WEEK I

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns Under 40½ -105 (nickel+3 bucks)
Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns 1st Half Under 20 -105 (nickel)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers +10 -107* (nickel)

This is what I have in so far...may add one or two more

Last edited:
Hello good luck. My have your insight on the number it’s 40 is real low

besides Cleveland being an under gold mine the past few seasons, especially if you pick and choose your spots. These two teams have a track record of grounding and pounding each other with their games consistently going under the past few years (or at least playing games that should have gone under)...PIT tends to be more conservative on the road and when they do get a lead they tend to try and sit on it in the 2nd half...both of these teams are experienced in playing in shit weather and will not play outside of their box. The closing factor for me is the brutal wind conditions they will be facing today which will encourage conservative play and run, run, run the clock. Anything can happen in the NFL, untimely turnovers, big special teams plays, or the fact that the NFL can be very hard to predict week in and week out. The problems that could arise in this game are, if CLE gets up early it may force PIT to open things up a bit and Cleveland doesn't have much experience holding a lead. I am a bit worried that Cleveland is better this year than anyone is expecting. If PIT is up DD at half I will most certainly be on the under at the half for a nickel or so (PIT up DD at half, playing the under 2H has been a money maker over the past 4-5 years). At the end of the day you can throw out all the statistics and opinions the weather conditions dictate a play on the under here

The Tampa play is based on a simple trend, that works over time...+8 or more covers 64% of the time in week one

10pt tease -120...CLE +13, SF +17, BAL +1 (2 bucks)
7pt tease -110...CLE +10, BAL -2 (3 bucks)

thats it to start the day, may be back at half time

-$12.00 going into tonight...lol

I do have the last leg of a 13 pointer on OAK +17.5 as well for a truck payment sized play...Need old Gruden to pull some Monday Night Magic...for this old boy to stay up past 9pm on a work night it has to something special...gl tonight boys and enjoy the action

Back