Week 8 Thread

spottie2935

Read Lines, Not Books
App St
A little bit of rust here by App State early and also played 2 teams having great seasons and a cupcake game after a loss.

Gonna be close to a month off now for App St. and I personally think this has to be a benefit for them. I came in to this season Fading App State but this is a Thursday nighter with the lights on after a long break. Maybe a slow start but after the rust I believe in App. state this week.

Ark St lost to Coastal Carolina by 29 of the road and they on the road again.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
S Florida
Tulsa en fuego but this is a rough spot. 2 big road games against 2 big proven teams now a road favorite. S. Florida yuk but they get the over this week

-=-=--=-==-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-==--==-
Louisiana Lafayette

Strength of schedule play here, and a nice dog line after being over rated chalk the last few weeks.
The game is won and lost on the field but I win these type of bets because the books are confused in my opinion.

UAB is solid but LAF can hang here and Win this one.

UAB Lost to the only good team on their easy schedule so far. Here is another L

-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=
Georgia Southern

CSTL is off to big dog wins and is only 0-4-1 ats as a conference favorite This is database play based upon the last 2 dog wins and the fact they have sown the lack of ability to get a conference cover as a favorite.

The team is playing well but this certainly appears to be a let down game.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pitt

This is a gamble but long term I know its going to earn me money. Notre dame could bounce back this week but Pitt did a nice job last week. Simply fading Notre dame and its doing me right so far.
-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=

Virginia

I could be off on this one but they got rattled the last 2 games after playing tight with Clemson. Getting a chunk of points here against an inconsistent Miami squad.

-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-
Georgia Tech

LMAO getting +3 here against BC I just have to. Maybe they are down and hung over after last week but I dont trust BC as a favorite. Very inconsistent.

GT is good enough to beat Louisville and FSU they can beat this team too.
-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-==-=-=--==-=

Florida Atlantic

If you like Marshall this week you are not looking at both sides of the coin.
Charlotte only ran for 80 yards against FAU.
Charlotte got a back door cover with 2 minutes to go in a 21-10 game.
Charlotte is having a good season.

Marshalls line the books are making you pay a premium.

FAU is 12-3 last 15 games.

FATL had been the favorite in this matchup the last 3 seasons.

Yea I know some of this doesnt mean anything to some of you but it does to me.

I am on FATL and I am taking the bookie team and fading the majority.
-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=
Louisiana Monroe

S.Alabams sucks as a favorite and since they covered last week as a favoite and are more than 2 tds favorites this week I will auto fade S.Alabama here. This is play based on a line not a matchup.

Good luck this week gents

Current lines and plays :
App St-13.5
S.Florida +10.5
Louis Laf -1
Georgia Southern +6
Syracuse +46
FAU +17
Pitt+10.5
Geo Tech +3.5
Virginia +12
Louis Monroe +14.5

I like your card a lot. App St is for sure the right side but I’ll be on ARST lol. I like how they fired their coordinators on defense and it’s fresh in the minds of gamblers how bad they looked last week. App St is so vanilla on offense, perhaps ARST matches up well with them.

Thanks 165 I am scared tonight the way ARK St can score. Well see if the time off helps App St solve this.

Under 68 App St. betting on the Defense here and the many weeks of film study that App St has had.
App St-13.5
S.Florida +10.5
Louis Laf -1
Georgia Southern +6
Syracuse +46
FAU +17
Pitt+10.5
Geo Tech +3.5
Virginia +12
Louis Monroe +14.5

S.Florida +10.5
Louis Laf -1
Georgia Southern +6
Syracuse +46
FAU +17
Pitt+10.5
Geo Tech +3.5
Virginia +12
Louis Monroe +14.5
under Navy 55.5
under Alabama 66

Last edited:
3-1 week so far

S.Florida still sucks but were in a good spot. Can't play them against trending teams. Tulsa you're still on my hit list. Should be an inflated line after all this road success.

3-1

Georgia Southern +6
Syracuse +46
FAU +17
Pitt+10.5
Geo Tech +3.5
Virginia +12
Louis Monroe +14.5
under Navy 55.5
under Alabama 66

4-1 week With Syracuse +46

Georgia Southern +6