Week 9 CFB plays and discussion

Mags

The Magsnificent One
LUCKY 9! Alright fellas, the streak is alive, 8 winning weeks in a row with a 12-3 Week 8 bringing in +$1,217. An initial long list of leans that is a combination of initial interest and trend plays. Will be narrowing the list and locking in plays through out the week.

LOCKED IN:

U42x Ohio @ Temple (110/100) money;
U40 Auburn/West Virginia (110/100) :3_8_14:
2H West Virgina -3x (220/200) money;
2H O21 Auburn/West Virginia (230/200) money;
New Mexico +5 (110/100) :3_8_14:
Boise State -7 (110/100) money;
NW -2/Minny +7/Ball St -18x/Oklahoma -13x (25/75) :3_8_14:
Miami -2x (110/100) money;
Central Michigan -3 (130/100) :3_8_14:
Kentucky +26 (55/50) :3_8_14:
Louisiana Tech +2x (55/50) :3_8_14:
South Florida -4 (110/100) :3_8_14:
California -17x (110/100) money;
Rutgers +15x/Bama +x/Georgia +4/Florida St -1 (50/150) money;
TCU -31 (110/100) money;
Colorado +24x (110/100) total T tail here :3_8_14:
Alabama -6x (110/100) money;
Penn State -2 (110/100) money;
Notre Dame -10 (110/100) money;
Colorado State -7x (110/100) :3_8_14:
USC -15 (110/100) :3_8_14:
2H Oregon +x (115/100) money;
2H USC -7 (110/100) :3_8_14:

As always, thoughts/inputs/information/etc is always welcome!

BOL to all!

Peace.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Also liking notre dame ... just trying to figure out if notre dame takes it easy on them or if they run it up.... not worried about kids playing hard for willingham here ... they couldnt keep the man his job as it was.

thoughts on that game ?

Also liking notre dame ... just trying to figure out if notre dame takes it easy on them or if they run it up.... not worried about kids playing hard for willingham here ... they couldnt keep the man his job as it was.

thoughts on that game ?
Vegas - can't really put into words the shape that the Washington program is in right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm no ND lover (actually hate both them and their fat ass coach) but I can't help but notice the exact opposite direction that these two programs are going. Fat ass has these kids believing right now, which is half the battle. Willingham lost that group the week after BYU. Remember, ND needs to keep winning and I can't see getting these kids to this point and then holding them back so it doesn't get bad for someone else. I don't know, I just see a 14+ point game here. The ONLY concern that I have is how differently ND has looked on the road, but will it matter here? It shouldn't.

bama,usf and fsu you look good wanted to wait though
Yeah, the ones in bold are just about sure plays, more of a matter of figuring out which way te line may go...looks like Auburn will continue to creap a little so I will wait on that one for sure.

WVU would win this game be careful white is back
Oh, I know that he's back I just don't believe that this team and coach are ready for a decent SEC school. Neither team is playing really good right now, given this, I'll take a decent SEC team AND POINTS over a decent Big East team any day. Hoping the public pushes this up a little more. :smiley_acbe:

As mentioned earlier, the 4 remaining leans in bold are most likely plays, I am waiting as I believe I can get a better number on them.

Dude, what is your overall record for the year? Every time I look in here you're knocking back 70%+!

Dude, what is your overall record for the year? Every time I look in here you're knocking back 70%+!
Have to look at the spreadsheet, I do believe that it is in the high 60's (%) but don't know the exact percentage. What has kept it down is that I include all of my small 4 and 5 team teasers that I play for shits and giggles but I include them in my record because it is an actual placed bet.

Marlo - this AZ team is getting alot of hype for some reason, which I just can't figure out. Their biggest win is Cal to this point (and how good are they). On the other hand, you have a USC team coming in that is on a mission! Yes, the game is one the road but the only thing that USC has going for them is style points and lots of them! If you like it I'd grab it now because remember, Ohio State/Penn State play at 8 and this is a late game, if it looks at all like OSU has a chance to beat Penn State this one gets out of control IMO (21, 28 pointer).

mags got a couple of the same games and had that under in temple, can you give me a little thought behind that boise play

mags got a couple of the same games and had that under in temple, can you give me a little thought behind that boise play
ETG - I'll be the first one to admit that I just don't understand this line, especially that it fell to 7 even from 7x and here's why. Clearly, Boise has played the tougher schedule of the two teams AND they are 2-0 (Southern Miss and Oregon) on the road (yes, SJS is 3-0 at home beating Utah State, San Diego State and UC Davis). The offenses are in two different leagues (ppg) and the edge on defense goes to Boise as well (only giving up 10.5 ppg). Now, SJS's defense is somehow ranked 13th over all (which very well may be why this line is where it is) but again, who have they played? Additionally, SJS's weak point on defense is their pass defense which is obviously Boise's strength. And then there's the X Factor which very well may be a long shot, but Boise is undefeated and need to continue to be in order to sneak in and play another BCS team. They have done it before and have to think that beating OK in that game will give them an edge over another non-BCS team that might be undefeated as well. Oh yeah, this is a conference game as well.

2H plays helped out, disappointing to see New Mexico fold like a cheap lawn chair though! Positive units, take them every time. Already set for tomorrow night, still working on Saturday's card...loving CMI!

any baseball thoughts for tonight? busy as hell working on the investment house, but got rained out today thinking about getting off the bench

Back