WMU-5
tOSU-3 (-120) 2.25 units
ASU-3
Iowa+3
Troy-4
Utah-5.5
WVU-6
USF-3(-130)

Def will add atleast 2 more not relly liking a whole lot so I need to be careful I don't just make a play to make one this week after a fantastic weekend.

Last edited:
Might want to keep an eye on some injuries for AFA. McCarthy and Carney are both being called questionable at this point.

Senior tailback Kip McCarthy (left knee contusion), junior nose guard Jared Marvin (left knee contusion) and senior quarterback Shaun Carney (right heel contusion) all will be re-evaluated today.

why VT? is it a play against BC, or that the #2 team in the country is getting points? thanks

Im on Kansas and FAU with you, and hopefully Virginia Tech will win by exactly 3, so that way we can both win that bet as well, lol.

Good Luck this week!

I can't come up with a real good opinion on BC/VT except the under. BC can stop the run and Glennon despite torching Duke still sucks as a QB. VT plays solid defense and I think they will hold down BC for the most part. I am thinking about a 20-17 type game here with special teams being the real difference here, remember BC can't even kick XP's. Home teams on Thursday night continue to win as well so I think VT is the right side here plus anyone who is ranked high tends to lose at the moment.

GL this week stacks !!

Was wondering if I could get your thoughts on Baylor at K State. thanks.

In case you're still leaning AFA:

Etc.

Calhoun said senior tailback Kip McCarthy, who suffered a left knee bruise against Wyoming, will not play Thursday. He said junior nose guard Jared Marvin (left knee bruise) and senior quarterback Shaun Carney (right heel bruise) both likely will play, as will junior defensive end Jake Paulson (high ankle sprain), who did not play against Wyoming.

thanks eah i think this is my favorite one this season. i feel things will end up like they did last year where teams that hsould win DO! i'm hoping the major upsets are over and its normal now

if i win tonite on vt i will take my winnings on wvu-6...paty white has never faced rutgers and should have a field day speed they have never seen before on offense for sure

beamer you overrated fuck with your big ass gobbler and your Yag fucking qb glennon whos softer than a 85 yr old man. fuck vt fuck blacksburgh fuck lane stadium and fuck all those queer little engineer dorks

beamer you overrated fuck with your big ass gobbler and your Yag fucking qb glennon whos softer than a 85 yr old man. fuck vt fuck blacksburgh fuck lane stadium and fuck all those queer little engineer dorks

3 man rush when your normal defense has been killing them for 56 minutes. Fuck Bud Foster too.

still feel liek i was on the right side of 2 of those unfortuante debalce losses good weekend none the less 18-7 L2 weeks back on track and upsets are few and far the way they should be. the creme will rise to the top

Back