Week 9 DFS

Wave88

Pretty much a regular
I am thinking about these 3 lineups for GPP Sunday, and would appreciate any thoughts. Looked at Fanduel Thursday ownership rates to pick QBs, and settled on Cam (1.7%), Rodgers (1.2%), and Mariota (0.3%). These are DK lineups, but the ownership percentages will hopefully be similar.

Team 1:
Mariota
Langford
McFadden
ODB
Antonio Brown
DGB
Olsen
Cobb
Denver

Team 2:
Rodgers
Langford
McFadden
Evans
Antonio Brown
Cobb
Richard Rodgers
Ingram
Denver

Team 3:
Cam
Langford
McFadden
ODB
Antonio Brown
DGB
Olsen
Lamar Miller
Denver

These are all very similar lineups, just tried to get some variability in the QB position with a WR/TE stack. Any thoughts?

thinkyou can do better than DBG, even as a cheap guy. Mariota is risky but i guess high risk/high reward. Put it this way,if DBG has a big game, you are winning huge in that one.

Both of your teams have key offensive players from the Car/GB game. A bit risky if you ask me, that game could be a 17-13 slop fest.

I know it seems square because they both lit it up last week but leaning towards Eli or Drew at the helm, definitely paired up with a WR. I like the matchup they both face, neither opposition can stop anyone. The NYG must be pretty pissed about putting up so many points & still coming out on the shit end. Think they could light it up once again.

I know it seems square because they both lit it up last week but leaning towards Eli or Drew at the helm, definitely paired up with a WR. I like the matchup they both face, neither opposition can stop anyone. The NYG must be pretty pissed about putting up so many points & still coming out on the shit end. Think they could light it up once again.

Eli got 8.4% on FD Thursday contest, 3rd among QBs. I agree with you tho, it could be worth it. I put ODB in my lineups to get some exposure to him.

The top 5 QBs are:
Brady 16.1%
Brees 13.4%
Eli 8.4%
Rivers 8.1%
Carr 7.6%

thinkyou can do better than DBG, even as a cheap guy. Mariota is risky but i guess high risk/high reward. Put it this way,if DBG has a big game, you are winning huge in that one.

Both of your teams have key offensive players from the Car/GB game. A bit risky if you ask me, that game could be a 17-13 slop fest.

good point, I will probably keep him in my Mariota lineup but take him out of my other one. Thanks for the input. I also hear your point about the GB game, will look to address that.

Tinkered with them a little bit and swapped out Cam for Eli, and Shady for DMC. These are probably close to final.

Team 1:
Mariota
Langford
McCoy
Beckham Jr.
Antonio Brown
Demaryius Thomas
Delanie Walker
DGB
Denver

Team 2:
Rodgers
Langford
McCoy
Antonio Brown
Cobb
Evans
Richard Rodgers
Decker
Denver

Team 3:
Eli
Langford
McCoy
Beckham Jr.
Antonio Brown
Stevie Johnson
Greg Olsen
Antonio Adams
Denver

gonna look hard at marques wilson as a WR bargain.

Yeah I think he is a really good play. I would be using him except I have Langford don't want to have a WR/RB stack in a tourney. Alshon will probably be the most highly owned WR this week.

Why would you be looking at Marquees Wilson? He wasn't even good when Alshon and Royal were out, and hes not even min priced. I dont think I could even use him in the primetime only contests. Strongly suggest you guys look elsewhere for value

Why would you be looking at Marquees Wilson? He wasn't even good when Alshon and Royal were out, and hes not even min priced. I dont think I could even use him in the primetime only contests. Strongly suggest you guys look elsewhere for value

he had a few great weeks at a really cheap price while they were out. i rolled with him a couple weeks and believe he came in slightly above 20 one week and slightly under the other (something close to that), used him for several weeks in a season long as well, i know he produced solid numbers with those guys out. this week chargers secondary banged the hell up so i dont think anyone facing them with opportunity for targets is a bad play, although i prefer stevie johnson who priced insanely cheap..

I like Antonio Brown and mike Evans this week. Having a tough time with rbs but i think Lamar Miller will get his

I like Antonio Brown and mike Evans this week. Having a tough time with rbs but i think Lamar Miller will get his

im invested heavily in the oak/pit gm, that smells like shootout to me. ben and carr my 2 main qbs (with a little cutler on monday), brown and cooper in a great deal of my lineups, miller in some, even have a few with ben, brown, and bryant. i like evans too but lesser extent than cooper as i just dont trust evans and was thrilled i only used him a few weeks to get his big game..

i took some fliers at rb. i have spiller in bout 25%, andrews in bout same, langford ending up in bout 75%. been pairing with AP or freemon, like AP to show gurly he still the man against a lamb d that can be run on. freemon always gets his and outta get back in the td department..

a wr i been kinda toying with and has made his way into bout 20% of my leagues is devante adams, he really cheap and gives me flexibility to go with ap and freemon..

Ive taken langford in all... I think im going to give blount a chance in a few of them, I feel like its his type of matchup to produce, plus they may be just trotting a lead the whole game and he's cheap, allowing me to load up everywhere else

Ive taken langford in all... I think im going to give blount a chance in a few of them, I feel like its his type of matchup to produce, plus they may be just trotting a lead the whole game and he's cheap, allowing me to load up everywhere else

Love langford as well

Julias Thomas for tight end

Allin big ben, antonio, cobb and tons of amari cooper

Tinkered with them a little bit and swapped out Cam for Eli, and Shady for DMC. These are probably close to final.

Team 1:
Mariota
Langford
McCoy
Beckham Jr.
Antonio Brown
Demaryius Thomas
Delanie Walker
DGB
Denver

Team 2:
Rodgers
Langford
McCoy
Antonio Brown
Cobb
Evans
Richard Rodgers
Decker
Denver

Team 3:
Eli
Langford
McCoy
Beckham Jr.
Antonio Brown
Stevie Johnson
Greg Olsen
Antonio Adams
Denver

swapped out Demaryius for Sanders to avoid the Vontae matchup. Also swapped out Decker/Evans for Beckham/Stevie J and have Langford left to play in all 3, I have scored:

Team 1: 202.54
Teams 2: 177.76
Team 3: 145.12

hoping for a big day from Langford

Back