole Miss team.

Tell ya what, with the miracle in Pitt (had live over too)... I'll tail a few cappers on this Barn play...

Auburn TT o41.5 -115 1.25 units

Losing Ole Miss TT is frustrating.

Good cap, plenty of yards and plays but that drought of 3 points for over a quarter killed it.

Parrish and Dart props cruised but didn't play them.

Oh well.

Back