Week of November 15th Plays and Analysis Thread

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
60-49-3 +31.60 units

Its been a letup here the past few weeks. Saturday was frustarting somewhat but at same point didn't lose my ass like I ould have if not for a few good things happening. This card sucks this week. Its going to be a research and finsd angles kinda week to ad to this card. In reality though, if I don't add I'll be just fine with that. First, we'll review last week in order to learn as always.

Western Michigan +7.5 -110 2.5 units
Oklahoma State +4 -110 2 units
Iowa +9 -110 3.5 units
Arizona -38 -110 4 units
Minnesota -9 -110 2 units
Alabama -3 -110 2 units
Minnesota -8.5 -110 2 units
Ohio State -11 -110 3 units
Arizona 1H -23.5 -110 2 units
Wisconsin -9.5 -110
Iowa U42.5 -110 2 units

The game I capped best last week was no doubt Western Michigan. They won outright over Illinois. That was very satisfying. I believe that is 4 MAC schools to win outright versus the Big Ten this year. Simply amazing and good for those schools. I was glad I got my early number on Iowa. With all the FG's they had it almost came into play. Penn State was moving pretty easily in first half but did not capitalize. Trust me, at half I was regretting this play as I saw a blowout coming. By that I mean double-digit win. But once again Iowa stayed scrappy and won it on the field. I added the Iowa Under late. Obviously I regret this but when its all said and done it was pretty close. A few turnovers gave shorter fields and was counting on weather that was bad. I honestly saw a 13-7 or 14-10 type of game. Thats why totals can be so tricky. Like many teams have lately, Wisconsin got healthy against the Hoosiers. It was only 31-20 at one point but they poured it on. Too big and too strong for a weak team like Indiana. Same goes with Ohio State. Northwestern was off a big win the week before. They just didn't have the offensive talent to on this day to pose enough of a threat. Ohio State took advatage of opportunities and didn't look head to the revenge game this coming week. Alabama, not sue to trm this game lucky but at same point I feel they could have done more. Either way, I am sure this game has been discussed to death since so many were on one side. I just thank my lucky stars to get the outright win and not just a push. I don't even want to discuss Arizona right now. I lost game and first half on them. Its frustrating to put up 59 points. Yes, we were laying a shitload but statistically how the hell did Wazzou get 28 points. I saw enough games this weekend where teams with that yardage scored in single digits. Either way, as Yanks would say, I don't trust that Zona team on road. I'll have to swallow it. Was just way off on Okie State. I thought they could move the ball similar to a year ago and get 'some' stops. Texas Tech continues to get better. Remember earlier in the year..the Nevada game and others whre it seemed they were just a bit off. They are a finely oiled machine these days. Last but not least..Minnesota. I will go with what Hunt said. In that situation I would play Minny 10 outta 10 times again. You cannot predict that a QB with the skills of STEED would have his career game. I fully expected him to contribute 14-17 points directly to Minnesota. He has done it plenty of times this year. I also expected the defense to not be aggressive and tackle like bitches like they have ALL YEAR. Sure as heck didn't expect a defense under such fire and having just started trying the 3-3-5 to look like the 1997 defense. As a supporter of the program, I am happy though. Its showing progress. Good to see Michael Shaw get a chance to show his skills.

This week:

Texas -14 -110 3 units
Texas -13 -110
Oregon -4 -110 3 units
Southern Cal -22 -110 3 units
Wisconsin -13.5 -110 2 units
Notre Dame -3 -120 2 units
Tulsa -4.5 -110 4 units

Thoughts to come throughout next few days:shake:

Last edited:
STEED..ahaha

GL this week man..

just gonna do some parlays for shits n gigs...hate the card.

STEED 1 Gophers 0

With you on Texas and i can see usc killing stanford in revenge game for another bad coaching performance from pete carroll last year. His level of embarrassment might make this one get ugly. All stanford can do is run so lots of three and outs i think.

With any usc bet the question becomes if they can score or not.

lean oregon as well for the reasons you mention above concerning zona at wazzu ... team is not the same on the road.

BAR dont you think the number Wisky is laying at home a tad high? I was expecting more of a 7-9 point line. Close rivalry game like this. Will be on the Gophers myself just wanted to see if you had thoughts

Thoughts to come tomorrow.

Extremely tired from reading for past few hours.

Added three plays to top window.

Thats my card and imma sticking with it. May have one additon but need number to come down a bit.

it's a good card .. would be shocked if you didn't make money.

gl this week BAR .... buta s i said .. i dont think you will need any.

Thoughts to come tomorrow.

Extremely tired from reading for past few hours.

Added three plays to top window.

Thats my card and imma sticking with it. May have one additon but need number to come down a bit.

good adds. obviously luv 2 outta 3 of them.

as for the other possibility...
it got away from us. kicking myself for not adding to it. while i was worried about thier o-line, news comes out about a couple big names missing from the other side...and the line shoots to -8.5 pts. (if you're talkin about uga, that is...lol)

With ya on Tejas and Tulsa...good lookin card bro. GL as always!

IRISH PRIDE! (referring to the heritage, of course...I hate ND)

:cheers:

This week:

Texas -14 -110 3 units
Texas -13 -110
Oregon -4 -110 3 units
Southern Cal -22 -110 3 units
Wisconsin -13.5 -110 2 units
Notre Dame -3 -120 2 units
Tulsa -4.5 -110 4 units

Take out Whisky and USC.......Add BYU and MissST and UK, and we have the exact same card this week. (I hope that is not a bad sign for you)

Let's get em this week BAR. Good luck.

I'll be back tonight in the thread..

Just need a day to clear my head in terms of gambling..

That being said.a few quick UM notes...

Sheridan will be starting.

Minor is most likely out.

I believe Threet will be available though. The concussion is better but still some lingering effects.

basically last regular season game of the year for wiscy with cal poly ( in november badgers ?? are you kidding ?? ) the only remaining game before the bowl. might be extra motivation for the starters here as the cal poly game is probably a game where the seniors get the starts and the snaps to end their badger careers.

BOL BAR

---Nice card but At 14 I would say Minney is one of my strongest plays.

BOL on the weekend Big Alimony. Suffering through the Pistones and the Lakers at the moment.

Back