Week 8 MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS ( 28-12-1 ATS) , and my personal POINT SPREAD RATINGS #️⃣⬆️⬇️ ( 15-6 YTD )

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ???
Hopefully all of you are having a profitable football season.....

The purpose of this thread is to break down every game by 2 different capping metrics I like to use ...

First will be my point spread ratings...Each week I assign every team a rating, these change based on injuries , spot on schedule, performance, desperation, and what I believe the league might want ...Started doing these in 1987 , they've been successful more years than not...These ratings can and will change during the week as the injuries are updated...It's best to check back 90 minutes before kickoff ...In order for the ratings to suggest a wager they must be at least 3.17 points off the current oddsmakers line .

The MADDEN 23 Simulations are tons of fun , but also lots of work updating the rosters to be accurate as possible every week...Each match up will be simmed 20 times , in order for a side to be a suggested wager they must cover at least 13 times (65%] ...

Anyways

Enough RAMBLING
Let's get to GAMBLING!!!!

BEST OF HEALTH,HAPPINESS, WEALTH, BLESSINGS, and LUCK to ALL !!!!

BUCCANEERS. 2 RAVENS

Whoa Nelly, both squads are a mash unit of injuries ....Will need to wait until the inactives are announced tonight to have any idea what players to use on Madden or what PSR to assign.....

Sorry for the delay, too many crucial players with ??? marks at the moment ....

Shout-out to all the Western New Yorkers who followed me over to CAPPING THE GAME ...

This is a much better place , Begging you to not only read the excellent threads here but PLEASE JOIN ..
.it only takes a few quick seconds .....

As promised I'll predict all of this weekend's SECTION 6 ( WNY ) HS football playoff games....The 3 locals all have similar lines at this point...They have only released CLASS AA, and A .., hopefully the B, C and D lines are out soon...

CLASS. AA ( Games played November 4th)

1. LANCASTER. 38.5/38/38.5
4 NIAGARA FALLS.

Lancaster won during the regular season 45-6 ...If this rises over 40 I'll be tempted to take the FALLS with all those points ...

2. ORCHARD PARK
3. BENNETT. -29.5/28.5/30

As a BENNETT alum you know I'm pissed they were forced to forfeit 4 section 6 wins ( included 20-7 over LANCASTER, and 52-10 over OP ) due to a clerical error where a FR didn't fill in a bubble that he played 2 JV games as a 8th grader last year in Sweet Home...Expect the TIGERS to pile it on next Friday ...Impressed by the kids keeping their composure during the extremely shady officiating in the win at Lancaster .

CLASS. A. ( Games this weekend )

1. SOUTH PARK -24/26/24.5
8. CLARENCE

Only 5 years ago city schools were not allowed to compete vs the BURBS ...Once power house Clarence should be in way over their heads ...I'm on the SPARKS -24.5 for a $100 ...

2. JAMESTOWN -24/-24/-24
7. WS WEST.

Thought this line would be on the other side of 28 ...Checking to see if their are any suspensions or injuries at Jamestown ....

3. MCKINLEY. -6/6.5/6
6. KENMORE WEST.

Shocked to see this under double digits but maybe KW has just played better competition and are hitting their stride at the right time ??? Hard not to back the city school here but the line worries me that oddsmakers know more than we do.
, or do they just get that Kenmore money regardless ?? ...Especially odd because McKinley beat KW 44-27 back in September...

4. WILLIAMSVILLE NORTH
-7/6.5/6.5
5. WNY MARTIME.

ll take a flier on MARITIME catching a TD for $100 ..Thought this would be closer to a pick em ...

Thursday Night Football

Sorry for the delay ..Had to wait for the inactives , even though Shefter was spot on ..

Son and I just finished up the Madden Simulations....

POINT SPREAD RATINGS (15-6 YTD )

RAVENS. 94.71

BUCCANEERS 92.08. HF +2.65. PSR -0.01

NO ATS play is suggested on this game ..

