Week 7 What Are We Learning

The situation is not good in NO. The frustration is boiling to the point that Derek Carr can’t control his emotions. First he gave it to Kamara, then he gave it to Olave. All captured on TNF. Damage control time.

The situation is not good in NO. The frustration is boiling to the point that Derek Carr can’t control his emotions. First he gave it to Kamara, then he gave it to Olave. All captured on TNF. Damage control time.
Pete has to be the guy to fall on the sword

As we go to HT in Philly...

Two teams were humbled today by superior opponents.

Detroit
Miami

Detroit hasn't played a team that fast this season. They also seemed unprepared and not too emotional out there.

Listen, they were due for a game like that. This only helps them down the line.

But, running QBs still kill this team.

Miami came in with a terrible gameplan on offense. Philly is toying with them. More than anything though, Miami is getting destroyed on both lines.

We have all slammed the Chargers last couple head coaches - and for good reason - but at some point the players have to take some of the blame. Take away the Minny game and Herbert has been pedestrian at best this season.

We have all slammed the Chargers last couple head coaches - and for good reason - but at some point the players have to take some of the blame. Take away the Minny game and Herbert has been pedestrian at best this season.
Most definitely.

But, the gameplan and play calling is not good. Ever.

Buffalo unfortunately doing Buffalo things. I think I need to move off them for my Superbowl prediction. They’re just too inconsistent.

Speaking of Superbowl predictions, I’ll have to check who, but I know someone has been saying Baltimore for awhile… nice pick.

Refs definitely fucked Indy at the end of that game. That was almost comical.

And… when will teams learn that they might want to cover Kelce. It’s so ridiculous how open he constantly is.

Didn't realize she's obnoxious nor in the media

Kelce is more media than Taylor ffs
The whole Taylor and Kelce thing is so obnoxious. And so I just meant that if we want to talk about obnoxious things, we already do that in the sports media thread, because sports media is obnoxious.

The whole Taylor and Kelce thing is so obnoxious. And so I just meant that if we want to talk about obnoxious things, we already do that in the sports media thread, because sports media is obnoxious.
Not her fault, she's doing it the right way

Pretty impressive honestly

Additionally, I think there’s something wrong with Hurts that they are hiding. When he runs he does not look right. Looks like he’s running at 70%… hamstring?

The reason I didn't include that, he might get unseated.

Definitely something to keep in mind though.

The other key part is a dynamic backfield.
It’s gotta be a real kick in the dick to Fields. First home win in 13 months is that right?

I’m starting the white boy next week if I’m coach.
And I was hoping for a Fields breakout year

The reason I didn't include that, he might get unseated.

Definitely something to keep in mind though.

The other key part is a dynamic backfield.
Foreman ran great for being inactive and they had another backup with him. Super interested in next game

It’s gotta be a real kick in the dick to Fields. First home win in 13 months is that right?

Yeah, I thought he would have a real nice year TBH

Think Caleb said Chicago was one of five teams he'd leave school for

Tank should be upcoming

The influence of gambling is now really starting to make an impact, took a few years since it was legalized in the US back in 2018 but it's definitely felt now.

Some of the refereeing this week was questionable at best.

Even props aren't safe.

Tangled web right here, only gonna get worse...

The influence of gambling is now really starting to make an impact, took a few years since it was legalized in the US back in 2018 but it's definitely felt now.

Even props aren't safe.

FB_IMG_1698070051497.jpg

Even props aren't safe.

Posting the above for fun.

I definitely noticed the one way calls though, albeit many were Miami being dumb dicks.

NFL makes millions with a shit-ton coming from gambling.

They need every ref to be a full time employee of the league, right now every single ref is a part time employee.

Only way for the league to keep it's integrity going forward.

They need to lock shit down with the current gambling surge or it's gonna be messy as hell...

NFL makes millions with a shit-ton coming from gambling.

They need every ref to be a full time employee of the league, right now every single ref is a part time employee.

Only way for the league to keep it's integrity going forward.

They need to lock shit down with the current gambling surge or it's gonna be messy as hell...
I've said this for a decade on here.

With the money the NFL makes, it's wild to me these guys aren't full time.

FanDuel apparently had some promo advertised for a bunch of guys scoring parlay and he was in it.

Even props aren't safe.

I think some refs may have bet Browns ML…

I think DK refunded Bijan props with free play credit. I had a Bijan TD in a parlay and saw the free play available the next day.

The challenge rules need to be tweaked. It's not fair to tie challenges solely to the availability of a timeout to burn. McVay took a hit on Sunday when he wanted to challenge Pickett's QB sneak that happened with 2:05 left in the game but because he was out of timeouts he couldn't. The Rams had used their timeouts on the earlier downs in the series in hopes of giving Stafford a full 2 minutes to drive for the tying touchdown.

The rule should amended to say that when a team has no timeouts left, they can still use their allotted challenges, but a failure will result in a delay of game penalty.

You grant teams challenges at the start of the game. They shouldn't be taken away due to a technicality unrelated to the challenge concept itself. It's somewhat similar to the "4rh timeout" concept that the league uses for injuries.

Back