Week 7 Underdog Contest Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you missing Windy City?

We have you down for Rutgers and Syracuse last week. Those were the only picks submitted for the week.

Utah wasn't on your list as of Saturday night(when the games concluded).

A friendly reminder...

When you add or change picks, please quote your previous post...

That makes things easier for us.

Yes, you can edit your post but we may miss that. We always check edited posts for timestamps and raw versions so no PAST POSTING please (insert @RetroVK angry fist).

What are you missing Windy City?

We have you down for Rutgers and Syracuse last week. Those were the only picks submitted for the week.

Utah wasn't on your list as of Saturday night(when the games concluded).
Utah was in their from the get go brother. Ask prov1 and whoever likes my post. Truth! So what I’m missing is the points for Utah.

Utah was in their from the get go brother. Ask prov1 and whoever likes my post. Truth! So what I’m missing is the points for Utah.
We credited you with the win.

As you can see in this screenshot... There was two picks and that's it...

The next two edits were on Tuesday, 3 days after the game ...

Again, we gave you the win but just showing you how it was posted.

View attachment 59305

We're not trying to stir anything up, we had a few people editing their posts.

That's why we ask to quote for now on with additions or changed picks.

Standings will be up early this week.

Dude. The only thing I edited on Tuesday was the point value because I just put the name of the teams . I wouldn’t deliberately never edit after the fact. EapeciLly over a contest I’m 800 points behind in. It was merely the principle of record keeping. thank u for remedying the issue WCW

Keep it simple

Never edit a post, it's a pretty simple concept to quote the original one and make a new post

Why would you go in on a Tuesday and edit numbers that everyone already knows?

If you put the names of the teams w/o the odds, it's pretty easy to figure out. If you edit, then it becomes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back