Whoa that Buccs secondary is a mess ...Offense gets good news on Julio though ...Almost impossible to back a squad that has one offensive TD in the last 9 quarters ...

Meanwhile NO lead is safe with Greg Roman calling plays ...I've been his harshest critic since his time here in Buffalo ...His offenses are often too predictable, and can be horrible at using space on the field( I explain this much further later lol) ...

This is not a game where I could bet either side with any confidence...Ravens might be the better team, but BUCCS should be more desperate ..
If I had to guess I think the league just wants a close game and doesn't really care who wins ....

Madden 23 Simulations ( 28-12-1 ATS )

BUCCANEERS 2. RAVENS

RAVENS COVERED 11 OF 20

NO PLAY IS SUGGESTED THIS GAME ...

Was hoping the Ravens would get the necessary 13 but that simply wasn't the case....Started off winning 8 of the first 11 , and then only won 3 of the last 9 ...

I'm betting a few props for the degen action I crave ( see next post )

Thursday night DEGEN action ...

My standard wagers are at least 1 Unit ( $200 ) ....None of these are Reccomended for tailing ..lol ...
Just getting the fix I need .

Gus Edwards TD +165

He's on my fantasy bench again after I picke him up last Friday...He scored 2 TDS and probably will get at least one tonight ...Love the thunder dinension he adds to the Ravens rushing attack. ..My bench tends to do really well...

Andrews over 50.5 recieving yards -112

After being lightly used as a injured decoy most of the game vs the Browns I look got Andrews to see the ball early and often vs a banged up Buccs secondary ...For what it's worth my fantasy projections have 4-7 catches for 51-89 yards and 0.6 TD ...

FOURNETTE OVER 28.5 REC YARDS -110

Thinking Brady uses the simple dump off vs what should be an aggressive Ravens defense...

Thursday night DEGEN action ...

My standard wagers are at least 1 Unit ( $200 ) ....None of these are Reccomended for tailing ..lol ...
Just getting the fix I need .

Gus Edwards TD +165

He's on my fantasy bench again after I picke him up last Friday...He scored 2 TDS and probably will get at least one tonight ...Love the thunder dinension he adds to the Ravens rushing attack. ..My bench tends to do really well...

Andrews over 50.5 recieving yards -112

After being lightly used as a injured decoy most of the game vs the Browns I look got Andrews to see the ball early and often vs a banged up Buccs secondary ...For what it's worth my fantasy projections have 4-7 catches for 51-89 yards and 0.6 TD ...

FOURNETTE OVER 28.5 REC YARDS -110

Thinking Brady uses the simple dump off vs what should be an aggressive Ravens defense...
Love the Andrews over...agree with Brady dump so also took Leonard over 3.5 rec...as always appreciate the prop stuff brother

Uggg should of , could of been on the RAVENS .....MADDEN Sims had them winning by double digits in 7 of 20 ...Covering in 11 of 20 ..

LOVE watching SHADY BRADY LOSE!!!

LIKELY is going to be a top waiver wire pickup ( regardless of if Andrews is healthy ) ....His yard after the catch was the tip off ( easy to say now Lol)

Love the Andrews over...agree with Brady dump so also took Leonard over 3.5 rec...as always appreciate the prop stuff brother
Appreciate you reading and posting BROTHER....
Love betting props , if even for $10-20 as they provide lots of action ...
Andrews would have easily got there if he didn't get injured.....

Probably have a few standard wager props this weekend ( 1 unit + ) ....

Best of luck ...Sweep your slate .

Section 6 football updates

Class B and C quarterfinal lines will be released at noon today....No Class D lines until next weekends semifinals....

A few line updates from Class A ....
South Park drops to -21.5/22/21.5 ....Shocked to see this one go against me ..Thought it would go the other way to -27+ ...If it drops to -21 I'll throw another hundo down on the SPARKS....

Jamestown holding steady at-24 at all 3 books...

McKinley at -6 at all 3 books...Tempted to jump on for a half a unit ($100 ) ...

