Week 8 major line moves in-game...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas. Won't see me around much this week. Need to do a total revamp of my numbers and rankings. Lost about 20 units for the week in cfb and for those that have an idea of what i bet know that is not an insignificant amount of money and makes me a loser for the season.

Right Angler came in on 388 Florida International -12 and 386 Texas State -2.5

There was another mover who bet 365 Houston -21, not sure who that group is. They also bet on 373 Army.

Another sharp guy on 308 ECU -2.5

The guy who bet all the totals last week bet on 384 USF -11, 394 Okie -14 and 412 Ariz -7 -15; as i said i expect him to beat that number.

Will be back tonight with another update, and perhaps 1-2 times per day the rest of the week when I get time.

:shake:

I know the size of your plays and that is a stinger bro......do you shut down? do you allocate a portion of your roll for the season and dig in to other dough?

Not to pry, but you brought up being a loser for the season so I thought I would ask. Also, going in for 2nd half plays at the rate you do......maybe cut those out?

Either way, love your threads bro and apprecite the posts

Twink - Yes, cutting all second halves out for the next week minimum. Wanted to bet Philly 2H anoche but showed the proper restraint. I liked KC last night at the early price but after pokers bet it down and it was a 14 cent scalp for me, I played the favorite and got all the way out of my initial play to lock up a small earn and try to start the week on the right foot, albeit a conservative one.

I lean Betropolitans tonight but no play yet and will prolly be on the rover with the wind blowing out there. Lean TrueDays at home against the Broiles and rover seems the way to go there also.

Going back to yesterday, here's what the movers are up to at this point:

309 Cal OV 64.5 is sharp, not sure who as it wasn't a tout. Seems like Billy's guys were behind it, but why at 5:14 pm on a Monday? They can't get anything close to enough then. Another note - the main book I usually monitor doesn't post totals until Tuesday usually. Yesterday is the first time I remember seeing them on a Monday, so it's possible that whoever this group is has been doing that all year and they just had access to the out that I monitor yesterday for the first time all season. Not sure. That was it for then.

The guy with the laundry list of totals that usually move his way chimed in around 10 Eastern today.

He's on 308 ECU UN
314 SD ST UN
326 Cuse UN
352 Texas UN
375 USM OV
380 LT UN
409 Hawaii OV

The movers were really trying to fuck with game 393-394. The main tout mover bet TTech +14 at 11:33 am EDT, then came back three mins later and bet the same amount on Oklahoma -13.5. All of the other movers came in behind him and laid 14 within a second or two of each other.

Walters is on 302 UNDER tonight, order at 60 and better it seems and first half also.

It appears to be him on 387 Old Dome as well, against Right Angler. The movers took 14 there a little more than a half hour ago.

The other guys who rock the screen when they bet the totals are on 404 UTEP UN 58, 375 USM OV 59... and one of them only bet on 319 Toledo OV 60.5.

This is another group moving game 322 Kent State UNDER 62 and 61... looks like the same guys who bet 320 and 325 sides earlier in the week, but I'll need to do more work there. Looks like a new account also

the same guys who blast the screen on their totals (375 OV, 404 UN) started things out with 374 Rice UNDER 56.5 a little over an hour ago. These are also the same guys who bet that 322 UN a few mins ago upon further inspection of the "new" customer. That said, the new guy bet 321 OV at 61 before he went UN 61.5 so who knows what the F he doing. Something fishy going on with that game for sure. The same guy bet on 358 UNDER 58.5 literally less than 90 seconds before Right Angle sent out his OVER release there. He bet them for the same amount so tough to say whether he was trying to set it up for RAS especially since he's new. However, he did the same thing with 324 going UN 50.5 there and not 45 seconds later Right Angle sent out OVER on 323. Then he didn't bother betting on 323 OV like he did when he came back on 357 after his 358 play. So something is definitely amiss; he was betting on games immediately before the release and wrong sides of them to throw a curve at the screen it seems.

They also bet on 308 ECU UNDER 52.5, 332 Wake UNDER 47, 356 UNC UNDER 63.5

One of those guys also have 315 EMU OVER 70

Movers out on 377 BC +8 though not sure who. One of the same guys bet on 306 Appy St UN 63.5 right before Right Angle started, trying to slip it in maybe. They also have 325 Pitt OV 49.

Confused? I would hope so. I know I am. A couple of new guys have made things a bit more difficult to read, but we'll get it figured out.

Nothing else of note happened yesterday.

But everyone is pretty active today.

The guys who bet on 325 Pitt also took out all the 6.5 on Clempson 329.

Things really started to heat up about 45 mins ago.

