Week 8 NCAAF....the finally have power edition!

mcm481

Go the Bills!
YTD:

1* 9-4-2 (w/NMST pending)
2* 12-5
3* 6-7

Some initial leans:

Wednesday:

ULLAF @ FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNDER 46 (3*) PLAY

THURSDAY:

CENTRAL MICHIGAN -6.5
vs Bowling Green (2*) PLAY

SATURDAY:

RUTGERS +6.5 @ Pitt
KANSAS @ BAYLOR OVER 47 (2*) PLAY
TEXAS @ NEBRASKA UNDER 51.5

:bow::drink:

Nut....yeah, the Baylor total jumped right off the page when I was looking at the lines. Just leaning towards that Tex/Neb under right now as I think Colt will have some trouble in Lincoln and the Huskers have been ground heavy the last few weeks. GL:cheers:

Guess I just have that Kansas boxscore in my head and concerned about how poorly the Texas secondary played yesterday. Thinking it could be a shootout...I thought the line at USC was 55 for Nebraska and this is home...was expect similiar...

We're not playing anything of the same again this week. That UNDER in the Sun Belt game will probably cash well for you I imagine. Good luck this week!
handshake.gif

pags....good to see you riding those Scarlet Knights, just wish they weren't such a public doggie:down:

JGalt.....Strangely enough, they are on my list of "also receiving votes":smiley_acbe:

Santa....never knew how much I would miss electricity until I had to endure a football-less October Weekend:spank:violin

Sooner....well hell if we are just covering different games yet again. At least that means more winners on the CTG board:wacka wacka:

UNLESS there is some whacky ass scoring in the 4th....UNDER is lookin good:cheers:

YTD:

1* 10-4-2
2* 13-5
3* 7-7

Good start to the week, looking to carry it through the weekend:smiley_acbe:

SATURDAY:

RUTGERS @ PITT UNDER 45 (1*)
BUFFALO +17.5 @ Ohio (3*)

:drinking:

ADDING:

IOWA ST +2 vs Texas Tech (3*)
TEXAS @ NEBRASKA UNDER 49.5 (1*)
OREGON ST -2.5 @ Arizona (2*)
BALL ST +3 vs WMU (3*)

:smiley_acbe:

YTD:

1* 12-4-2
2* 15-5
3* 7-10

4-3 on the day:down: The stat match for the 3* looks like it will be tossed from the playbook from here on out:smiley_acbe:

Back