Week of Saturday, November 15th Plays and Analysis Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
51-32-5 +22.55 units

Getting my thread up early for next week, doing a double dip in The D tomorrow with Lions-Dolphins and Lightning-Red Wings and gonna stay down there for a few days with the 'final' clinger(thats for P-Unit) so I will be sparse till later on Tuesday, which is always a good thing for the forum.

I managed to not get crushed Saturday. That was all on the big play coming in...thank goodness...definitely a bit of frustration and lost track of time and forgot to put in team totals on Ohio State tonight.

Recap:

In the words of Hunt, Baylor tt was an 'auto-play' and he was right. I initially like game over but thank goodness just picked one team. Weird start but such a 'tempo' team and that defense played very good. I hate 11am starts so I didn't weight the play enough but that has been my biggest downfall this year.

Iowa 1h tt over was this play I just kinda fell for. What a weird-ass game in general. Iowa marched right down to start game then couldn't stop tripping over themselves. Not a good play but I liked it. I felt weird about them ATS but figured this was a good alternative. Not so much.

Wisky tt...yeah I am done with this team. They always screw me in some shape or form. They put up the numbers but the 4th down at 14 early second half and Melvin tripping penalty on 1st and goal killed the bet for me.

Auburn tt's have been gifts. I won't fault the first half today.

Notre Dame was the right play. It was a lucky, sorta tt win, but capped right in my opinion. At least people can stop talking about them now.

We. Are.....nuff said....

Arizona had a whole lotta 'downs' when you looked at drive chart. They also had one quarter they did zilch(3rd, well 3 points but a lost quarter).

K-State, loved the tt, almost played the side. Thank goodness I did not invest more.

Quick Thoughts:

I've never been to a UM Bowl game. Can they get in the pizza bowl?? ;)

This will sound bad, but I am happy with the result in East Lansing tonight. Sparty fans have become as pompous as UM Alumni are arrogant. We knew the Sparty defense had regressed but very impressive by Barrett and company. And also, stop with the cheap-shots Sparty. It is getting old no matter who you play.

Going back to UM...Just another instant classic for UM-N'Western. The last two have been ugly but they sure do have late-game drama. The Michigan defense is very solid and held up for almost 4 quarters today. Good for them. Ole number 98, um....and Funchess...wtf...way to much talent to be like that...

Without mentioning teams, which team was smart using timeouts tonight in a marque game knowing they would be down and to get as much time as possible? Pretty impressive.

Quack Quack...

I do not situational cap as much as I used to for this sport but...cough...Texas...

Btw, back to Bama-LSU, I am all for swallowing whistles in sports at time but that was blatant interference...

First Looks:

Cincy/ECU

USC/California

Jorja/Barn

We. Are./Rice

Michigan State/Mary

Talk to ya'll later in week...

Leggo Lions....:cheers3:

And to add, no idea where the angry face came in my title but it's staying... #getmadbrah

BAR my man you just made my day U of M pizza bowl this fat MF coach is good at 1 thing MF eating:popcorn:hoke i'm not kidding. I really think this coach thinks about eating while he is coaching take a close look at this MF while U of M has the ball inside the 10 yard line really to score

ya it would be nice to see hoke go out with a bowl win from his dream job that didn't pan out for him. Also, amidst everything that has happened at Michigan recently, they keep fighting and playing hard. Their best weapon had arguably the worst game of his career as far as mistakes go and they still found a way to win. bye week to prepare for terps and terps will have little to play for as they are not in the race for the conference and are already bowl eligible with Rutgers after Michigan too. Would be a great fit for that bowl for attendance obviously. Would be a good story.

Golson just turned it over again....

Fer now...

Florida State tt o 33 -110
Barn/Jorja o69 -110 1.5 units
SGU -3 -120 3 units (gotta-and the dude is on it so added one unit)

Waiting on a few others...

BOL.

Back