GT+7.5 L
MSU-6.5 L
WISKY-6 W
ND-13 L
TAMU+3 W
WMU-4 W
ASU-22 W
MICHIGAN-13
W(NOW I'M WORRIED ABOUT THIS PLAY, PLEASE SAY SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT THIS PICK B.A.R. HAHA)
FSU -6 L
CAL 1H -13.5 L
UCF -5 L
NEV -12 W
BAYLOR-3 L

TOTALS:
TEX/NEBu51 W
BYU/UNLVo53 W

***UNDERDOG P.O.W.***
COLORADO BUFFALOES +14 L

Last edited:
It will be nice if we can get some insights on Machigan without Manning.

As far as that Mishitgan game, I think it will have alot more to do w/ Iowa than UM...UM will bring it, we know that, as this is their last real test before Nov 18....Where is Iowa's psyche at here? Losing to IU is a disaster really...Ferentz isn't the type of coach that lets you fold tent though...But Iowa has more problems than psyche...they have injury problems...they've struggled w/out Albert Young and nobody has really talked about it...the 2nd string back can't pickup the Blitz and Tate has been running around too much...he can make plays this way, but that will be tough vs UM w/ the LB and DE speed on the Edge...if they can't run it, which nobody has yet on em, he might get hurt himself...also, leading DT King ( i think that's his name) (7 sacks) was out vs IU and that really hurt their ability to get to QB...the way to rattle Henne is get people in his face, so if they don't do that, uh oh sketio....

The key to covering this number is what do you think Iowa will score here?

UM is good for 24 at home prolly vs this D...will Iowa get 10??

I think they prolly will, but we'll see.

Troy, good luck on your card bro. I'm on Michigan, and I'm not worried bout it.

like my sig?

Lots and Lots of chalk today, hopefully the public has a big day today and not vegas..

Wow I Am Getting Hosed....texas Kicker Should Be Shot, Cornhusker Backers Got Real Lucky Today, Weatherford Just Ahnded Bc The Game Like A Fucking Dipshit, Wtf Is Going On With Cal?!!?!??!?!?! Louisville Is Just Garbage Probably Watching Film On Wvu Since Their Victory Over Miami And Will Liely Win By 10+ Now Over Wvu. And The Best One Is Michigan State Deciding To Spot A Shitty Nw Team 35+ And Then See If They Can Pull Out A Win For Fun. Wow I Am Dumbfounded Right Now I Need A Drink And Some Huge Second Halves Bol To All You Who Went Against Me

Total yards and first downs were pretty similar. Honestly Texas was lucky to win that game in my opinion. Nebraska fumbled the ball with hardly any time left, which set up texas. Otherwise they could have almost run out the clock. Texas 'ESCAPED', in my books. As far as the kicker goes, its not like he was kicking in a dome. It was 40 to 50 mph gust of wind and snow flurries, but good luck with the rest of ur plays.

Back