The group on 377 BC and 325 Pitt OV also took 398 Ga Tech, though the line hasn't moved on the screen like it sometimes does for them. They also just recently bet on 330 MiaFL UN 56.

Walters joined every other mover and sucker in the world on 309 Cal OVER at the 68.5 ish level. Bookmakers literally have zero chance in that game, prolly be 120 points scored. When he goes over a tertiary or worse number like that forget about it, line is bad.

Ditto what I just said above about game 308 UNDER, because he did the same thing and bet it at a worse level (51 it seems was the order).

This is also movers, and almost for sure billy on 329 Clempson at the 7 flat or better level. Astonishingly enough, there are still some 7 lay 15's and even a 7-flat or three both in Vegas and offshore.

Most of the same guys bet on 362 Va. Tech -2.5, 352 Texas -4 and 373 Army +10. Consider that as almost for sure Sir William.

Sharp group on 335 MiamiO OV 54 against RAS, prolly just betting a number.

I'll be around as long as the screen keeps lighting up.

Some of it (333 Mizzou total going up, 368 Oreg St total going down) looks phoney baloney from over here.

Same guys who bet Miami O OVER are now out on 354 Ole Miss UNDER 65.5 and better. I notice that the "M" in Vegas moved that first, so this could be a group that's playing from out there. Game will drop.

These totals might be Walters, and will be white-hot if so when they hit the screen:

312 Tulsa UN 78
320 UMass UN 64
334 Vandy UN 36.5
346 USC UN 61.5
367 Colorado OV 58

399 Ohio State/Rutgers total just opened today and it was a bad one, i got OV 59 myself and it's now four and a half higher than that now. Mover here bet OV 61 about 90 mins ago

Tout guy bet 384 South Florida -12 and 385 South Bama +3.5 at 5:00 or so.

Walters joined every other mover and sucker in the world on 309 Cal OVER at the 68.5 ish level. Bookmakers literally have zero chance in that game, prolly be 120 points scored. When he goes over a tertiary or worse number like that forget about it, line is bad.

That's really interesting, good info.

This is also movers, and almost for sure billy on 329 Clempson at the 7 flat or better level. Astonishingly enough, there are still some 7 lay 15's and even a 7-flat or three both in Vegas and offshore.

Most of the same guys bet on 362 Va. Tech -2.5, 352 Texas -4 and 373 Army +10. Consider that as almost for sure Sir William.

Interesting. Sometimes, I get a chuckle out of the fact I'm knowingly betting against Walters, but I have to do it with 351. Texas is a sucker bet - ha ha!

Can't argue with his play on the Elliptical P, but I'm passing on my Clemson boys for now. Too hard to cover on the road as an undefeated team at this point in the season.

And so it begins again today. Laundry list totals guy added a few:
315 EMU OV 67.5
402 LSU UN 67
393 Tex Tech OV 73

The guys that rattle the screen bet 387 Old Dome OV 51

Walters took out all the +4.5 on San Diego State tonight. That's his first play of the day. I expect many more.

The same guys who bet on 398, 329, 362, 352 and 394 yesterday just bet on 311 Memphis State -10. It's a one way street with these guys, bet 2k a rip and up 40k on the season, nice lil 20 unit winner.

Actually not sure. I think it was him but with it being an isolated play like that in the middle, it "could" be someone else. I can't be 100 percent sure but it was sharp for sure.

More sharp money for 314 UNDER tonight. One way traffic there.

352 UNNNNNNNNNDER is Walters. Texas, figures, 100 percent chance of rain.

Don't be surprised if he hits Baylor and Texas State very soon as well.

I see some screen movement on a few games, they look absolutely fake... 354 total went down on air. 356 side went down a smidge on air...

386 Texas State UNNNNNNNDER is billy. Stevie Wonder could see that coming.... i would be almost shocked if they play some of those Texas games, they are calling for as much as 20 inches of rain in some spots there

398 Ga Tech UNDER 56.5 worst price is also walters.

someone fucking around with 345-346 Utah/USC; some movement there but i see no bets.

One mover is out on 317 Central Michigan, not sure if that's the real deal or not because it wasn't everyone, but i was already using 8 there and the world is 7.5 so tough to say.

I left game 352 at 7 dog 15 for a full 45 seconds after the screen blacked out and went to 6 and 6.5 and got no money on K-State. Sure looks like the favorite is the right side there.

The screen is showing money for 411 Wazzou but again, I'm not seeing it and i'm at 7 flat. BOL just went to 6 flat for a second before someone popped them.

Also showing someone having moved 388 Fla Intl up to 14 or so, but no hard evidence for anyone to have supported the move. Could be trouble for me on the favorite at a good number there

Back