Sat:
Purdue ML +105 (1 unit)
N Carolina -2 -110 (1 unit)
Oklahoma St +12 -110 (1 unit)
Kansas -1 -110 (2 units)
'Zona +15.5 -110 (1 unit)
Vandy -10 -110 (1 unit)
SMU/Navy Over 62.5 -110 (1 unit)
tOhio State University ML +110 (2 units)

Last edited:
Gave some thoughts in the Ohio/Temple thread but quit and dirty is about Temple D tonight..they've played a great schedule (as has Ohio) and the D has helf very well...esp against the MAC elite in CMU and WMU...gave up a combined 19 pts at home in two games vs opponents better than Ohio...these are the two best 2-5 teams in non BCS conferences I'd venture to guess...honestly whoever wins this game has the inside track to winning the MAC East....the main quality (CMU, WMU, BSU) is in the West...Dimechele or not, I think Temple wins a low scoring game...just a unit though incase the frosh has the reigns all night...I'll guess 26-13

Gave some thoughts in the Ohio/Temple thread but quit and dirty is about Temple D tonight..they've played a great schedule (as has Ohio) and the D has helf very well...esp against the MAC elite in CMU and WMU...gave up a combined 19 pts at home in two games vs opponents better than Ohio...these are the two best 2-5 teams in non BCS conferences I'd venture to guess...honestly whoever wins this game has the inside track to winning the MAC East....the main quality (CMU, WMU, BSU) is in the West...Dimechele or not, I think Temple wins a low scoring game...just a unit though incase the frosh has the reigns all night...I'll guess 26-13

I couldn't agree more with you, Jump. BTW...I just read via that DiMichelle will return tonight. Can you confirm?...

:shake:

I couldn't agree more with you, Jump. BTW...I just read via that DiMichelle will return tonight. Can you confirm?...

No inside info Dm and I haven't had time to check local radio pregame like I wanted to as my daughter is hiper as shit tonight lol...but the consensus from articles and rivals/scout is he dresses and plays...Stewart maybe starts...Temple coach is a type lipped fellow...I know he took some snaps with the ones...arm strength isn't 100% yet and worried about 15+ yd throws...Stewart is a mobile weapon so I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of rotation...the latter is speculation though.

high likelihood of rain in columbus. That should help tosu should it not ?
I don't think it hurts...I don't think PSU outathletes tOSU, so not something I was too worried about anything....but we don't run the true spread...we are in I a helluva lot more than PSU...and with our size advantage up front and of course Beanie, I can see an I type game working to Ohio State's advantage..

PSU just brings shitty weather to Columbus...snow in 00...rain in 02...high winds in 04...rain in 06..

It's uncanny.

I don't think it hurts...I don't think PSU outathletes tOSU, so not something I was too worried about anything....but we don't run the true spread...we are in I a helluva lot more than PSU...and with our size advantage up front and of course Beanie, I can see an I type game working to Ohio State's advantage..

PSU just brings shitty weather to Columbus...snow in 00...rain in 02...high winds in 04...rain in 06..

It's uncanny.

the knowledge...so sexy.....go bucks. will be waiting for more plays...:cheers:

It's uncanny.

gonna be a lot of buckeye fans this weekend, brah :shake:

San Jose St +7 -110 (1 unit)

saw 7''s pop us this afternoon at Cris but didn't pull the trigger then even though I was pretty sure I was gonna play it...still gonna play it small here tonight....Line is sharp but I just think there's a good chance that the Spartans win this game...neither team is tested but both are pretty good...even matchup IMO..both teams have good defenses and neither offense is a top unit...still a frosh QB in just third road start..the win vs Oregon was still against a BCS talent, but SJST were in both ballgames they've lost and both were on the road...had a lead late vs Neb and a very close game vs Tree...have a feeling they win the game on the field tonight but taking the TD...

GL if you play(ed)..

I think SJST could cover this line, but I don't have the guts to bet against a Boise State defense that has been flat out stellar this season.

Also, I watched the San Jose St @ Nebraska game. San Jose State never led after the 1st Q.

GL tonight Jump!

1-1 this week as last night really was a mismatch...WAC just is poor quality in all honesty...the diff 'tween WAC and MWC is staggering....except Boise

Fairly large card today:

Plays:

Purdue ML +105 (1 unit)
N Carolina -2 -110 (1 unit)
Oklahoma St +12 -110 (1 unit)
Kansas -1 -110 (2 units)
'Zona +15.5 -110 (1 unit)
Vandy -10 -110 (1 unit)
SMU/Navy Over 62.5 -110 (1 unit)
tOhio State University ML +110 (2 units)

Gl today boys....some hot apple pie, coors light mmm, mmm...

Back