Week 8 DFS/Prop Discussion

play his catches, not his yards..... 3 fucking air yards on 8 targets last week,, jesus. (won't let that down)

you talking bout engram i assume? that what i did, over receptions was +110 so like that much better than paying any juice on yards..

agree williams should get plenty of touches tonight, i just like his passing game props better than his rushing numbers.

Lines just popped…

Shephard o5.5 -105 / 58.5 yds
Toney o4.5 +100 / 51.5 yds
Slayton o3.5 -165

Last edited:
it does make dimes passing yards or tds more appealing if they all suiting up. think im content just playing the 4 i have. i dunno, maybe ill look at dimes again when i get back home, i got some shit i gotta do now.

I follow every possible Chiefs chatter account and I think there is a concerted effort to run more/short pass tonight. Bieniemy has made reference to Gordon being more involved (not enough to play him, but could eat from Hardman, Pringle, DRob)

I follow every possible Chiefs chatter account and I think there is a concerted effort to run more/short pass tonight. Bieniemy has made reference to Gordon being more involved (not enough to play him, but could eat from Hardman, Pringle, DRob)

Unfortunately this Gore kid is getting all the run! Looks like he quickly taking over. Assuming/hoping Williams still get the 3rd down work cause I need 1 more catch and 3 yards! Lol

No. Has only been in the game for 2 plays to open up the 2nd half. Both running plays.

Mfer still got 3, I only recall the td. One short. Split the damn night as Jones had 5 rushes but didn’t get shit. Didn’t realize rudolf was gonna start cutting into engram time. Had 5 catches and 2 tds out of tight ends, just didn’t know it was gonna be split as I hadn’t noticed rudolf much this season till tonight, Go fucjing figure.

At least the plus money on Williams made up for the juice on dimes and engram was plus so nothing lost nothing gained. Watched that shit show for nothing! Lol. Woulda been nice if nyg didbt suck so bad and hand KC the win, woulda been cool to see them drop more ppl out of survivor contest!

Back