Market Avg.
2016-333-spct-u.gif

Open
-3 -106
+3 -106
Current
-4 -110
+4 -102

Clayton Thorston opened 11 of 15 for 154 and 3 TDs in just barely over 1 qrt of play. IU showed up with their head up their ass on both sides of the ball. Lagow not looking good, on deep ball placement, 1 INT I saw already when he had receiver wide open on a post, but he thew it to the outside and allowed DB to make a play on the ball.

oh shit, they're going with jeff george's kid instead of crouch. no scouting report on him. His dad def did not have a noodle for an arm.

Leidner most likely out per Claeys. He just did some light work today for the first time since the injury. Probably won't be ready to go. Honestly, they lose nothing. They will run the ball 100 times. They should roll over Rutgers.

btw, I will be at the game and, as of now, have sideline passes pre-game - so it should be a good time.

JFC Leidner sucks. They should have yanked his ass after that pick 6. There is absolutely no reason a trash Rutgers team should score 30+ points against anyone. I don't give a fuck if basically our entire secondary was on suspension. That was a joke of an effort today by my squad. Ready for next year when I can look forward to anyone else playing QB. I sat in a section with a lot of old time season ticket holders and they are usually very supportive of all the players, but most were bitching about Leidner from the start. They need to move him to TE and be done with it.

yes, that one.

what a joke. I still like trolling that dipshit on twitter about it although I forgot to do it today.

They still control their own destiny(to be in playoff) unless Michigan loses before The Game.

Back