Week 8 MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS ( 28-12-1 ATS) , and my personal POINT SPREAD RATINGS #️⃣⬆️⬇️ ( 15-6 YTD )

BILLS did everything they could not to score in the 2nd half ...
Very strange play calling at goal line .
.LOL ..

Hope no one tailed over 28.5 points ...With 24 at half that had zero intention of either going over that total or covering ( apparently. )

if you did tail
.I'm sorry for your loss .

Turn the page ..On to next week...

First losing week of the year for Madden 23 Simulations....

Will update records and wagering results in the AM ...

I'd love to see BILLS vs EAGLES in the SB ....
ENJOY THE GAME !!!
GO BILLS !!!
That would be an INSANE scene. I’ve always had a soft spot for the Bills ever since watching them make and lose 3 straight Superbowls. Brutal. I just love the way this team plays, and Bills have some of, if not THE, best, loyal, and classiest fans around.

That would be an INSANE scene. I’ve always had a soft spot for the Bills ever since watching them make and lose 3 straight Superbowls. Brutal. I just love the way this team plays, and Bills have some of, if not THE, best, loyal, and classiest fans around.
Mighty kind ..The fans are very loyal, always sharing our food and beverages with fans from other teams...
I've always strongly disliked the Cowboys , COMMIES and Giants ( for a obvious SB reasons lol) , so have enjoyed rooting for the Eagles

Had Cook+2200 next TD and thought he had it on the screen. Then they goof off instead of handing him the ball 3x
The BILLS have been doing this BS at the goal line for 5 years now....They love to foolishly pass , pass ,pass instead of trying a simple run ...If you can't run for a yard in 4 plays something is horribly wrong

POINT SPREAD RATINGS suggested wagers
(16-10 Ats ytd)

1-4

BRONCOS +2.5
CARDINALS +3.5
JETS. +3
RAMS. +1
BILLS -10.5

MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS SUGGESTED WAGERS
( 29-17-1 ATS )

1-6. First losing week of the season ...Boy was it a bad one uggggg

BRONCOS +2.5. W
CARDINALS +3.5. L
JETS +3. L
LIONS +3.5. L
RAMS +1. L
COLTS. -2.5. L
BILLS . -10.5. L

Point Spread ratings

Bengals 94.29. PSR -2.17

Browns 89.44. Hf +2.68.

NO ATS PLAY IS SUGGESTED

Tough game to cap, if the Bengals get up early I don't think the Brownies have the horses to come back..That being said the Networks and league would likely love a close one ...I'm throwing a few coins on to go to OT ....

MADDEN SIMULATIONS

BENGALS. 3.5. BROWNS

BROWNS covered 11 of 20 ...

No ATS play is suggested..

I'm up by 12.94 points in fantasy, opponent has Boyd and the Sims have him going over his recieving total (61.5) in 15 of the

Can't believe I held on and won fantasy with Boyd not catching one more pass down stretch ...Even in the final 4 minutes espn only gave me a 12% chance to win ..lol

4 straight. They made 4 straight.

Really? I thought it was 3. 4 is even more impressive obviously!

Come on man. It’s like the most talked about thing having to do with the Bills.

That’s a “c’mon man” in my Randy Moss voice. Lol, just busting chops but you’re close to getting a personal foul for thinking it was 3.

Last edited:
Sorry Brother haven't had any time to do Sims or post much....
Pulled both hamstrings this morning playing basketball....
Too old to be in this type of pain .lol
Pulled BOTH hamstrings? That sucks. That injury is such a bitch because you literally never know when you’re good or when it’s going to act up again

Nothing for tonight..
Can't even walk out to the sports cave garage to do the sims ...
Looked over the props and didn't see anything....At least I can get into BET MGM today online...

Pulled BOTH hamstrings? That sucks. That injury is such a bitch because you literally never know when you’re good or when it’s going to act up again
My old dumb arse fault ...Play 7am basketball, usually get there almost an hour early to stretch ...Ran right onto the court today at 7 and pulled them both sprinting in the first 5 minutes....
Just happy it wasn't a reoccurring knee injury...

My old dumb arse fault ...Play 7am basketball, usually get there almost and hour early to stretch ...Ran right onto the court today at 7 and pulled them both sprinting in the first 5 minutes....
Just happy it wasn't a reoccurring knee injury...
Yep. The older you get the more important stretching is. I’m discovering that the hard way.

I would LOVE to know what you consider old!
I'm almost 50 , but still trying to run full court hoops with 18-29 year olds ....
They are much quicker , faster and have endurance but lack basic fundamentals and have low basketball IQS ( for the most part ) ..

Back