TB/NOu39 LOSS

ATL/DETo47 LOSS

KC/STLo48 PUSH

*****PLAY OF THE SEASON (SO FAR)*****
LOSS

NYG -.5/CHI -1/SD -.5/JAX +3.5
13PT 4 TEAM TEASER

Last edited:
Troy, I have never played a teaser. This seems like a good time to try: N.Y.G. pick, Chi.-.5, S.D.+.5, Jax+3.5 4 team 13 point teaser $100.00 to win $76.90. Good Luck to both of us!

Any 1H lines? I see Bears/Dophins is at O/U 19.0. I am leaning towards the OVER. Same with the Chargers/Browns - OVER 20.5. Thoughts?

awesome card TS - I'm amazed that you almost have the same exact 4 team 13pt teaser as I do. I have Chi-1, NYG -.5, SD pk, and Cinci +16

I just don't see chi, nyg, or sd losing at home... GL with your picks.

Like alot of your picks, I am just unsure of Tampa I want to take them pk at the first halve. But now they have there third starting quarter back playing in regulation for the first time this year. I just don't know what do you guys think?

what a bad start who wouldve thought.....never paced a bet on nyg never got a chance to delete it off my leans till now since i was at the tb/no game and left at 7:30am....hope you a did better than me

3-7-1 On Sides Are You Fucking Kidding Me?!?!?!? Wow And Wtf Why Is There 1400 Views On This Thread? We'll Get Em Next Week. Athough I Hit 70% In Ncaaf This Weekend So I'm Still Up Big

Back