Williamsville North now up to -7/7.5/7 ...I'll likely stay put with WNY MARITIME +7 for $100 unless it reaches +10 or more ..

Section 6 football updates

Class B and C quarterfinal lines will be released at noon today....No Class D lines until next weekends semifinals....

A few line updates from Class A ....
South Park drops to -21.5/22/21.5 ....Shocked to see this one go against me ..Thought it would go the other way to -27+ ...If it drops to -21 I'll throw another hundo down on the SPARKS....

Jamestown holding steady at-24 at all 3 books...

McKinley at -6 at all 3 books...Tempted to jump on for a half a unit ($100 ) ...

Williamsville North now up to -7/7.5/7 ...I'll likely stay put with WNY MARITIME +7 for $100 unless it reaches +10 or more ..
This is way too funny. I don't follow now but South Park was always good. I remember way back as a kid at Jim Kelly's camp a big o-lineman from South Park came up to run the 40. I don't know the time he recorded but I never saw a big dude run so fast it blew my mind.

Appreciate you reading and posting BROTHER....
Love betting props , if even for $10-20 as they provide lots of action ...
Andrews would have easily got there if he didn't get injured.....

Probably have a few standard wager props this weekend ( 1 unit + ) ....

Best of luck ...Sweep your slate .
Love it...knew Andrews was dealing with a knee issue and it was obvious from the 1st series TB was gonna have a tough time with him, but a shoulder injury got'em....and I felt like Brady was over looking Leonard the whole 1st half....ehhh tis gambling....look forward to the weekend write up brother!

This is way too funny. I don't follow now but South Park was always good. I remember way back as a kid at Jim Kelly's camp a big o-lineman from South Park came up to run the 40. I don't know the time he recorded but I never saw a big dude run so fast it blew my mind.
Thank you for adding this to the thread Brother !!
Do you remember what year that might have been?

Wonder if that kid from South Park was Brandon Williams or his brother Willie ..
Both played D-1 , Brandon went on to Wisconsin ..
Brandon was a freak, monster size and speed combo ...They were the first city school to finish #1 in WNY ( 1993 ) ...
We ( BENNETT)were #3 when they came to our stadium and whipped us 69-0...Brandon Williams never came off the field..Lined up at every position..Believe he had 4 TDS , 2 as a punt returner ...

Sorry to ramble on and on ...

POINT SPREAD RATINGS

BRONCOS 88.98. PSR -0.82

JAGUARS 88.16

BRONCOS +2.5 is a suggested play..

Can't believe I'm actually betting on Hackett and Wilson...They've been equally atrocious but might have found the perfect foe to get a much needed W ....
This will be a standard 1 unit wager ....If they lose here they should leave Hackett and Russ across the pond ..

Madden 23 SIMULATIONS

JAGUARS 2.5. BRONCOS

BRONCOS covered in 11 of 20 ...

No play is suggested ..

Section 6 Football playoffs ..

Class B

1 IROQUOIS -39.5/39/40
8. OLEAN

IROQUOIS has won its last 6 games by a combined score of 308-30 ....
Olean did play #2 Maryvale to a tighter than expected 2 score loss a few weeks back ....
I'll bite and take Olean with 40 for a small $40

2. MARYVALE -40/37.5/39
7 BURGARD/PERF. ARTS

They played last night with Maryvale winning 50-8 ...

3 PIONEER. -6/-6.5/-6
6. ALBION.

Small lean on the dog as they did beat PIONEER 22-16 during the regular season ...Pass thou ...

4. FALCONER. -13.5/-14/14
5. WEST SENECA EAST

No idea what to expect here...Haven't watched one second of either team this season ...pass ..

