Week 8 1-AA Discussion......

Adding.....

Georgia Southern +20 - If 5Dimes wants to hang this many points in my face, I have to bite. NDST is final 27-21, and Holy Cross is cruising 45-10. At wost, if I lose the last 3, I'm down a unit plus some juice.

Well dude, I would still keep them around. They are some gigantic pussies, when it comes to the 1-AA lines, but they are a little more versatile than BM. I originally joined 5Dimes, because of their tennis lines/options, but I seem to use them more often. I like th team totals on every game, as BM only offers select games. Also, I like how on some of the bigger games, you can sell/take less points, if you don't feel they are necessary, and reduce your overall juice, which is extremely important.

Then again. with you being more of an early line player, you really should have BM in your lineup already, shouldn't you?

The main reason I don't already have BM as one of my books is b/c I had a bad experience with cris a few years ago that left a sour taste in my mouth. Was more of a c/s thing but it made me stay away from them as I didn't want to be with a book where I didn't feel 100% comfortable with their service. The reason I am reconsidering them is b/c we are in different times now and I have heard from guys I trust that they are better than they used to be, so that is why I am thinking about giving them another shot next year.

4-1 ..... Saturday
23-6-1 .... YTD

Before I recap tonight's games, I want to take a minute to thank everyone that made this the best 1-AA discussion of the year. Look back though all the posts, and see all the valuable information we all contributed.

Yes, we did miss the easy money on New Hampshire, but Santos was a game time decision. Sure we missed some others, but look at the games we laid off. To me, I think that is more important. Not making a bad play, on a team like Wofford of the Citadel, is more valuable than forcing a play on an underachieving team like Montana, who was laying 30+. Yes they covered with ease, but in lieu of 4 consecutive lackluster weeks, how did we know they'd come though?

Once again fellas, I just wanted to say thanks, and lets keep this up.

4-1 ..... Saturday
23-6-1 .... YTD

Before I recap tonight's games, I want to take a minute to thank everyone that made this the best 1-AA discussion of the year. Look back though all the posts, and see all the valuable information we all contributed.

Yes, we did miss the easy money on New Hampshire, but Santos was a game time decision. Sure we missed some others, but look at the games we laid off. To me, I think that is more important. Not making a bad play, on a team like Wofford of the Citadel, is more valuable than forcing a play on an underachieving team like Montana, who was laying 30+. Yes they covered with ease, but in lieu of 4 consecutive lackluster weeks, how did we know they'd come though?

Once again fellas, I just wanted to say thanks, and lets keep this up.

Great job with the winners as usual bro. Appreciate all the insight and value you add to this forum, as your thread is a perfect example of what makes this forum so great, so thank you.

Week 8 Recap.... 4-1

Georgia Southern +20 .. W ...38-35 SU... Wow is all I have to say. A 20 point dog winning SU. I mean I was questioning the line at 14, but at 20 I had to bite. I knew GaS could pull off the upset, but I didn't really expect it. Looking at the box score, nothing really fishy about the game. GaS did return an interception for a TD, but that was about all. Only 1 other TO for America's team, compared to 0 for GaS. GaS also won the TOP battle, like I said, so I'm happy the way this one turned out.

PC +10 - W... 41-34 OT SU..... I'm feeling really, really, really, bad for the Alma Matter. PC turned the ball over 7 times, yet still won the game??!!!??!!! Coastal was up 24-0 at one point, but 27 unanswered PC points, gave them the lead. Then, I managed to catch the last few min of the game on the radio as I drove home from work, and it was intense. PC took a 34-31 lead, with 1:20 left, then Coastal took it down the field, to send it into OT with 16 sec left, at 34's. The rest is history.

Holy Cross -5 -W... 59-10..... Won't waste my time going over a 44 point cover. Good look to Bull on this one.

Central Arkansas -5 - L 37-33.... Lost this one by a point. Don't know much about it, as no box score or recap is available. CA was trailing 14-16 at the half, I do know.

North Dakota State +1.. W 27-21 SU... - Not quite the 7 point victory I called for, but 6 is close. Not much else to say about this game, as we were all over it. I just hope none of four friends around here, layed the 7-7.5 that was out there.

Once again guys, thanks for the talk this week, and lets keep it going.

:cheers:

Great job with the winners as usual bro. Appreciate all the insight and value you add to this forum, as your thread is a perfect example of what makes this forum so great, so thank you.

I love that the thread doesn't get lost amongst 1000's of 100* LOCKS.

Back