Week 8 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sorry for the late start, just busy with a lot of shit.

Here were the moves yesterday:

good money for 301 U La La

sharp on 308 Oreg St

334 UMass was perhaps a tout, Dr. Bob maybe

355 Reno was clobbered by multiple groups, seems Dr. Bob and others.

383 Western Kentucky also hot by multiple groups and seems a Dr. Bob play, as well as 405 Hawaii.

Movers hit 336 BG, 380 Idaho as well.

Today thus far:

318 Houston sharp

343 New Mexico looks like billy, same guys bet 358 Kent State, 376 Boston College and 306 Pitt

very Tuesday movements. I had the day off by and large, and celebrated by not being able to sleep.

315 Syracuse -4 was probably a tout, Dr. Bob maybe. i didn't chart anything else noteworthy except in the tuesday game, the majority of the sharp stuff was on u-la-la and UNDER of course. absolutely a joke that he can shove the number around like that and people still fall for it.

I also love Syracuse against Wake - Wake has a pretty good defense but might have a bottom 5 offense in all of CFB. They cannot score points!

337 feels like a dummy move to me, the Dr will be on C Mich at some point just trying to keep it down.

game 393 Kansas +14 is someone but not sure who, could easily be phoney.

the 337 move was from legit people; not that there can't be buyback, but i'd say 337 has way more of a chance to be real than 393

Me and you both. I laid 3 with BG thinking it should have been 5, but it's steadily moving the other way. Oh well, Let it ride and see I guess.

Dr.Bob
Bob

(312) ***HOUSTON (-7) 3-Stars at -7 or less, 2-Stars up to -9.5, 1-Star at -10.
***HOUSTON (-7) 31 Temple 15

***MASSACHUSETTS (-14) 44 Eastern Michigan 24
Sat Oct-18-2014 at 12:00 PM Pacific Rotation: 334 Over/Under 0.0

Last edited by a moderator:
just a couple of other moves... someone was out on 364 Cal plus the points earlier. Two totals also got hit; 376 BC UNDER is a tout-ish type deal. Suspect account on 333 Emu OVER, not sure who

overnight totals that mover or two hit, usually they are legit and trying to hide them if they only want a nickel or a dime:

318 NIU UN
324 Maryland UN

See some sides on the move:

318 N Illy -18
368 Ohio State -19.5

A couple of others
382 South Bama -18.5 has NOT gotten hit by the same guys, but it will go up if I am reading correctly
398 Cent Fla -20 also should go up, has only gotten hit by the early guy, who beat them in on both 318 and 368

It's been a slow week thus far so i expect a ton of movement today. Won't be around from about 2:30 until 6-ish Eastern time so I'll try to get caught up shortly after that

wow one of the new primary movers just bet 368 Ohio St -20.5, bad price, surprising but another one followed him so it will continue to rise

All out assault coming now. They're moving on about six different games in the last 90 seconds.

350 North Texas from the early guy will go up.

370 Bama is billy -11

313 Marshall going to go up

352 SMU on the move, will drop pretty good

356 BYU, 353 Appy State also should get hit

Thanks for all your hard work, this is my favorite thread.

Damn I logged on right away and already see bama -13

340 Arkansas UNDER is a tout suspect, not sure who, could be billy also as one of his guys bet it.

350 UN N Texas is william.

402 LSU -9.5 movers, the same group listed as above, not sure who only don't think it's billy and could be phony or also could be database guys (when was the last time you could lay single digits with LSU at home vs. UK?)

392 Florida UN 47.5 seems tout play, one of those guys bet it, could be a mover for someone else but don't be surprised...

400 NW +7 is someone moving it seems; outside chance it could be fakey.

324 Md UNDER again is billy guy, i have to see what's going on, the guy who usually gets the ass end of these things is beating in the main movers on billy's totals today. sometimes he has Right Angle totals also, i guess i'll watch out for it but since it's their last week, don't expect anything to come of it, they can horsefuck whoever they want today and it's all over for 10 months...

the 384 Fla Atlantic i not sure what deal is, everyone and their mom against that

Right Angle totals coming...

337 Ball State OVER 52

379 NM State OVER 66 both them

someone betting 378 Okie UNDER but I see no proof of it being a real move. Would think that one might snap back, even though I lean a bit lower myself. Looks like a screenchaser just bet it UN for a dime, but he bought a half, he knows nothing doing that etc

:doh:
[TABLE="width: 300"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #104B11, colspan: 4, align: center"]2014 COLLEGE FOOTBALL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #F7F7F7"]
[TH]W/L[/TH]
[TH]Units[/TH]
[TH]Win %[/TH]
[TH]CLV*[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #F7F7F7"]
[TD="align: center"]49-47[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]-2.40[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]51.04%[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+2.99[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

333 EMU +16.5 is a guy who either moves or watches the screen, i not really sure yet, it will go down for now but i can't be sure that's the right side

someone else betting 307 OV, could be billy's goons that got trapped trying to set it up earlier only to have Right Angle take out their numbers... flying now.

here comes the snapback on Duke -2 money from a screenwatcher.

More -1 on VT from the movers. He did a nice job of phoneying Pitt earlier in the week.

Back