Week 8 in the FCS

I took Jackson St -20.5 -112. I'm hoping we don't hear about a betting scandal out of that team at the end of the year. Some weird stuff doing on there

BR rejected my $58 Under 54 in Laf-HC. They can go suck some balls. I had to "request approval on full amount", they only were going to let me put $20 something on it.

I took Jackson St -20.5 -112. I'm hoping we don't hear about a betting scandal out of that team at the end of the year. Some weird stuff doing on there
Yeah took 20.5 115

Also got WCU at -3 123 not 3.5 whatever I typed incorrectly earlier

Wagner was briefly +3.5 at BOL, but I missed it they changed it to +3 on me during submission

BR rejected my $58 Under 54 in Laf-HC. They can go suck some balls. I had to "request approval on full amount", they only were going to let me put $20 something on it.
Someone there probably belongs to CTG and reads your posts just to set lines

Haven't googled you or FCS wagering but guessing this thread has found its way to top 10 on at least a couple search engines

Someone there probably belongs to CTG and reads your posts just to set lines

Haven't googled you or FCS wagering but guessing this thread has found its way to top 10 on at least a couple search engines

Books getting revenge for me talking shit about them. Lots of competition out there now. Bet Rivers still has some things I want to keep them for, but I'm about ready to close that account and say goodbye

I did the option of bet $58 now and wait for approval on the other $1042

They rejected every thing :pointandlaugh:

I didn’t see it but saw the updates and when it hit 21-0 late, I was like “I’m gonna get screwed”

It's literally an unbelievable bad beat. First of all Jackson State is so bad, the only saving grace for 59 minutes Mississippi Valley was that much worse.

There is 1 minute left. Jackson St is up 21-0. Line is -20.5. They are running, killing clock. Get a FD at the MV10. Run, run again and on this second run the QB fumbles just before he was down, he may've been down, it was very close. MVSU recovers at their own 3 yard line :51 left. Now, MVSU has a total of 196 yards all day. You know what is going to happen don't you? Well, almost, run straight up the gut, Jackson St D catches him after a 45y run. Wow, that was close. Next play, straight up the gut 52y TD run. 2 plays, 97 yards, 23 seconds and there goes the Jackson State cover. Does that team SUCK holy shit they suck! They threw the ball 36 times and only ran it 28. This QB sucks. They should've ran it like 45x and passed like 20. It was so bad. So bad

FAMU is going to suck as a favorite again tonight. SWAC football...

Saw FAMU has won 12 straight SWAC games, wonder how few they covered?

Favorites 20 - Dogs 31 with 15 upsets

Incarnate was on the ropes, down 7-24 at HT. McNeese thought they could just snap the ball with 3 on the play clock every offensive snap and bleed that thing out. IUW scored 3 TDs in the 2H to go up 28-24 late 4th. Did anyone have the total? McNeese had to punt with like 3min left they had 2 or 3 TOs. UIW is getting some pretty good runs. Long story short they face a 4th-1 I think, like :15 left McNeese is out of timeouts, they are around the 20 yard line. So they are going to go for it, end the game pretty much either way, McNeese jumps offside, UIW is in the shotgun - they must've had a pass called because there were guys running patters, with the free play the UIW QB threw the ball on a slant to the goal line for a TD and xpt made it go Over 58 with something like :10 left. Calzada DNP (inj). They played the 1H with one QB who wasn't good, played the 2H with a different QB who was pretty good. UIW just on how they have played has zero business being near the top 10.

Southern Utah nearly had an upset - crazy OT game there.

Garnder Webb beats EKU.

Not only did Northern Iowa beat North Dakota, they shut them out, something like first time since 2014 UND has been shut out.

ACU beat SFA. San Diego was a home dog vs Drake, was leading, but Drake won on a hailmary at the end. So much for Portland St being 'good'. Take the #4 team in the Big Sky on back to last and throw a blanket over them all, a lot of parody in an average way in that league this year. William & Mary fixes nothing during their bye week, nice road win by Towson. Colgate is on a 3 game winning streak!

Did anyone try to watch the Furman - Western Carolina game? The game of the week, at least on the eastcoast and it was never available, all day, all game. Technical difficulties they say, thanks streaming - I really don't like streaming. I would've like to see that. Credit to Furman, really good win.

Stonehill beats SHU which was a mild upset. Lehigh bags a win vs Bucknell (Rucker DNP). Harvard goes down at Princeton, Didn't look like they were even going to be able to come back from 14 down, but they did tie it, but Princeton won 21-14. Princeton D was the difference and the new Harvard QB struggled to deal with them. Another Ivy upset, Cornell is back from the dead! Brown now has 8 turnovers the last three games after not turning it over once in their first 3 games.

Lafayette! I am buying Lafayette shirt today! That team is awesome!! So I know it is Patriot League, but Lafayette has been nothing short of spectacular this year! Holy Cross D, wow, so bad. HC shouldn't even make the playoffs if they started next week. I hope they are not ranked this week, there is absolutely zero reason to rank Holy Cross in the top 25.

Merrimack resembled the team they shoulda coulda woulda been a month ago. And Penn beats Yale and was the better team on the field no doubt about it.

Big comeback by Howard. Duquesne gets up big and hangs on late. South Dakota and South Dakota State go through the motions in ugly road wins. NDSU takes out frustration. Delaware keeps taking care of business. I just wish the CAA was better league. They added all these lesser conference teams and the league is so big now that everyone's schedule is watered down. Speaking of CAA, big win by Albany in league pecking order. Thought URI would really come out for this one, instead looks like they lost their spirit last week. Huge in by YSU to maintain their post season hopes. Them and Illinois State really were like mirror images of eachother.

Alcorn has been looking pretty good. UT Martin, WTF was that? 3-0 HT and 17-0 F? Eastern Illinois finally gets a 2 pt conversion...need that and the OT for Overs there. UNH laying some wood. Southern taking care of business. Campbell still can't be trusted as a favorite of any size, Texas A&M Commerce flops (is it time to acknowlege Nicholls is kind of good?). LIT (That is Utah Tech, their logo on their helmet looks like the letters L I T, but it is actually UT resembling LIT) - that was a fun game with UNA. Weber put up as good of a fight as I've seen in a while. Cal Poly is a much better team than they were a month ago. Montana State just wears you out over 4 quarters, tough team, going to take somebody really good to beat them.

Back