Week 8 CFB

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Horrible week top to bottom....0-3 on posted plays and weren't even close....well, one was kinda close, I think ....20-21.....gotta just stick with the west coast

Washington -32
v. Oregon State......surprised? GOing back to the well...Beavs really, really banged up and there is no doubt that the Huskies will be ready for this game...maybe not sky-high, but they are not going to overlook this team.....they should cruise and the back-ups will cruise.....Beavs have been better lately, but that has been at home against a poor defense and a game in horrible weather.....going on road against a team looking for a playoff birth......Dawgs score 50 here and this is a big play for me

Wazzu -6 1/2 @ ASU......Cougs laying a TD on the road? yup..cougs 2nd best in North....Cougs D the surprise to me this year.....and the Offense is playing well, despite a not so great performance in poor conditions on Saturday...ASU defense poor and really don't like their pass D.....sets up nicely I think

Most intriguing game of the week is the Buffs/Tree game........

adding one more.....really, really like this play

Kansas +24 v. Okie State.....week 8 and this is only okie state's 2nd roadie of the year....Jayhawks off a beatdown, but was in a terrible spot coming off a heartbreaker at home against TCU....this line just seems ridiculous to me with an improving Jayhawk team and a Ok State team that really hasn't shown that it is even a legit top-30 program

GL degens

It is time for Jimmy v. Books..............................been waiting for this to be open at all outs...here goes

Washington -21 1/2 (1st half) v. Oregon State.............officially my biggest play so far this year....the bye week may not have been great timing, as it could disrupt game timing and the like, but I just can't see how the UW allows the beavs to move the ball at all against our first team D.....the team will absolutely be focused, as to a man they have bought in to the "next team up" manta of CP....and this is not just about the opponent for them, as it is going out and performing at a very high level on a consistent basis.......I honestly would be surprised if the UW doesn't score 30+ in the first half and, absent a bad TO, don't see the beavs mounting much offense

Here goes......countdown to gameime

Boise State -7 v. BYU....I am on record not really liking this boise team, but just love this spot....8 straight game for BYU and they have played everyone and everywhere this season......an impressive string of games against good talent....and off a semi-miracle win in a game they never led until overtime...they hit the wall and Boise is in a position to bring everything they have plus some

Boise -4 (2nd half) -120 v. BYU......gotta be nuts to put another unit on this fukking crazy ass game

Back