Section 6 Football playoffs

Class C

1. MEDINA. -35.5/35/34.5
8. EDEN/NORTH COLLINS

Don't like fading Medina at home but this seems like too many points ...Was expecting this line to be around 29.5 ...
Adding EDEN +35.5. $80

2. LACKAWANA -21/21/20.5
7. SOUTHWESTERN

Hard to fade Steel city/Lil Yemen at home but this way too many points IMO ...My point spread ratings have Lackawana -10....Strongly believe SW should have been no worse than 4 seed ....
SOUTHWESTERN +21. $200

3. SALAMANCA. -9.5/-9.5/10
6. CLEVELAND HILL
Good luck coming out of the reservation with a WIN ...My point spread ratings have -21.5 ...
SALAMANCA-9.5. $200

4. DEPEW. -6/7/6
5. FREEDONIA.
Looks even to me but HF might be worth a TD+ ....PASS ...

FINAL SECTION 6 PLAYOFF FOOTBALL SLATE

( Juice -110 unless noted )

CLASS A

SOUTH PARK -24.5 $100
-21. -115 $100

MCKINLEY -6. -105. $200

WNY MARITIME +7. $100

CLASS B

OLEAN +40. $40

ALBION. +6.5. $80

CLASS. C

EDEN. +35.5. -108 . $80.

SOUTHWESTERN +21 -112 $200

SALAMANCA-9.5. $200

All games are Friday night...Except SOUTHWESTERN at LACKAWANNA..

Point Spread Ratings

VIKINGS 90.71 HF +1.97

CARDINALS 93.07. -0.39

CARDINALS +3.5 is a suggested wager ...

This is all about spot in schedule and desperation....The BYE might have come at the wrong time for the Vikings ...

At 5-1 Don't think they need this one with the Packers losing again this week !!!

Cardinals got some extra rest after the WIN over the Saints last Thursday...I'm not a trends guy but the Cards are on a 10-2 road ATS run ...

Hopkins over catches will likely be a standard wager as well...

MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS.

VIKINGS. 3.5. CARDINALS

CARDINALS COVER in 13 of 20 ...
CARDINALS +3.5 is a suggested play ..

Vikings win outright 10 times, but only cover in 6 ....

* correction

MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS.

VIKINGS. 3.5. CARDINALS

CARDINALS COVER in 13 of 20 ...
CARDINALS +3.5 is a suggested play ..

Vikings win outright 10 times, but only cover in 7

My FAVORITE TRACK in the Galaxy" WOODBINE MOHAWK" has some monster stakes races tonight...

20 cent pick 5 is the funniest value bet in all of sports IMO

The first 4 legs are for $810K each ..

Post time is 9:18 pm est .

Plan on spending $60-110

Post around 730

Handicapping the BIG PICK 5 at WOODBINE MOHAWK

Grade
A. Looks like a single
B. Must use
C. Longshot who could blow up tote board ..

Race 6.
9. B+
4,1 B
5,8,7. B-
3,2. C-

Race 7.
5. A
1,2. A-
4. C

Race 8.
4,7. A-
6. B
3. C+

Race 9.
3. A
2,7. A-
6. C

RACE 10.
3,2. A-
7. C+

Bets to follow

Woodbine Mohawk

20 cent pick 5

Ticket A
Race 6. 9,4,1,5,8,7,3,2
Race 7. 5,1,2
Race 8. 4,7,6
Race 9. 3,7,2
Race 10. 3,2
Cost $86.40

Ticket B
Race 6. 9,4,1,5
Race 7. 5,1,2
Race 8. 3
Race 9. 3,7,2
Race 10. 3,2
Cost $ 14.40

Ticket C. 10 cent
Race 6. 9,4,1,5
Race 7. 5,1,2
Race 8. 4,7,6
Race 9. 3,7,2
Race 10. 7
Cost $10.80

Total cost $111.60

POINT SPREAD RATINGS

BRONCOS 88.98. PSR -0.82

JAGUARS 88.16

BRONCOS +2.5 is a suggested play..

Can't believe I'm actually betting on Hackett and Wilson...They've been equally atrocious but might have found the perfect foe to get a much needed W ....
This will be a standard 1 unit wager ....If they lose here they should leave Hackett and Russ across the pond ..

