Week 9 What Are We Learning

McDaniels is not a good coach. I didn't like the hire and that is being confirmed IMO. One of the things good coaches do is adjust during games. He doesn't. Blown leads - AZ 20-0, KC 17-0, today Jax 17-0. Today I think Adams had 6 receptions and TD in 1Q alone. Of course Jax is going to adjust their D. Yet Adams pretty much disappeared in 2H. LV didn't score in 2H. He's turned an exciting offense into a bore fest. Waller was one of the best TEs in football under Gruden. Doing nothing now when healthy. I know it'd be tough to eat that contract but I think he should go now. Get it over with.

McDaniels is not a good coach. I didn't like the hire and that is being confirmed IMO. One of the things good coaches do is adjust during games. He doesn't. Blown leads - AZ 20-0, KC 17-0, today Jax 17-0. Today I think Adams had 6 receptions and TD in 1Q alone. Of course Jax is going to adjust their D. Yet Adams pretty much disappeared in 2H. LV didn't score in 2H. He's turned an exciting offense into a bore fest. Waller was one of the best TEs in football under Gruden. Doing nothing now when healthy. I know it'd be tough to eat that contract but I think he should go now. Get it over with.
Was just talking to a friend about this. The team played hard for Bisachia sp? He got the most out of them. McDaniels is a big name but he’s a bad HC.

GB is bad. Like, really bad.
KC got punched in the mouth but got back up. Their lack of a running game gonna cost them eventually.
Not sure if Tampa won, or the Rams lost.
Almost all of the top teams struggled this week. I’m not going to read too much into it.

Oh, and I had Miami -3, but feel dirty with the push. How tf do they call PI on the stupidest plays, but they don’t call it near the end of the Bears game.

The quality of football might be at an all time low. Rams 7 Bucs 6 at half? Packers scored how many vs the swiss cheese Lions D?
Allen played horrible vs Jets.
I was hoping this was the first thing in here, that sentence.

In a week filled with wild shit, it’s honestly a different league right now.
Pocket passers are done, is all I could think whilst I watched. Amongst other things…..

Justin Fields has the potential to be pretty damn good. He’s honestly probably the best athlete at QB right now if we are talking raw ability. Freak athlete. Pretty sure I was a non believer, so I’m pulling for the kid.

Y’all notice how much the league is chatty patty now? Seems the teams that lose talked more shit on their own guys then I’ve seen in a while…

Colts are THAT bad. Good lord if it hadn't started raining I would've gone back outside & resumed leaf cleanup. Pats D front is solid but not as solid as Colts O line made them look. Ehlinger has a ways to go. On the flip side, I was none too impressed with Mac's performance either. His O line also blows though. Trent Brown, as big as that mo-fo is, is as useless as tits on a bull. He's good for a couple holds or false starts per game.

Chiefs and bills aren't as above everyone as everyone thought

Prisoner of the moment. If both teams are healthy, one of them is playing in the Super Bowl.

I can't speak for the Chiefs issues , but that BILLS defense will getting back all pro CB Tre White soon and S Jordan Poyer soon ...The Offense has been absoulte poop in the 2nd half of the last 2 games scoring a combined 6 points

Idk which issues we are talking about. They statistically dominated the Titans. Defense was solid. Half of Tenns offense were on 2 plays. Offense found a way. They dropped 40+ on the #1 d the game before, Tenn did a nice job of physical d but still gave up 500 yards on long ass drives. Kelce drop/Int led to points. Butker misses a PAT and a FG. If you arent beating KC when they make mistakes, you aren't beating them.

I feel like I didn’t have many ppl agreeing with me about how much I loved Besrs drafting fields, I never believed he be a bust, i get these wrong often but every week I’m more confident I was right bout Fields! Bears have become one the most entertaining watches in a league seriously lacking those! He still has a ways to go as a passer, he often holds the ball way too long for my taste but my gosh the kid as exciting a runner as Lamar! I didn’t even know that was possible! And I do think his mechanics have improved, still work to do as a pocket passer but he had shown improvement which always a great sign imo, I said it when they drafted him and beluece it even more today, Bears finally found a legit franchise qb imo! I know there was a jet fan or 2 who didn’t agree with my take on Zach wilson being a bust and those same guys were totally killing fields labeling him as a for sure bust. Ya’ll know who you were! Lol. I wonder how awesome jets would look with fields at qb and if you agree jets would be a way more legit contender with fields than Wilson? I don’t think it debatable,

