Week 8 ML Dogs

I can see myself on Ark State because I have been on them about every week, except when they were favored, I was against them and lost. But when dogged they've covered 3 of their last 4. Despite the Memphis two score loss, that was a game Ark State led I want to say in the final 1-2 minutes, then lost by 2 scores, fortunately they still covered. Lost by 3 to ODU, lost by 1 to USM. What I've learned is that against the better teams, like JMU, they can't hang on O or D, but vs teams similar to them they are right there with those. ULL gets a favorite spot again, and you know what we do when ULL is favorite, ML against them! It was good for them to get the Marshall win, and they can get some credit there, but I feel like that was more of Marshall being bad than ULL good. Ark State is a good candidate.

Woulda thought more would be on Memphis. Tulane is screaming for a crowd, should be the largest in years. Real interesting game.

Woulda thought more would be on Memphis. Tulane is screaming for a crowd, should be the largest in years. Real interesting game.
Down year for Memphis and somehow I feel Tulane is still vastly underrated. The Memphis name should still likely get the Wave up emotionally regardless of their play this season.

Tulane is a program that deserves much respect IMO...especially due to what New Orleans has been through in recent memory. Going to be on them and hoping those 30k spectators are absolutely rabid.

I will get the ball rolling with 4 I think have a legit shot at winning outright and one crazy +20pt dog that could surprise…

Home dogs
Temple
Buffalo

Road dogs
Marshall
Memphis

Crazy ML dog
NMSU

Would it count as crazy to say Vandy? Think they 2td dogs. I’m not sure but I’ve seen them be somewhat competitive and mizzou laying 2tds?? I mean yes they have played some good teams tough but they not good.
I like Pitt.

I can’t believe they dogs. Another interesting play in that game if it offered could be Cunningham under rush yards, gotta figure he gonna get sacked bunch of times which take away from his rush total!

Would it count as crazy to say Vandy? Think they 2td dogs. I’m not sure but I’ve seen them be somewhat competitive and mizzou laying 2tds?? I mean yes they have played some good teams tough but they not good.

I can’t believe they dogs. Another interesting play in that game if it offered could be Cunningham under rush yards, gotta figure he gonna get sacked bunch of times which take away from his rush total!
I've got vandy for that very reason.

I've personally lost touch with Vandy, I need to brush up on them a little. I do remember them having a surprisingly competitive 1H vs Ole Miss 2 weeks ago.

Last 4 in the series:

2021 Mizzou-16.5 37-28
2020 Mizzou -14 41-0
2019 Mizzou -21 14-21
2018 Mizzou -15 33-28

Despite Mizzou being a DD fav in each of the last 4, they only covered that number once and lost outright once. Seems like these teams play closer than the PR says they should.

I tried researching this game but SDQL does not have Eliah Drinkwitz's games updated...only has his 2020 season in the dbase so I couldn't really cap this game the way I wanted too...but I will say I looked at Vandy's schedule to see if this would be a game that would be their only chance at winning but they have a home date left with South Carolina...they could win that one. I passed on it but it would not shock me if the Dores were to give Mizzou a tough game and possibly win.

Just played this one. Removed North Texas from consideration after looking into it a bit more...also took Cuse 1st Half in this one instead of FG. 4, 5, 6, & 7-teamer RR with:

Syracuse Orange 1st Half +340
Northwestern Wildcats 1st Half +340
New Mexico Lobos 1st Half +246
UTEP Miners +145
Arkansas State Red Wolves +210
East Carolina Pirates +169
Nevada Wolf Pack +235
Risked $96 ($1.50 per Parlay) to Win $22,887.82

BOLTA!

played two more....3, 4, & 5-teamers RR with:

Nevada Wolf Pack +235
Syracuse Orange 1st Half +340
Northwestern Wildcats 1st Half +340
New Mexico Lobos 1st Half +246
Risked $17.92 ($1.12 per Parlay) to Win $2,338.50

Syracuse Orange +400
Northwestern Wildcats +410
New Mexico Lobos +320
Nevada Wolf Pack Winner +235
Risked $17.92 ($1.12 per Parlay) to Win $3,093.09

BOLTA!

I tried researching this game but SDQL does not have Eliah Drinkwitz's games updated...only has his 2020 season in the dbase so I couldn't really cap this game the way I wanted too...but I will say I looked at Vandy's schedule to see if this would be a game that would be their only chance at winning but they have a home date left with South Carolina...they could win that one. I passed on it but it would not shock me if the Dores were to give Mizzou a tough game and possibly win.
It’s cumbersome, but you can run a search on Drinkwitz as a coach and on Mizzou for season >= 2021. Then add the results.

