Louisville -2.5 -110 (2 units)

Saturday
Illinois +3 -110 (2 units)
Wyoming +3.5 -110 (2 units)
Washington +11.5 -110 (2 units)
Florida -6.5 -110(2 units)

More to come..

Last edited:
early shopping list also included Washington and Kansas..but no resaon to jump on those numbers...will wait...same w/ FLA and others.

thanks Mwebb...

adding Washington +11.5 -110 (2 units)....can't risk Dr bob driving this under 10 if he's on it...

Played it now..

More on the radar..

Layed the 6.5 w/ UF this morning...don't see line improving enough to chance waiting...

Florida -6.5 -110 (2 units)

Will give some thoughts on these in a bit..that's prolly it for the 2 unit plays...rest will be smaller.

Quick thoughts:

Ville - I see them coming into truck mode here now..Brohm's numbers are insane and the offense has been good all year...penalties, stupid mistakes, etc were the issue...they played a complete game last week and I expect them to build on that...Uconn is Uconn...yes, they are improved..yes they have a good coach..but they aren't to Ville's level yet...If the Cards build on that performance, and play disciplined, like I think they will, Uconn doesn't have the horses fellas...it's up to Ville though..the USF loss last night strengthnes this play IMO...Ville controls there right to play in a BCS bowl and win a title now..

FLA- this is the spot of the decade for situational handicapping, on par w/ UK's spot last week...FLA is reeling off two losses and a bye to get healthy..UK is off the biggest win most UK fans have ever seen...everything that worked for UK last week works against them this week....now they get to hear how good they are and UF gets to listen to it...throw in the fact that UF is looking UP to UK in the standings...must win for Florida or Atlanta is an afterthought...a team that won a NC last year is a proud group..contrary to what happened last week, losing Little is an ENORMOUS loss..that catches up to them vs a team that will score more than LSU IMO...LSU played it close the vest, UF won't in a game they have nothing to lose and Meyer had two weeks to prepare for...Meyer is one of the best around nowadays when it comes to having the extra week to prepare for an opponent...

Wash- play falls into three things for me...one is the lookahead spot w/ USC on deck for Oregon...they saw SC get beat by a bad stanford team and are licking their chops at a chance at home, don't fade that fact..another is Wash needs a win to have bowl aspirations continue..this team is much better than their record...getting the Ducks at home is a tough tough spot for Oregon...lastly, injuries...Oregon is getting decimated by injuries...400 yd rusher Jeremiah Johnson is out, 2 of the top 4 receivers in Paysinger and Colvin are out...best LB Tuitele is out...rumors of other injuries Wed are abound, but Belotti DENIES those..we'll see..I played the 11.5 to protect against a Bob move udner the 10..unfortunately, he strong opinioned it to 13...ya for tailers, bad for me..

Wyo- not a lot here as for breaking it down except gut play basically..AFA is okay, they are well coached, but alot of their results are smoke and mirrors..the Cowboys have a nice run defense..and this line is short off the debacle to NM at home...Cowboys on the field.

Illy- despite the result last week at Iowa, this isn't u're granddad's illini team..You all know about English's troubled schemes vs the spread and a mobile QB, but it's true and it's there...beyond that, UM is walking into a hornets nest it looks like..young team looked ahead of a Kirk Ferentz coached team and that was a mistake...it was rainy, it was cold, Illy didn't play well, and they were a McGee INT in the endzone away from winning the game on the field still...I told RJ I didn't expect them to win..so that impressed me believe it or not..this is different..niight game in Champagne and it's a big, big game...Hart is beat up..everything points Illini...UM has gone on the road once this year to a BAD Northwestern bunch and was a couple turnovers from NW in 2nd half from losing the game..Mendanhall and a beat up Hart are virtually a wash....the biggest mismatch on the field on Sat Night will be Benn vs the corners of UM...not pretty...on the field.

Back