Week 7 Writeups and Hopefully Feedback

Perfect point. Why did books open it at 3? Just stupid unlikd 99% of the world?
You could ask why the line at Rutgers was so low. Or why Iowa was only -3 at Maryland. Or why Iowa was favored over Penn State. The oddsmakers' power ratings are screwed up.

You could ask why the line at Rutgers was so low. Or why Iowa was only -3 at Maryland. Or why Iowa was favored over Penn State. The oddsmakers' power ratings are screwed up.
I hope my limited experience in PR are better I guess

Week ends up 6-6. Liberty lost outright! Wow. That proves anything can happen in college football.
Still have no idea what happened there as my Liberty TT Over never had a shot either...Guess on the bright side, it may make the South Alabama line against ULM slightly lighter in Week 8...

How did Miami score 42 points? Van Dyke completed just 20 passes, was 44% and threw 3 picks....How bad was the UNC D? Good lord
NC up 28-10 in 1H but end up getting out gained 421 (5.8) to 382 (5.1). NC ran 47 rushing plays and seemed content to keep it on the ground. Howell had 17 rushing attempts and only 26 passes 5.9 ypa and despite being the recipients of 3 TO NC couldn't put them away. Knighton had a very nice game for Miami w 92 yards rushing and another 73 receiving and 3TDs. NC didn't really try to stretch the field very much in this one.

Can’t remember the last time I was this frustrated after a win as that game just left me shaking my head but at least we got the W
Heels are dead to me from a gambling perspective. Best of luck to them but I’m done. When I bet on them it’s the Sam Howell QB draw show and when I bet against them they do what they did to Virginia.

Back