Thanks for the comments. I know you follow them closely and have had some really-on-the-money predictions this year.

It’s cumbersome, but you can run a search on Drinkwitz as a coach and on Mizzou for season >= 2021. Then add the results.

Thanks for the comments. I know you follow them closely and have had some really-on-the-money predictions this year.
Great point!

SE Louisiana. Jax St is more than likely going to be without their QB . He was knocked out last week and didn’t return and was in a walking boot. All that’s been released is a bone bruise. To say he is the key to their offense is an understatement. Should be mentioned that it’s homecoming for the cocks and this place will be rocking. Jax state’s defense isn’t very good at all and just feels like a matchup where things might not go well for them. I think the Lions will get their points but the gamecocks might not be as potent. No idea what the line is but these are the under the radar games one can find a soft number on.

Clemson’s availability report is out. The only players on the two-deep who are unavailable are backup PK Gunn and starting Sam/nickel Barrett Carter. Carter (a former 5* recruit) is an important player, though we do have some depth.

Think JMU have a legit shot at their first loss today, holding out but will bet We Are

Was able to get 7 with Liberty and added them w/ML too

Also haven't seen much chatter but I know NMSU entered the dialog this week but that SJSU/NMSU game has been postponed

Think I'd like Minnesota better if this was a noon game. White out game though. Still not gonna lay 5 with Mr Peanut.

NM hasn't scored a TD in 7 quarters. 3 fgs vs NMSU. Fresno opened -13.5 floated under 9 and is -10 now. I'll wait until half and play Fresno 2h. Lobos like to cover 1h.

I played Utep ml and Nevada ml and +7. I'll never lay 7 with SDSU. Nevada has burned me before. Once more won't hurt.

Yeah, Rice has been very solid, but I thought about LaTech just on principle, but I won't have anything there

Looks like I will be on BC, NTex, Hawaii, Vandy, Ark St and ECU
Huge revenge angle on the NTex/UTSA game in favor of the Road-Runners...it's why I laid off but good luck to you! I'm with you on Arky St & ECU....SDQL website is down so didn't get a chance to cap BC/Wake so you're likely good there too... ;)

Huge revenge angle on the NTex/UTSA game in favor of the Road-Runners...it's why I laid off but good luck to you! I'm with you on Arky St & ECU....SDQL website is down so didn't get a chance to cap BC/Wake so you're likely good there too... ;)

Yes, last year's season finale. I think N Tex has beat them 3 of last 4 or something. UTSA just seems a tick off this year and NTex playing well. Wanting revenge and getting it is easier said than done sometimes

There won't be any upsets in these ugly late games

I count 14 upsets today, interestingly 5 of the 6 MAC games saw the dog win and dogs went 6-0 ATS in MAC. 3 DD dogs won outright ( Duke, Marshall and FIU)

2nd week in a row I hit 4 out of 7…I’ve been close (only 1 or 2 more correct pics) to getting into some serious money I gotta do better…problem is I’m running out of Saturdays.

:popcorn: :rolleyes:

Yes, Saturdays of full action are dwindling. I'm probably only at peak obsession for 4 more weeks. Disappointing day for me yesterday. I added Nevada like a knucklehead. So I lost 300 on MLs and only won 84. Hawaii was rough to have them give up the lead in the final minute. As was North Texas. Vanderbilt was a frustrating game. I feel like I would ML BC again if they played Wake next week. BC definitely has some problems, couple a plays were so close. Wake made plays that matter though. I'm afraid I might get stuck trying to fade Wake now. And it figures that Ark State delivers their worst game of the year while ULL arguably played their best complete game of the year. I left some of the decent sized winners out that I bet ATS but didn't ML (BG, Buff, Duke, Liberty and OkSt). That's the struggle, which ones to ML and which ones not to. Sometimes I feel like I should just ML everything, one of those days.

Good call on Marshall KJ.

Did anyone play FIU? Not shocked they won, but was shocked it was 27-0 HT.

SE La won pretty big I see.

I count 14 upsets today, interestingly 5 of the 6 MAC games saw the dog win and dogs went 6-0 ATS in MAC. 3 DD dogs won outright ( Duke, Marshall and FIU)

With the weekday games that makes 16 for the week. However 7 of those were the 3 or less variety.

Back