346Texas-10½
6:00 PM
361South Carolina+6½
362LSU-6½
9:15 PM
367Texas State+30
368BYU-30
Nov 7 Sat 2020- NCAA Football Game

Is Clemson a 44’ point fave against a conference foe?
I'm starting to think that Dabo realizes this year, more than any year is going to be a beauty contest. No weeks off. Probably good idea to lay their open every game. They are going to crush 24/7and of course he wants Heisman. He knows that in this NCAA you need to step up and take it.

and Syracuse is nothing but meat.

Last edited:
This week is going to be a big challenge, but a fun one. I definitely like it, but it's like going from zero to 100 mph on the MWC and Big Ten as I haven't done any prep for either. This season ramped up pretty slow with week 0 and week 1 then the ACC/Big Xll then the SEC. Feel a little overwhelmed to have good insights now for MWC and B1G, but certainly glad they have games this week.

Two new leagues starting plus deciphering results of the other 70-something teams.

What did anyone remember from when the season started we can apply to these new leagues starting? Big favorites I remember being a bad thing.

How does one not get some Scary and ML?

I'm not sure I would bet South Carolina to win...but would like some points.

My guess is that South Carolina's offense is one that LSU can matchup fairly well vs, even for Bo. Not the wide open passing Os that Miss St and Mizzou employed...of course Mizzou gashed them on the ground as well, but some of that might've been because they were already focusing on what was going over their heads.

I would be somewhat surprised if South Carolina won, but I do think it sets up to be a fun game...so if I think it should be competitive, then SC would have a shot to win.

The bye week should help LSU quite a bit. QB going to be good to go now?

I'm not sure I would bet South Carolina to win...but would like some points.

My guess is that South Carolina's offense is one that LSU can matchup fairly well vs, even for Bo. Not the wide open passing Os that Miss St and Mizzou employed...of course Mizzou gashed them on the ground as well, but some of that might've been because they were already focusing on what was going over their heads.

I would be somewhat surprised if South Carolina won, but I do think it sets up to be a fun game...so if I think it should be competitive, then SC would have a shot to win.

The bye week should help LSU quite a bit. QB going to be good to go now?
Yes he should play. I definitely expect better effort. Had Scary lost, they might be more attractive on the ML.

Better effort all around I should say. More precisely, the defense.
That doesn’t mean much though. Some of our starters should t be starting

The Tulane ML’s that everyone loves weekly

I’m just playin around

Was a 3 point game last year.

Pratt is going to be good for Tulane. They need better receivers that is for sure to maximize his ability and potential. Kind of a different thing going on there, I feel like OC Hall wants the O to be one thing and Fritz wants it to be something else. But with Pratt at QB Hall's way is going to be the way to go although they don't appear to have all the pieces to run it right.

UCF...should put up a ton of points...if they are into it. Wonder when the last time they lost back-to-back AAC games? Before Heupel and Frost. Seems like a lot of what they play for is swirling the drain right now.

Agree on the offense. It’s odd to watch really and I think you hit it spot on. Too bad McMillian couldn’t be there this year.

Weeks 1 - Week 3 (no SEC yet), FBS vs FBS, Double Digit Dogs went 13-7 ATS. All games, Double Digit Dogs went 19-13 ATS.

Week 4 FBS vs FBS, including SEC, Double Digit Dogs went 9-5 ATS. All games, Double Digit Dogs went 10-7 ATS.

Week 4 SEC alone Double Digit Dogs went 4-1 ATS.

There are 5 DD dogs in the Big Ten and MWC this week. Not counting ILL at Wisc, is there a line for that anywhere?

I’m buying BYU. Look at the top 10.
And those that fell out recently

Are they gonna get fucked if they win out?

Riddle me this....need VK for this

BYU vs Notre Dame neutral

I went ahead and laid the 16.5 with my Heels as State won't be able to keep up points wise with Leary out, as we will be able to focus on shutting down the run as Hockman doesn't have the arm to beat us downfield in my opinion. I would not be surprised to see up put up 45+ in this one while State might struggle to put 3 TDs on the board. Definitely a lot of points to lay, but will take my chances in what has the potential to be a huge statement game for us coming off that loss at FSU.

