Week of Saturday, November 22nd Plays and Analysis Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
55-35-6 +24.15 units

Up 1.60 units last week on a 4-3-1, I'll take it. Late thread this week felt awful for a few days and had some stuff going on and was playing snow removal guy most of Thursday. Snow sucks, at least this batch is the dry kind and not wet n heavy. Anyways...

Recap:

Florida State won the game and got to 30 points. They simply did what they do and played one half. I thought this was the game they would play a full 60 minutes. Um, not so much. So that TT never really had a chance(numbers were off for getting to overtime as well).

Auburn and Georgia total, cannot explain. I liked that Jorja side so much but anything can happen with Barn, well except for last week. At least it wasn't even close.

SGU was a nice one. Once that line went down I had to play it. A perfect SGU spot against Hot Garbage Illinois. Once I saw Mista SGU himself on it I had to add a unit for a max play and glad I did.

Ohio State first half TT was a bummer. Picked inside the 10 but worse was the fumble at the 1 inch line basically that killed it. We were lucky to get a push at the end of thee half but this was a good play that should have won.

Indiana TT was a Rutgers fade and thinking Tevin would break some. It worked out well, although only covering by 1.5 was done by early 4th.

Bama TT, uggh. They really were content most of game to be honest but it was a bad call either way.

Sparty TT was a play on principle. I was not suprised they were flat, it makes sense as they were so deflated after the Buckeye game. They kicked a lot off FG's but the onside kick gave great field position and Hill broke one late. That is a few with Sparty this year, thank you very much.

TCU 2h TT over was another 'ya gotta play it'. Thank you to Kansas for continuing to score.

This week:

Weather will be watched...

I have my eye on a few games...

Back to weather...don't get scared of cold...worry about real bad winds, real bitter cold and precipitation. Too much gets said about 25 degrees and 10 mph winds. It is nothing.

GL to all this week, I'll be back in the AM on Saturday.

Marshall tt 045 -115 1.5 units
Arkansas tt u21 -115 1.5 units
Tennessee tt o27 -115 1.5 units

Im not on any of these plays so its safe to say Good Luck and not jinx you.

WeAther was pretty ugly in cbus this morning...should be fine by gametime though...I'd imagine a lot of people
wont make the game thouhh...roads were closed everywhere

Been tracking Jump obviously was concerned looks like it's getting better. Shall see. Thx for the info.

GL BAR! I live up by Port Huron and this weather already has everyone down. There are still leaves on the trees for god's sakes. Now freezing rain today...At least we are in Buffalo...

GL BAR! I live up by Port Huron and this weather already has everyone down. There are still leaves on the trees for god's sakes. Now freezing rain today...At least we are in Buffalo...

Hehe, very nice neighbor to the east.

Only some lite ice here, now all just melting.

And yes, thank goodness not in Barfalo.

I need to find a prop bet on teams fumbling into the EZ on the 1 yard line when I have bets on them. It is starting to be a weekly thing.

someone went poundtown on the under for game

Yeah and to the few above...another wierd game...today here and OSU felt like OCT games of yesteryear...

Baylor got 14 'true' possessions...didn't go over..missed FG and some weirness it seemed....tOSU out-weirded them though...

Weather played a part I guess...oh well...I needed to be up real early to get the great number, no bueno...best I eer saw was 49.5 so was losing anyways...

Got peached today...it was due...That is okay tho...shut er down for CFB regular season until conference championships and bowls..maybe ONE more play next week...if weather etc is good...

Updated....record...

58-41-6 +16.11 units

Last edited:
Back