Week 8 NCAAF

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
66-53-1 +4.3u
Last week: 7-5 +2.5u
Pretty decent week last week, was a lot less stressful in keeping the card relatively small, and will likely be doing the same thing this week as well, as I look to only have about 8 plays total.

Missed the key number i wanted with nevada in -20, but settled for -21.

TCU +1 1.5u

GT -2 (-120) 1.3u

Nevada -21 1.3u

OSU -3 1.3u

Rice -3 1.2u

Arky +9 1.1u

Nevada 1H -12.5 .8u

TEASER:
Bama -1.5/NIU +0.5/Buffalo -1 1.3u

Last edited:
Looks good brah.

On Nevada and Iowa with yas.

Liked GT +2 until the firing. Too many unknowns now for me to play. That being said they should just wear on this Clemson team and roll in 2nd half.

Lean State with that 11 as well on a Thursday night doggie situation.

No clue on Arkansas or Rice.

BOL

Ride or Collide

Why Rice ??

Team seems consistently overvalued to me , week in and week out since opening week victory over smu. I personally have a problem with laying points with arguably the worst defense in fbs. Anyways , wondering if you could give me reasoning on that one.

love the nevada play and likely playing gT too.

gl this week captwo !

Mr Bator- good to see we have similar thoughts this week man, RIDE OR COLLIDE!!!!!! lmao. lets cash vada and iowa (will probably be locked in on them tomorrow)

D$-- good stuff bro, i was thinking of adding them on the ML, but the move from +10.5 down to +7.5 already is going to take away some serious value on the ML. we got fucked big time. +250?????
linesmakers realized they fucked up on the opening line on this game and the shitheads have adjusted their number.

hunt- waffle house crew!!!! :D GL if you add em man

:cheers:

Why Rice ??

Team seems consistently overvalued to me , week in and week out since opening week victory over smu. I personally have a problem with laying points with arguably the worst defense in fbs. Anyways , wondering if you could give me reasoning on that one.

love the nevada play and likely playing gT too.

gl this week captwo !

southern miss is on serious schnide, bro, and its because of the coaching change w/ fedora. Bower had 14 consecutive winning seasons at USM....
who are 2-4 for the first time in 14 years. The Eagles haven't lost three consecutive home games since 1977, which they just did. they are in a
slump.

the main reason i like rice in this matchup, is the rice passing attack vs USM secondary. the defense itself only returned 4 starters this year, and had to replace ALL four starters in the secondary as well, and it shows.

look at a couple of these performances:

this team gave up 248 to CHRIS TODD, probably a career high for him.
256 to arky state, 228 to marshall, and 266 to UTEP.

all mediocre QB's and offenses that favor the run over the pass (except for UTEP), and now he faces the stud senior chase clement and the powerful rice passing attack.

rice defense is horrific, you are right. but IMO all we need is a defensive stop or two, and we'll be ok. the rice rush defense numbers are
skewed. yes they are bad, but look who they played.
@ tulsa, @ texas, and @ vandy. 3 great rushing attacks...

USM is going to try to run the football, work the clock/manage the game, and keep clement off the field. all we need is a couple stops and i think
rice can pull it off. clement will have plenty of success throwing on USM
The total is 70 for a reason. we will put up 38+.
as for the laying points, -3 with rice is basically like rice ML. this team either wins/covers, or loses. high scoring games.

duke ML was going to be a play at +170 and i fucked up not locking them in then, at +140 ill still consider them but not going to jump on playing them just yet. will re-visit this one tomorrow. you leanin the same way here, VK? i know youve had a fair amount of action on duke games this year so i value your opinion here.

i made a minor mistake this week, one i dont ususally make. was capping arky/rice at the same time, wired on coffee, wrote my bet amounts on MS word like i always do, and locked in accordingly, except rice was supposed to be for 1u. was probably confusing it with another side.

so whatever, .2u difference, hopefully they cash and it wont matter.
i cant really hedge 1/2u now anyways because line is down to -2 already, so gonna let it ride. oh well. RIDE OR COLLIDE lmao

southern miss is on serious schnide, bro, and its because of the coaching change w/ fedora. Bower had 14 consecutive winning seasons at USM....
who are 2-4 for the first time in 14 years. The Eagles haven't lost three consecutive home games since 1977, which they just did. they are in a
slump.

the main reason i like rice in this matchup, is the rice passing attack vs USM secondary. the defense itself only returned 4 starters this year, and had to replace ALL four starters in the secondary as well, and it shows.

look at a couple of these performances:

this team gave up 248 to CHRIS TODD, probably a career high for him.
256 to arky state, 228 to marshall, and 266 to UTEP.

all mediocre QB's and offenses that favor the run over the pass (except for UTEP), and now he faces the stud senior chase clement and the powerful rice passing attack.

rice defense is horrific, you are right. but IMO all we need is a defensive stop or two, and we'll be ok. the rice rush defense numbers are
skewed. yes they are bad, but look who they played.
@ tulsa, @ texas, and @ vandy. 3 great rushing attacks...

USM is going to try to run the football, work the clock/manage the game, and keep clement off the field. all we need is a couple stops and i think
rice can pull it off. clement will have plenty of success throwing on USM
The total is 70 for a reason. we will put up 38+.
as for the laying points, -3 with rice is basically like rice ML. this team either wins/covers, or loses. high scoring games.

thanks for reasoning bud and good luck this week.

YEAHhhh boyyeeee

7-0 and need arky to cover for the sweep!!!!

ONE TIME lets break out the fuckin broom

:popcorn:

thanks D$$$.... i gotta do it... lol.

broom.gif

Back