4:25 PM 274 BROWNS (CLEV) -7-110 u43-110
NBC

Oct 26 275 PACKERS (GB) +1½-110 o54½-110
8:30 PM 276 SAINTS (NO) -1½-110 u54½-110

NFL - WEEK 8 - Oct 27
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Oct 27 277 REDSKINS (WASH) +9½-110 o49½-110
8:30 PM 278 COWBOYS (DALL) -9½-110 u49½-110

Gotta think the Bengals come to play after that piss poor performance sunday. Saints line is a little bit of a surprise - almost think they get the job done and as bad as the Bears looked on Sunday I think 7 is a little too much to give them.

Gotta think the Bengals come to play after that piss poor performance sunday. Saints line is a little bit of a surprise - almost think they get the job done and as bad as the Bears looked on Sunday I think 7 is a little too much to give them.

Saints have value at this #. Saints off a loss, at home in prime time used to be an auto-bet. This year, however, not so. You can argue that this line would have been -3 or -3.5 if public perception of these 2 teams isn't where it is right now.

SD getting too many points. SD has owned/kept it close vs Manning historically. SD off loss vs Denver off emotional win with PM breaking TD record and stomping of SF

NWE definitely getting too much credit. Thought this would be around 4 & probably would be had Bears not lost at home to Mia. Think Phi can beat AZ also. I know its in the desert but Phi continues to impress. Would've thought this game would be around a pick. All of a sudden the NFC west doesn't appear to be all that.

One of the best looking cards of the season. Rams, SD and Chi all catching too many. Saints with a short line at home in PT and keep riding the Det under train til it crashes.

STEED my man SD+7.5 looks real good one team DENVER just can't beat is SD I don't care who is QB for SD

Like Chicago a lot too, but Fuller went down with a broken hand and a hip pointer. If he can't go that secondary will be a mess with him and Tillman both out. May be a total play - I am a huge Bears fan and I think it's a good spot for them but Brady has been coming on strong and just hard to back Chicago here if Fuller won't be out there.

On paper it looks like a classic letdown game for the Lions, but the Falcons oline is decimated by injury. Suh might have a day.

-This Bills/Jets game will sail over the total. 41 is too low, Jets offense will rely on Ivory.. and that's not a bad thing. Bills just allowed Mckinnon to get over 100. At the same time I don't think the Jets as a fave is a play I want. Spiller out really doesn't kill Buffalo, Fred missing hurts, but this is why Bryce was stashed. Passing game is good enough to hurt NY.

On paper it looks like a classic letdown game for the Lions, but the Falcons oline is decimated by injury. Suh might have a day.

-This Bills/Jets game will sail over the total. 41 is too low, Jets offense will rely on Ivory.. and that's not a bad thing. Bills just allowed Mckinnon to get over 100. At the same time I don't think the Jets as a fave is a play I want. Spiller out really doesn't kill Buffalo, Fred missing hurts, but this is why Bryce was stashed. Passing game is good enough to hurt NY.
question -

Is Bryce ahead of Dixon on the depth chart..been reading that it's goign to be RBBC still between Dixon and Bryce but do you put Bryce ahead of Dixon?

Dixon is too slow to be the feature back, pretty sure Brown will get the majority of the carries that aren't short yardage

After watching Bryce Brown in Philly, I'm doubtful he can ever shoulder a full workload. He bounces everything to the outside and just refuses to hit the hole inside when it's there. I think it will a timeshare until F Jax returns. Then once he returns, they will ride F Jax into the ground.

Obvious play on Thursday. Will wait on the line a little longer and see if I can eliminate the juice with the local. May even see an 8 or 8.5...

After watching Bryce Brown in Philly, I'm doubtful he can ever shoulder a full workload.

He won't be asked to shoulder a full workload, but I do think he ends up getting a considerable amount of touches. He is the one with big play ability. Have to think the Bills will be expecting pressure given the state of their line and the Jets front. I expect a gameplan of quick passes and screens to get the ball out quickly. Brown fits into that gameplan much better than Dixon. With Hackett, who knows what they do... if they are smart Watkins should get 10 targets.

