Week of Saturday, October 18th Plays and Analysis Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
34-19-4 +13.54 units

Well, a very good week with both of the bigger plays hitting, lets recap...

Started out with a loser on Wisky tt. Everyone knew they would run all over Illinois. No one saw Illy doing all that on offense though. Now, I like when an underdog scores when I have a DD favorites tt but not all game like that because they controlled some of the clock. Also, Wisky called the game early..like right away in 4th and pulled some starters it looked like. It almost bit them in the ass.

The WVU tt was just a fact of getting started to late. In all honesty, not playing them 2nd half tt was quite the mistake. It was a classic spot to do that. Then there was the cock-tease of Overtime late but no worries there, all you ask for is a chance.

Marshall gonna Marshall. Be fun to watch them in a Bowl game against an actual opponent and see how they get lined tbh. I said before and will say again, first team Hunt talked to me about this summer and prolly coulda just played them in many facets this season and had a great fall. So loot.

The Sparty 1h was sooo easy and was plus money at under 3 TD's. Still regretting not going a bit bigger. For the first time in Dantonio era, they have a legit offense. More on them in a bit.

Baylor game speaks for itself...

Notre Dame tt over was great too because UNC put pressure on them to have to score by scoring themselves. I think that was huge in this game but I saw little and am just using a boxscore perspective.

The USC side late was fun in many respects. I think it was correct but Zona had their usual 4th quarter magic. There was some craziness there. That game ended up middling and my boy had played Zona huge earlier in week through me(4x what I played on the Condoms) so that was pretty cool. RichRod has done a nice job out there.

Mad I laid off Jorja.

Couple others woulda been .500 or so, so no worries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going with the instate thoughts now...

Michigan got a win. I could care less in general from game to game as long as that AD, coach and defensive coordinator are gone in the next few months...but it was nice to see the team compete and play hard and show emotion. Many of these guys will still be here(sans attrition) so still gotta work. PSU is woeful too though but James Franklin is a batch that shoulda been swallowed so maybe I did like this win.

Sparty has an offense. The defense is not as good as in past but still is fine. I mentioned 2nd half problems last week(never detailed but I have it written out and will get to this week) and it happened again. Very weird. Not a fan of their coaches but respect the job they do so kinda suprised.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nationally this season looks like it could be just one fun ass time as we get into November. So much is new and there will be so many politics involved. I look forward to it. Man, that egg bowl is gonna be a doozy, ain't it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Games I have started to look at. Any opinions, PLEASE POST.

Marshall @ Florida INT
Iowa @ Maryland
Baylor @ West Virginia
Arkansas vs Georgia
SMU vs Cincinatti
UCLA @ California
Ohio St vs Rutgers
Michigan State @ Indiana
Kansas State @ Oklahoma

Obviously how I posted them shows team I am looking at but this is a combo of ATS/TT/1H-TT.

Alright, lets have another good week...:cheers3:

I feel like the Hogs might get off their SEC losing skid this week. Thought they had it the last two games, only to be unable to make a play in the 4th quarter. Then they will lose to UAB the week after

I missed the best number for KState in Norman, but will be looking for a chance at a big 2h play on KState. All they do is cover 2h damn near all the time.

BAR my man BOISE STATE should score at will on FS bol my brother

Cocktease at end. Those long ass drives by both teams were killer (16 and 17 plays)...plus Boise shit the bed on several drives. Oh well...after that half unit winner on VT 2nd half under lol...it's all good going into weekend.

Last edited:
My Advice. You don't need any from me. That record of yours is off the charts. Have another crushing week. BOL

You ain't gonna see any of those today my son...

Tennessee tt u15 -110 1.25 units

Great number here. Hunt been on the Ole Piss defensive bandwagon for weeks now and he is right. The actual stats REALLY support this matchup as well. Now, the situation isn't the best and if we see 2 fluke scores it is in jeopardy but I think we will be alright.

WVU-Baylor o81.5 -110
West Virginia tt o36.5 -110

Baylor tt o 44.5 -110 1.5 units

Okay, the two concerns here...early start and Baylor hangover. Well, Baylor gonna Baylor. We will get soooo many possessions. Trickett will have a day too. I expect it to start slow then just gonna pour. Baylor 49-42 sounds bout right.

K-State woulda been a play, and I left it sitting there early in week. A low number of possession game and solid situationaly. Those of you with 10 should be in great shape.

That is all for now, got 3 games imma look at for 3:30 and acourse the Marshall game at 6:00...nothing late tonight it looks like...

GL to all early...

Weather looks like 11 mph winds but rain should hold off until after the game from what I see

K-State woulda been a play, and I left it sitting there early in week. A low number of possession game and solid situationaly. Those of you with 10 should be in great shape.

You will have a great opportunity to take kstate 2nd half

Marshall tt o40 -110
Ohio State tt 1h o23 -115 1.5 units
Michigan State tt 1h o20.5 -115 1.5 units
Indiana tt 1h u10.5 -115

Weird ass game in Morgantown. Definite hangover, weird play-calling. Just hoping for maybe some OT.

One more unit to Marshall TT.

Awful day, it was due...hopefully get that last one in to stop the bleeding.

Back