Madden 23 SIMULATIONS

JAGUARS 2.5. BRONCOS

BRONCOS covered in 11 of 20 ...

No play is suggested ..
My head tells me that the Broncos are the correct side here. My gut is saying that the team just may realize how shitty Hackett is and they know that losing this game is their ticket to him being given his walking papers.

Point Spread Ratings

PANTHERS. 89.12

FALCONS 89.34. HF +3.09. PSR -3.31

NO ATS is suggested on this game...

No idea what to do with this one ..Hard to bet on Falcons who almost completely abandon the forward pass for long stretches ( even when trailing by 3 scores )...With Hubbard out D' Onta Foreman could be a nice prop play ( recieving over 10.5 yards ) ....Crazy that with a win the Panthers at 3-5 could be in first place....

Madden Simulations

FALCONS. 4. PANTHERS

PANTHERS COVERED 10 , and pushed once ...

NO ATS play is suggested on this game ..

Point Spread Ratings

Bears. 90.02

Cowboys. 94.19. Hf +3.18. PSR 7.35

NO ATS play is suggested

Oddsmakers appear to be begging for bettors to take the Bears with double digits....Tough spot off a huge upset Monday night win ...
Fields over 8.5 carries was an insta bet for a Unit -120 ...Mooney over 42.5 rec yards is just a lean for now..

MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS

COWBOYS 10 BEARS

BEARS COVER IN 11 and push once.

NO ATS play is suggested on this game

5 of the Bears covers were outright win ...

Suprised by this result, in the preseason the sims had the Cowboys winning by DD'S 17 of 20 ...

Point Spread Ratings

RAIDERS 93.47 PSR -0.75

SAINTS 89.74. HF +2.98

NO PLAY ATS play is suggested on this game ....

Both teams should be desperate , no result would suprise me ...Easy pass, have to imagine Joe Bettor believes this is a must win for the Raiders ....

Madden 23 Simulations

RAIDERS. 1.5. *SAINTS

RAIDERS cover 11 of 20

NO ATS play is suggested...

Point Spread ratings

EAGLES 96.97. HF +3.02. PSR -11.04

STEELERS 88.93

NO ATS PLAY is suggested

Don't plan on watching a second of this one until next week on all 22 ... FREIERMUTH over 33.5 rec yards is a 1 unit play

Madden Simulations

EAGLES. 10.5. STEELERS

EAGLES COVERED 12 OF 20

NO ATS play is suggested

Looked like the Eagles were going to be suggested after they covered 10 of the first 12 Sims......FREIERMUTH went over his Posted total in 18 of 20 ..

Another big night of racing up north at Woodbine Mohawk
Massive purse BREEDERS CROWN FINALS $$$$$

Focused on the Early pick 4

Handicapping

Race 4.
A. 4,2
B- 6
C+ 7
C. 8

RACE 5.
A- 10
B. 6,7,5
B- 4,5
C. 9,8

RACE 6.
A. 9
C+ 3,5

RACE 10
A. 5,2
B+ 6

BETS TO FOLLOW

Pick 4 Woodbine Mohawk

Ticket A. $1
RACE 4. 2,4
RACE 5. 2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
RACE 6. 9
RACE 7. 2,5,6
COST $48

TICKET B. 20 CENT
RACE 4. 6,7,8
RWCE 5. 2,4,5,6,7,,8,9,10
RACE 6. 9
RACE 7. 2,5,6
COST. $14.40

TICKET. C. 40 CENT
RACE 4. 2,4
RACE 5. 2,4,5,6,7,10
RACE 6. 3,5
RACE 7. 2,5,6
COST $28.80

Point spread ratings

PATRIOTS 91.83

JETS 92.51 HF +2.11. PSR -2.79

JETS +3 IS A SUGGESTED WAGER

Oddsmakers are still in love with Patriots...Now they have a qb controversy with 2 guys that might not be any good...Don't get me wrong the PATS might win today but it's nearly impossible for me to make a case for them being the chalk ...

MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS

PATRIOTS 3. *JETS

JETS COVERED 13 OF 20 , ALL 13 were outright wins ...Also pushed once...

No suprise here the SIMS have suggested the JETS often this season...

Section 6 football results

3-5. -$195.40 ( less than 1 unit)

Happy to escape without the losses being much heavier after going 0-3 in class a ...

Bennett might be a mortgage wager on Friday night...Their win over Lancaster this season was my largest single game cash ever ...They should be full of piss and vinegar after being forced to forfeit the 52-10 win over Orchard Park..

Class

A. 0-3. -$545 ... Never thought top ranked South Park would lose in a blowout ...MCKINLEY got stuffed at the goal line late but still wouldn't have covering losing 15-12 ....Maritime lost 20-12 failing to convert either conversion .....

B. 1-1. +$36. Albion lose 7-6 but cover, while Olean got waxed ...

C 2-1. +$313.60. Won the 1 unit bets and lost the small 0.4 wager ...

POINT SPREAD RATINGS

DOLPHINS 92.54. PSR -2.84

LIONS. 87.88. HF +1.82

NO ATS PLAY IS SUGGESTED

Dolphins have a mile long injury list but it looks like several key players will play ....It's all about the props for me here...St Brown over 63.5 is a 0.25 unit play ($50)

Madden 23 Simulations

DOLPHINS. 3.5. *LIONS

LIONS COVER 13 OF 20

LIONS ARE A SUGGESTED WAGER ..

Hard for me to bet on the Lions but I'll tail for $50 ..

Current Slate for early games

POINT SPREAD RATINGS suggested wagers (15-6 Ytd)

BRONCOS +2.5
CARDINALS +3.5
JETS. +3

MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS SUGGESTED WAGERS ( 28-12-1 ATS )

BRONCOS +2.5
CARDINALS +3.5
JETS +3
LIONS +3.5

4PM AND NIGHT GAMES TO FOLLOW

Current Week 8 wagers ( EARLY SLATE)

Standard wagers ( 1+ unit )

ALL for $200 unless noted )

BRONCOS ML+120
CARDINALS +3.5
JETS +3.

HOPKINS OVER 76.5 RECIEVING YARDS -107 ($300)

FREIERMUTH OVER 33.5 REC YARDS ( $225)

FIELDS. OVER 8.5 CARRIES -120

RAIDERS OVER 1.5 FG -105
$300

Smaller plays ( less than 1 unit )

LIONS +3.5 $50

ST BROWN OVER 63.5. -109 $50

D FOREMAN OVER 10.5 REC +102 $50

STEVENSON OVER 19.5 REC Y $50.

Point Spread Ratings

TITANS 89.37. PSR -1.12

Texans 85.23 HF +3.02

NO ATS play is suggested

Another game I want zero part of watching ...Malik Willis to throw INT at +100 is a 0.5 unit wager ($100)

Point Spread ratings

TITANS. 1. * TEXANS

TEXANS COVER IN 11 of 20

No play is suggested

POINT SPREAD RATINGS

49ERS. 93.28

RAMS 93.67. HF +2.32. PSR -2.71

RAMS are a SUGGESTED PLAY +1

49ers are banged up and probably be at least a 3 point dog here ....I'll Jump on the RAMS for $300

MADDEN SIMULATIONS

49ERS. 1. *RAMS.

RAMS COVER IN 16 OF 20

RAMS ARE A SUGGESTED WAGER

Most of these games were close.

Point Spread Ratings

SEAHAWKS. 91.67. HF +3.34 -1.37

GIANTS. 93.64.

NO ATS PLAY IS SUGGESTED

Huge fan of Buffalo Boy Brain Daboll ...Heard they're painting a mural of him in West Seneca ...Anyways this probably a coin flip at best ...Pass ...But I do like Walker over 12.5 recieving for $50 , and GIANTS FG OVER 1.5 -120 for $75

Madden 23 Simulations

SEAHAWKS. 3. GIANTS

GIANTS COVER IN 10 and push once..