I think it's a good spot for them but Brady has been coming on strong and just hard to back Chicago here if Fuller won't be out there.

Patriots off a home game where they nearly lost. Now vs a team with no secondary as Gronk is catching on. Browner returns which should definitely help the Pats in the defensive backfield. I don't see it as a good spot at all. 3 of 4 Bears losses were by 7+ (0-4ats in losses) so the line really doesn't seem high to me.

But the Bears are 3-1 ats on the road and Chicagoland is making a huge deal out of this last loss at home - it may not be a bad time to hit the road.

Bad spot for SD plus revenge from last yrs thurs night upset

How's it a bad spot for SD ? Denver is in the letdown spot, imo. Also, Doncos got revenge on the Bolts already by knocking their ass outta the playoffs last season.

I know the game is in London but did you guys notice the super early start for the Det/ATL game? It's starting at 6:30 am PST. Pretty cool if you ask me, it'll give us an appetizer then the 10:00 am PST games, then the next set, then the night game.

I liked Team Bolo to start the week, but it looks like the SD secondary is very banged up this week. Courtesy of PFT:

Once cornerback Brandon Flowers was diagnosed with a concussion last Sunday, it became doubtful that he’d be able to play against the Broncos on Thursday night.
The Chargers confirmed that the short turnaround wasn’t enough time for Flowers to get cleared on Wednesday by ruling him out of the contest. With the extended break before Week Nine, Flowers should have a decent chance of making his return when the team travels to Miami.

Flowers may not be the only cornerback out on Thursday. Jason Verrett missed last week’s game after limited practices all week because of a shoulder injury and he’s questionable after another week of limited practice. Steve Williams is also listed as questionable because of a groin injury. If neither can go, the Chargers will be down toShareece Wright, Richard Marshall and Chris Davis at the position.

Bolts ranked # 23 against the pass. That's like being outside the top 50 when PM is slinging it. Injuries to the CB position won't help.

I know the game is in London but did you guys notice the super early start for the Det/ATL game? It's starting at 6:30 am PST. Pretty cool if you ask me, it'll give us an appetizer then the 10:00 am PST games, then the next set, then the night game.
didnt notice

so it is on TV as a stand alone essentially?

what a great day to have your team play the night game at home for the cap

Red Zone fiesta for me.....be going to work late on Monday

didnt notice

so it is on TV as a stand alone essentially?

what a great day to have your team play the night game at home for the cap

Red Zone fiesta for me.....be going to work late on Monday
Yeah, I just fast forwarded the Directv guide and it'll be on Fox. At least in my area, i'm sure it'll be for you too. The blokes from London will be going crazy.

agree with all of these, like this card much more than i have all season just not sure who I'm going to actually play. I don't believe BAL is this good, but Gio got smoked twice last week and maybe we can't play this team if AJ Green isn't there to stretch the field? Probably avoiding unless we see a big move

Saints also have the Jimmy Graham injury concern, we know Rodgers is one of the best but this is a can't miss spot ever since Brees landed in NOLA. In recent years this number would be 4-6 and we're getting a huge discount down to only asking NO to win the game. Jimmy is a concern because he does so much on the field, but if he's again not part of the gameplan can we rely on Colston/Cooks/Stills/Ingram/Robinson to match GB? I'm starting to think the HFA will matter enough here as this is one of the few stadiums where I think it means something, so I kinda like this more now

I am nervous about CHI because fractured teams are tough to touch, Fuller's injuries seem like too much to overcome and they'll hold him out and then Tom can go to work (even if his targets are not close to as good as it used to be). Over probably worth a look

Manuk posted something about the under in that game

Also, the NFL should run these games when the premier league is on international break
Chelsea/Manu is going overlap slightly with this game

Roger Goodell probably believes that the Premier League should plan their schedule around these games

Manuk posted something about the under in that game

Also, the NFL should run these games when the premier league is on international break
Chelsea/Manu is going overlap slightly with this game
NFL cares enough to not care

what are they gonna do? put a team there?

Back