Prisoner of the moment. If both teams are healthy, one of them is playing in the Super Bowl

For most part I agree, my only caveat would be IF Miami can get them in Miami I don’t think it crazy at all to say they could beat either one!! Those 3 games without Tua or mostly not even teddy b could end up screwing them as I don’t think they going to kc or Buffalo in January and beating either, but if they can secure one the top 2 seeds I strongly believe they could beat either in Miami, not saying they would, they would be fantastic games but don’t think this a crazy statement at all. I do think those games they threw away with skylar Thompson playing qb could be their downfall and force them into having to play in those frigid stadiums where I don’t think they would have much chance.

Shout out to you guys who foresaw this coming with rams. I’m shocked. Not lately, I realized 3-4 weeks ago there no fixing the issues they have and have been cashing against them lately but start of year never saw this coming. The craziest thing to me in a year full of crazy results is how fuvking awful Allen Robinson been! Wtf happened there? Always liked him every since college, thought most his career he had a shitty deal with crappy qbs and still produced about as well anyone could w those qb and offenses! He finally gets to a team that had a legit offense, legit qb, and he been totally worthless! Was he just out for the money? Did his athletic ability just vanish? Thank goodness I don’t play season long fantasy anymore cause I for sure woulda took him a round early to make sure I had him! Lol, luckily dfs I only wasted 2 weeks on him
And could forget all about him since. It just blows my mind he didn’t work w rams. I know rams have all kinds of issues that have nothing to do with him but they got 99 problems and his lack of production one the biggest ones! Boy was I wrong on that move! Lol

Speaking of teams I WAs dead wrong about step on up saints. This one there st least explanations with Winston injury and others piling up on them: certainly wouldn’t have been high on them with the ginger water pistol playing qb. I don’t think Dalton the biggest reason they losing, was Dennis Allen the wrong hire? Doesn’t seem like they have had many games where what should be one the best wr corps in the league been healthy. I just dunno how they wouldn’t be a really good offense regardless trigger man if Landry, Thomas, and olave should be putting up all kinds of points in the passing game along with leaving light boxes for Kumara to do work, the roster seems fantastic even with Thomas being back on IL, the d still has players although Mccallister hurt, not sure that should matter tonight since ravens have lost Bateman once again, it a damn shame he can’t stay healthy as I think if he ever stay on the field he be a monster, the injury report for both teams tonight reads more a book than a page! lol

Prisoner of the moment. If both teams are healthy, one of them is playing in the Super Bowl.

Idk which issues we are talking about. They statistically dominated the Titans. Defense was solid. Half of Tenns offense were on 2 plays. Offense found a way. They dropped 40+ on the #1 d the game before, Tenn did a nice job of physical d but still gave up 500 yards on long ass drives. Kelce drop/Int led to points. Butker misses a PAT and a FG. If you arent beating KC when they make mistakes, you aren't beating them.
KC & Bills are clearly the 2 most talented. Miami and Cincy ascending

Yup. I’ve been saying this to my friends. A sure sign of a bad coach is a lack of halftime adjustment. They are getting out coached on a weekly basis.

Go and listen to D Carr’s postgame presser from yesterday. He was biting his tongue big time. There is absolutely something wrong in that locker room.

Last edited:
Yup. I’ve been saying this to my friends. A sure sign of a bad coach is a lack of halftime adjustment. They are getting out coached on a weekly basis.

Go and listen to D Carr’s postgame presser from yesterday. He was biting his tongue big time. There is absolutely something wrong in that locker room.
I'd be okay with them shipping him back to NE as the OC.

Everyone will get another opportunity to bet against the Saints D Vs this kinda QB when they play Philly.

They built this D to beat Tampa Tom. The RPO just destroys these guys

Bengals-Steelers gets flexed out of SNF in Week 11 and Chiefs-Chargers moves to the Sunday night slot. That knocks the Cowboys-Vikings game out of the Pittsburgh market, damn.

The 1st Allen Int was a head scratcher. It was literally a 10 yard pitch and catch right at the DB. It was like Allen looked at the DB during his delivery to make sure the DB knew it was coming.
Having Knox yds & td props I was furious. Throw a touch pass to the back of the ez & he's easily in- from the one camera angle you could't see the defender but i still don't understand the ball placement.

Back