Week 7

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
NCAA Record: 14-4

Spun my fucking wheels for the second straight week. I felt really good about my plays and I should have gone 3-1, but CHOKE-lahoma State provided me with my worst beat of the season. That was a killer. But fuck it.

Oregon State +10.5
Wasn't gonna post it until later in the week when I could write it up, but the line is dropping so I'll post now. I played this yesterday at Greek, they had 10.5 while Pinny was still at 10 so I had to take it earlier than I usually place my bets. I'll have more throughout the week, but not a good spot for UW at all.

As always, I am open to recommendations on this card from all you guys.

I like it. Not sure what the hell has been going on with Oregon St but they are ready for a breakout. Amazing the low point totals they have been putting up.

Situational spot...looks solid...gl bro

Jump warned me you were on this. I watched the whole usc game and udub played them heads up. They have improved a lot. DD is a lot though, g luck

ABCS,

You think UW was impressive here or USC was lackluster? It seemed like they weren't really involved in this game.. like they went through the motions. If they got blown out as expected don't you think this line would be more like -6?

I think Ore St. defense has vastly improved since their Boise St. game. I do however think that they need to be able to score some points to cover here.

Like it Killa, everyone is on UW's nuts after playing USC close in the Colisseum. This is a great spot for the Beavers.

Only concern is Riley's record as an away dog; that is offset somewhat by Willingham's underdog mentality and poor record as a favorite (dating to his Stanford days).

GL.

Thanks guys. Adding.......

LSU -14 1H (-105 @ Greek)

LSU -26 (-110 @ Pinny)

Inspekdah said:
ABCS,

You think UW was impressive here or USC was lackluster? It seemed like they weren't really involved in this game.. like they went through the motions. If they got blown out as expected don't you think this line would be more like -6?

I think Ore St. defense has vastly improved since their Boise St. game. I do however think that they need to be able to score some points to cover here.

Well Jarret and Smith were out for most of the second half. But that qb from udub is a talent :shake: Not sure whats up with the trojans but i miss the 40 point wins

The man, the myth, the LEGEND! Like the plays man (thanks for pointing me towards this site by the way!). We are moving from the ACC to picking 2 great games from the PAC10 + SEC. Variety is the spice of life I once heard!

PAC10 first - While this season ATS records initially worry me for these 2, Oregon ST has historically kept this series close when traveling to WASH. Both QB's have thrown 3 picks on the season and have other comparative stats. Both teams have been involved in low scoring (in college terms) affairs this season so I agree with you in that this will be a tighter ball game than Vegas thinks

SEC - The simple handicapper might say, "well look at comparative opponents this season?" Both teams were beat by Florida by almost the same margin. Both these bets have me a little wary. The QB stats are comparable and Kentucky seems to be able to hang with the generous lines Vegas has given so far this season. IMO, SEC is a little overrated.

My play, tail you on Oreg ST (buy hook) -10

Good luck bud

Thanks texan, great to see u here man

Adding.......

Teaser: BC+9/Auburn +8

Now I go for the middle.....

Florida -1.5

Saturday Card
Oregon St. +10.5
LSU -14 (1H)
LSU -26
Florida -1.5
Teaser: BC +9 (W) & Auburn +8

GLTA this weekend, back to my fun 12-page research paper...

LSU -14 (1H), WIN

OSU +10.5, WIN
2 down, 3 to goooooo............. :drinking:

4-1 for the day, thanks to getting fucked by the zebras in Auburn.

YTD: 18-5

Nice day bro, nice year to this point. Yeah, really good day for me too but the zebras in Auburn and Maryland stopped it rfrom being a great fucking day!!!

GL 2morrow bro!

:cheers:

Great Job, Killa!!
dollars.gif

Back