Week of October 18th Plays and Analysis Thread

looks like bell will play. he's not 100% but he "was running pretty effortlessly this week in practice"

austin will likely be a game time decision. he's been practicing in a red-jersey this week. he probably could play but i'm guessing they don't want to rush him back too soon.

Junky, Yanks..thanks.

Most likely will lay off MSU and UCLA. GT as well due to the unknowns.

Looking at Scary now as well over next day and a half. Bob may value a play up as well. We shall see.

Think Imma down to just scary as a potential play.

I would still recommend MSU and UCLA in all honesty...but those are just leans, going to leave them alone. If for some reason either gets pushed up a lot may revisit.

So, basically Scary will be a play at some point, whether its tomorrow or before kick on Saturday.

Glad I got the early numbers on Mizzou, Nevada and N. Illy. All have moved this week a bit and Bob pumped them a bit more. I would lay the 9.5 still with N.Illy but as a single unti play at best. Very confident on that game not being too close. Same goes with the Wolfpack.

Any other specific questions, ask them here and I'll get to them in morning and agains late-night tomorrow night.

Been reading the local boards trying to get a feel. Lotta sentiment towards Western Michigan. Line has moved like 5 points I believe. Its a rivalry game but WMU is a hot team and CMUs defense has not been good as of late. JoePa doesn't run up scores but it may get run up early in this game. That being said, a lot of health comes back this week for Michigan. I expect them to do a few things at times that could keep them within the spread. Like I said before though, not playing this.

Nice get on kansas. Nice get on mizzou , Nice get on niu .. damn nice job working the bookies this week BAR.

Also nice to see the weeno on the Reno !!

I need you to have a big day saturday as after you lock in s carolina i think i have 4 of your plays as well.

GL BAR.Looks good. I am starting to back of my Iowa lean. I keep looking at this line and it is scaring me off this game. I figured the pub would pounce Wisconsin and drive it around -2 to -2.5 instead its at -4. I am getting that bad feeling on this one. If it comes down to 3 I will consider making a move but if it stays around 3.5 or 4 then I am off this game.

Enjoyed reading this thread very much, Big Al.
Good work-- you and a lot of others.
Very little to like in both Big Eleven and the MAC this week, IMO.
GL

locked in big on zona myself...bad number you got there but hopefully it dont matter....almost nba time my friend

locked in big on zona myself...bad number you got there but hopefully it dont matter....almost nba time my friend
Funny, because it was a good number a few hours later then the Best news and whatever else changed it...

Still may add to it too....although Yanks is trying to warn me:seeya:

although Yanks is trying to warn me

And you should listen to him; wtf are you people doing on arizona this week?! I couldn't find a write-up in your thread anywhere...but I'm a little lit.

Added the USC first half.

Just talked to Yanks about the game and feel good about this. BTW, if you like, its -5 cents at BM and -15 at dimes with the same number.

This year..

Other than the OSU game...where they had a pick 7 in 2nd qtr to make 24-13 at half..I think they have lost every first half. they are 0-6 ats overall.

Halftime scores:

0-15 vs Okie Lite
3-42 vs Cal
14-28 vs Baylor
7-35 vs Oregon
0-14 vs UCLA
13-24 vs Oregon St

This is a bad team

Take away the Baylor game and they have averaged less than 5 ppg in first halves..and thats including that pick return.

Now they play prolly the best team in country. Game side should be okay but as Yanks told me all the talk in LA sports radio is they will play "everyone" in 2nd half. Even if they get a fluke FG I don't see how USC doesn't put up 28 at the minimum in first half. I expect 31-35. Short fields off punts/turnovers.

Glad he turnd me onto this play. Love it.

GL

nice reading your football stuff this week .. lov eit when you get started earlier in the week like that.

gl tomorrow buddy.

nice reading your football stuff this week .. lov eit when you get started earlier in the week like that.

gl tomorrow buddy.

Thanks brah, made a concerted effort this week to be on op of things and get going right at the rip...shit..I may be around for openers this week its looking like...lol...

Love discussing and reading the threads all week..when you miss a few days you miss valuable information...

Cannot beat this CFB forum...its invaluable tool that no capper should be without..not being SMODOD about ou forum..but its the best without a doubt for CFB on the net...BAR(no pun) none.

Don't think SC doesn't remember the last time they were 43 point favorites either (last year vs Stanford)...I think Petey doesn't take the foot off the gas and SC seriously wins by 60-70

Don't think SC doesn't remember the last time they were 43 point favorites either (last year vs Stanford)...I think Petey doesn't take the foot off the gas and SC seriously wins by 60-70
wouldn't be suprised. 2nd string is better than Wazzou's first no doubt

Plus, they have to impress the pollsters as they play in a weak ass conference

Thanks Dave,

Good to see you around:cheers:

It's a busy time of year. I don't post much. But, I love the way that the CTG members discuss the game, without having to resort to the childish responses, like you see at the other sites.

:cheers:

It's a busy time of year. I don't post much. But, I love the way that the CTG members discuss the game, without having to resort to the childish responses, like you see at the other sites.

:cheers:
what its all about brah:cheers:

gl today BAR.

That Kansas play scares me. Seems to easy. Hope you hit it but I think Oklahoma may lay them out.

Thanks guys

Added Scary ML

Added UGA with Local, he still had 14.5 thank goodness

GL today, back tonight.

fwiw, kraft played like ass last week. at least 10 of his throws should have been picks. Only thing i can like about this game is rivalry and a strong home field..

Back