Week of Saturday, November 8th Plays and Analysis Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
48-27-5 +24.44 units

Pretty much a kiss your sister week which I am fine with. I didn't play a lot of plays and after looking over my intial list I think the results would have been about the same...

Recap:

I was never able to get off the total in Morgantown. Nothing you can do there. I guess better to wait on weather this time of year. With weather situations being so fluid I generally don't take it into account until a few days before the games. That bit me in the butt there.

Old Dominion could not get off the field and simply never had the ball. Thank you for some prevent at the end Vandy. ODU moved the ball but couldn't complete drives. I am not gonna pat myself on the back about that one but I do not feel like I stole a win either.

Messy State team total was never in play. Nothing more and nothing less.

Baylor 1h was easy. They were due to break out again. This is a game I should have made more of a commitment to.

This Week:

Nothing much to get excited about so far. These are some games I am looking at so far and will add to that as week goes on...

Purdue vs Wisconsin

Auburn vs Texas Annuyem

Southern Miss vs Auburn

Arizona vs Colorado

Utah vs Oregon

Arizona State vs Notre Dame

GL to all this week...

That is a very interesting game. Initial line I saw(I have yet to look at true openers) showed Bucks basically 1 to 1' on a nuetral field(considering night game etc).

Sparty offense is best in Dantonio era. However, Cook has been 'weird' as of late with mechanics etc. The defense is still good but nothing like the past few years. I do feel OSU can run on them a bit. We saw JT get his intro to a road night game in a hostile stadium 2 weeks ago. Was that good practice for this or is it a concern?

Gonna be a great game I would hope. B1G needs it on a stage.

Sidenote: I have my first Saturday off this fall and I had people ask me to go up there to this game. Imma like I'll leave with two blackeyes one each from a Bucknut and Spartoon, lol.

winds are howling here today and it's cold as shit. gonna be a lot of running plays on both sides.

I know it is cold and the wind is always an issue this time of year. Iowa style will be fine here, hopefully.

Back