***Week 9 Lex***

nfl 114-133 +4.78

Been spinning my wheels this season- team totals been flaming out, 2ndh wagers haven't been poppin either. Was heavily invested in Skins and Lions last week which is laughable looking back. Still feel like I have solid insight on a couple teams so back at it.

Bills thoughts

Pretty dead on last week with the raiders game- faded the perceived value with stars vs a "bad" secondary that didn't pan out. If it wasn't already apparent this organization has shown it has a plan in place and the team has bought in to the plan. KBenj trade is polarizing for Bills fans... I think it was excellent. Not only does this drastically improve the talent/depth of the wr core, it gets the big target that Tyrod is missing and adds another guy who can block for Shady. If Clay comes back healthy to this offense it could really be something.

The Bills are facing yet another team with a more banged up secondary than them. It's looking like they may have to start Robinson who they just acquired yesterday. Claiborn is still limping and Skrine is still in concussion protocol. This is a secondary that allowed 17 tds so far this season (Bills have allowed 6). Mo wilkerson has been playing well banged up but that's tough to do on a short week, and Shady is rolling- he ran for 110 week 1 and of course will be the focal point of the offense again. Incognito looks out which is a huge blow to the oline, but I do think they will still move the ball. The Jets have struggled all season to get to the qb. Tyrod didn't have to do much through the air last week but was accurate and managed a great game. Zay has progressed a bit and caught 3 of 5 targets. Only up from here.

Defensively the Bills continue to benefit from forcing turnovers... is this sutainable? I don't know, but I'm riding the wave. Poyer looking like he may play but Gaines I suspect will be out another 2 weeks. Run D has continued to be solid, Oakland abandoned the run last week which the Jets likely won't do. I would think Powell/Forte along with are the most dangerous weapons vs the Bills this week, but the way the D is attacking I am confident the Jets don't get over 17.

I think many will be looking at the Bills as a square play tomorrow and citing the Jets amazing ats run at home this season, reverse line movement and Bills secondary as reasons to play the Jets. I think playing on a team that just blew a 4thq lead, lost 3 in a row, and has players publicly criticizing the play calling is a bad wager. Give me the better team playing better ball on a short line all day. Short week/divisional rivalry paired with Incognito missing may make this a little tighter than it should be, but I think the Bills get the cover.

Regarding the total I think it's a clear cut under game. I tried to steer guys away from the over last week, which was a luckbox hit when Shady broke the td to seal it. I could see a 23-13 Bills win, but could also see a 13-6 slugfest. Once again love the Bills having Haushka for games such as these- wouldn't be laying short road chalk without him.

should add looks like Humber will return at LB, adding more depth to the position after a solid game by MIlano.

I have not seen a worse performance of the O line to date. Anyone who blames Tyrod does not know football. The line had shown lapses in prior games but today they were flat out dominated. Incognito looked hurt, Mills got owned every other down. Wilkerson is an animal. My apologies to anyone who tailed, I thought they would be prepared for the pressure. Hit a zay prop thanks to a glance at the prop thread. Terrible that he finally breaks out in a game and now he's hurt. Boneheaded wr/te play throughout was no help to Tyrod either. I'm most upset because I knew 2ndh over should have been the play but bit for the "just have to win" sucker line. Too many mistakes to even have a chance, knew the turnover margin was due for a regression but the dumb penalties gave the Jets everything they needed to score.

Clear to me now that any team with a physical superior front 7 will own the Bills offense. Looking down the line to me KC is another one. Hell even Miami could give them fits. That being said..... I hope the Saints roll this week and the Bills get a nice doggie line. I would think they are 3 point dogs max, maybe its a 1.5 line.

That was absurd. Some of the plays were just awful........the fucking facemask on the sack. WHAT.THE.FUCK?

Or the guy that causes his own fumble stretching for the 1st? Or the guy that completes the 3rd and forever....only to almost throw the ball away w/o getting touched and get hit and fumble

it was putrid

I rolled w/ you. I had chalked up the Jets' four ATS home wins as (1) Miami off of the W1 bye/shitty travel those first four weeks, (2) JAX only one week removed from traveling overseas, and then (3) ATL and NE simply being overvalued in the marketplace. Agree on the facemask on the sack being pretty sickening, and then even before that the missed pick that was right in dude's hands.

OK huge card for me today which is scary

Eagles-1.5/ Chiefs+8.5 (+100)

NYG+5.5-102

Bucs/Saints o53-103

Bengals/Jaguars o38.5-102

Titans-3-115

Cardinals-2-115

Redskins+8.5-115

4 units each

ML wagers

Giants+225

Redskins+320

Chiefs+125

1.5 units each

5-8 -1.4. Hit some unposted but can't believe I played the Giants without Jenkins.

Raiders/Dolphins o44.5-108

4 units

Back