***Playoff Lex***

Going to the game baby!

I just couldn't pass up on this one should be a classic

Bills have the better offense
Passing game statistically the same
Bills have better running game 130 ypg vs 104

Everyone is quick to point out Allen ints but the Bills are still a +2 pt differential while the Chiefs are -10.

Buffalo D allowed 20 more passing yds per game than KC & they are about equal in yards allowed on the ground.

If you are playing KC solely because of all the injuries I would NOT.

Secondary -Rasul is playing. That alone is such a step up in coverage from last week without him. Yes Benford is out but Rasul is clearly the best cb we have and he's in. Rapp is out and would love him for depth but Hyde/Poyer really don't have to worry so much about them getting beat deep with KC- especially if the D line can get to Pat early. I was going to wait to play ML until Taron news dropped but I think they get it done with or without. No Taron and Pacheco prop might make the card but doesn't change the outcome for me. Next man up mentality Bills have done it all year why stop now? Elam HAS to have gained some confidence last week who knows maybe he can build on it. At any rate I think the Bills will just try to keep everything in front of them and force Patty to go underneath all game.

Linebackers- Bernard I would expect to be inactive- if he does go who knows how effective he will be. However Dodson is back. He has been improving throughout the year and is a playmaker. They are going to need a big game from Dorian Williams, I'd expect KC to try and get Kelce/Gray matched up on these LBs.

D-Line- One of the best in the game. Who would have thought it would be so good even with Von being ineffective. Oliver is playing out of his mind and they can get pressure without blitzing. Floyd/Jones been playing well too. The one position on D with no injuries.

KC likely to try and eliminate Cook early but I still think it's a game he could shine in. Offense is fully healthy outside of Gabe, and honestly it's questionable how many snaps he would even get as Shakir has shown he's better. Allen def has more trust in Kincaid/Shakir so I love the lineup offensively. KC D is as good as advertised but I think this is one where Allen will not be denied. Chris Jones vs Torrence is scary and KC has the advantage there. However, I think if the Bills can scheme enough to keep him at bay Allen will make the plays.

Back with some prop thoughts....

props

Allen td-118

Amon-ra td-118

Amon-ra rec o91.5

Jameson Williams yds o34.5-117

3 units each

Otton rec yds o29.5/ td +550

Allen 2tds/diggs 1st td. +6000

Ty Johnson td +550

Knox td+360

Half unit each

one more longshot i love this one- All it takes is one long td for Jameson I think it's coming today

Lions ML
T
B/Det o43
Jameson williams yds o49.5/ TD scored
Bills ML
KC/Bills o39.5
Diggs TD

+5650

half unit

Going to the game baby!

I just couldn't pass up on this one should be a classic

Bills have the better offense
Passing game statistically the same
Bills have better running game 130 ypg vs 104

Everyone is quick to point out Allen ints but the Bills are still a +2 pt differential while the Chiefs are -10.

Buffalo D allowed 20 more passing yds per game than KC & they are about equal in yards allowed on the ground.

If you are playing KC solely because of all the injuries I would NOT.

Secondary -Rasul is playing. That alone is such a step up in coverage from last week without him. Yes Benford is out but Rasul is clearly the best cb we have and he's in. Rapp is out and would love him for depth but Hyde/Poyer really don't have to worry so much about them getting beat deep with KC- especially if the D line can get to Pat early. I was going to wait to play ML until Taron news dropped but I think they get it done with or without. No Taron and Pacheco prop might make the card but doesn't change the outcome for me. Next man up mentality Bills have done it all year why stop now? Elam HAS to have gained some confidence last week who knows maybe he can build on it. At any rate I think the Bills will just try to keep everything in front of them and force Patty to go underneath all game.

Linebackers- Bernard I would expect to be inactive- if he does go who knows how effective he will be. However Dodson is back. He has been improving throughout the year and is a playmaker. They are going to need a big game from Dorian Williams, I'd expect KC to try and get Kelce/Gray matched up on these LBs.

D-Line- One of the best in the game. Who would have thought it would be so good even with Von being ineffective. Oliver is playing out of his mind and they can get pressure without blitzing. Floyd/Jones been playing well too. The one position on D with no injuries.

KC likely to try and eliminate Cook early but I still think it's a game he could shine in. Offense is fully healthy outside of Gabe, and honestly it's questionable how many snaps he would even get as Shakir has shown he's better. Allen def has more trust in Kincaid/Shakir so I love the lineup offensively. KC D is as good as advertised but I think this is one where Allen will not be denied. Chris Jones vs Torrence is scary and KC has the advantage there. However, I think if the Bills can scheme enough to keep him at bay Allen will make the plays.

Back with some prop thoughts....

Sorry my man. So close.

Back