NO ATS play is suggested

Point Spread Ratings

COMMIES. 90.75

COLTS. 90.67. HF +3.03. PSR-2.95

NO ATS PLAY IS SUGGESTED

Love the qb switch to young legs ...Expect both qbs to run over their totals. HEINICKE OVER 10.5 RUSH Y $50. EHLINGER OVER

MADDEN 23 SIMULATIONS

COLTS 2.5. COMMIES

COLTS COVER IN 14 OF 20

COLTS ARE A SUGGESTED WAGER ...

Be Careful the Colts are responsible for 4 of Madden Sims 12 losses so far ..

Current Week 8 wagers

Standard wagers ( 1+ unit )

ALL for $200 unless noted )

BRONCOS ML+120

CARDINALS +3.5

JETS +3.

RAMS ML -103. ($300)

HOPKINS OVER 76.5 RECIEVING YARDS -107 ($300)

FREIERMUTH OVER 33.5 REC YARDS ( $225)

FIELDS. OVER 8.5 CARRIES -120

RAIDERS OVER 1.5 FG -105
$300

Smaller plays ( less than 1 unit )

LIONS +3.5 $50

COLTS -2.5. $70

ST BROWN OVER 63.5. -109 $50

D FOREMAN OVER 10.5 REC +102 $50

STEVENSON OVER 19.5 REC Y $50.

M WILLIS to throw INT +100. $100

HEINICKE OVER 10.5 RUSH Y $50

EHLINGER OVER 27.5 RUSH Y
$50

K WALKER. OVER 12.5 REC Y
$50

GIANTS OVER 1.5. FG -120. $75

Point Spread Ratings

BILLS 102.76. HF +3.27. PSR -14.93

PACKERS 91.10.

BILLS are a SUGGESTED WAGER -10.5

The BYE came at the right time as the BILLS had several key pieces playing hurt ...Poyer , Oliver ,and Jordan Phillips probably all should have sat out the win over the Chiefs ( Poyer had to drive to KC , not allowed on plane with collapsed lung ) ...

Packers should be extremely desperate after 3 brutal losses ...Unless the Refs help them all game this should get ugly , possibly real ugly ...

MY wager for the game is BILLS TEAM TOTAL OVER 28.5 FOR 2.1 UNITS ($420) PLAY OF THE WEEK

My favorite prop is SINGLETARY OVER 19.5 recieving yards, but I'm only betting the team total over...

Madden 23 Simulations

BILLS 10.5. PACKERS

BILLS COVER 13 OF 20

BILLS ARE A SUGGESTED PLAY

Very strange results....Packers win outright in 6 of their 7 covers, while the BILLS win by 20+ in 7 of their 13 covers ..

Point Spread Ratings

BILLS 102.76. HF +3.27. PSR -14.93

PACKERS 91.10.

BILLS are a SUGGESTED WAGER -10.5

The BYE came at the right time as the BILLS had several key pieces playing hurt ...Poyer , Oliver ,and Jordan Phillips probably all should have sat out the win over the Chiefs ( Poyer had to drive to KC , not allowed on plane with collapsed lung ) ...

Packers should be extremely desperate after 3 brutal losses ...Unless the Refs help them all game this should get ugly , possibly real ugly ...

MY wager for the game is BILLS TEAM TOTAL OVER 28.5 FOR 2.1 UNITS ($420) PLAY OF THE WEEK

My favorite prop is SINGLETARY OVER 19.5 recieving yards, but I'm only betting the team total over...

Madden 23 Simulations

BILLS 10.5. PACKERS

BILLS COVER 13 OF 20

BILLS ARE A SUGGESTED PLAY

Very strange results....Packers win outright in 6 of their 7 covers, while the BILLS win by 20+ in 7 of their 13 covers ..
Hey boss lean Allen over 277.5 pass yds? Preciate ya

Back