I laid 26 with the Buckeyes. They need margin this year and I don't think the Huskers can keep this close. I would lay up to 28 without hesitation. Game is in the Shoe but only a few thousand will be in the stands.

Anything on Spencer Sanders? I don't see an injury update.

I would expect him to be starting. I read this:

Surely this is the week Spencer Sanders returns to quarterback the Cowboys.

Asked last Thursday if his starter was 100 percent recovered from his ankle injury, Mike Gundy said: “He’s got to be getting close. You never really know until you get in a game. I thought he was pretty close before we played Kansas. He’s moving that way.

“I can’t imagine that he won’t be 100 percent.”

I’m buying BYU. Look at the top 10.
And those that fell out recently

Are they gonna get fucked if they win out?

Riddle me this....need VK for this

BYU vs Notre Dame neutral

Jeff Sagarin does thee different PRs. His combined, or synthesis, of all the PRs would have BYU -14.71 over ND. His pure points puts it at 15.33, another has it at 13.39, another puts it at 15.53...on a neutral field.

So BYU -14.5, who you taking?

www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

Last edited:
Their only weapon. A very good player. Yeah, get on K State while it's under 20.

Kansas running back Pooka Williams is opting out of the rest of the season for personal reasons, he announced on Monday.

Williams, a junior who has been the Jayhawks' leader in all-purpose yards in each of his three seasons on campus, said in a tweet posted Monday afternoon that he is opting out to be closer to his mother and family in Louisiana.

"Family and health are the most important things to me," Williams said in a statement. "Right now I need to be with my mother, who is battling health issues.

"I want to thank Coach Miles and everyone with the Kansas Football program for their commitment and understanding."

Their only weapon. A very good player. Yeah, get on K State while it's under 20.

Kansas running back Pooka Williams is opting out of the rest of the season for personal reasons, he announced on Monday.

Williams, a junior who has been the Jayhawks' leader in all-purpose yards in each of his three seasons on campus, said in a tweet posted Monday afternoon that he is opting out to be closer to his mother and family in Louisiana.

"Family and health are the most important things to me," Williams said in a statement. "Right now I need to be with my mother, who is battling health issues.

"I want to thank Coach Miles and everyone with the Kansas Football program for their commitment and understanding."
I posted about this too.

Yes I noticed same, what are your thoughts tonight s-k? Arky St. may be able to generate some offense through the air, but lack of balance offensively with poor running game may hurt them. App St. sitting around for 3 plus weeks, how much rust?

I don't have much more than a simple guess tonight. I'll take my chances with Ark State and the points. Not betting against App St rust necessarily...I am surprised that Ark St has been this bad on D (I watched their game vs K St, they weren't that bad)...and I'm surprised Ark St hasn't been able to run it well (all but one of their OL were recognized post ssn honors last year as was their #1 RB).

Sucks for us :( Such is life...4 games tomorrow! Probably more last minute guesses tomorrow then Saturday is when it really matters!

I'm kinda thinking about laying it with Army vs Mercer. Anybody know anything about Mercer? I just looked at their box score from Jacksonville State 2 weeks ago. Their QB completed 48% for under 6 ypa. RB's ypc wasn't bad, but as a team they didn't have 300 yards. Did convert 50% 3rd downs.

Army is off two games where they didn't play all that well (played well enough to get the cover last week). 5 and 12 point wins vs Citadel and UTSA. Played a couple true Frosh QBs last week who had never taken a snap before too. Figuring with a bye on deck they may want to get things right, feel good, build some confidence with Air Force off the bye. Army beat Abline Chrisitan 55-23...so know this team is capable of pounding an FCS.

What does anyone know about Mercer?

UTEP has gone under in every game except Texas (Texas got the over themselves). Charlotte has gone under in 2 of 3. This total of 50.5 is Charlotte's lowest total of the year and is tied for UTEP's second lowest total of the year.

Back