Week 7 RAS/tout/service/Walters release in-game...

interesting sidebar, the M Hotel just went to 45 on game 202 Hawaii total. The entire rest of the world is 47 or higher. A mover just bet UNDER at one of the places I monitor, so it's probably billy

199 Culo State -2 is billy also i think. Sure hope he fucking around with it being that Reno is my side, but I'm afraid it's real

suspected mover on 150 Memphis UNDER. Not sure who it was. Another guy in the same package just went OV 49 in the same game, so there could be something fishy going on.

The Right Angle subscribers are gonna have a hard time trying to win this week considering they bet into second and/or third numbers on games 122, 152 and 184. Considering that's almost half of their plays, I would be frustrated for sure. Them guys might want to re-think their release time next week so others don't beat them in. I think they call it quits after next weekend. I'll be working on and off on other stuff throughout the day, and will post in here later when I see any other notable movement. Movers likely will be on lunch break soon and clock back in prolly about 5:30 EDT, but I've been wrong about that before. We'll see...

So it seems everyone thinks Ball State is the correct side here now - ugh I wish I would have waited a little bit before I made my WMU bet earlier in the week. Rookie mistake!

Wave runner group on 183 under. Shop movers running up and down intercoastal mess off tonybats sling makers ev down.

Movers out this morning, updating now as I just got out of the gym. Sore as hell but feels great when you're done and kicks the shit out of a sedentary lifestyle. Just watched Costa Rica/Oman highlights, had Oman +1/2 and they lost 4-3. Tough beat, they hit the woodwork 3 times and CR got two cheap goals on Omani defensive breakdowns (is that a word, Omani?) The total was 2, Navas and Campbell were on the bench and I didn't bet it, i feel like a fool.

Anyway, in chronological order.

Billy's guys were trying take 17 with 105 Wazzou, lots of them were betting small overnight and a few even bought to +17 -120 since one of the places i was looking at was using 16.5, so the game was always a cinch to crash.

Movers out on Florida taking all of the + anything game 162.

They really mauled 198 Tulane UNDER. First guy I see went UN 45, now the game is 42 or less. Same thing with 202 Hawaii UN. He went un 46 and it's 43 now. Only one man can make that happen, my friends.

Someone tried to phoney 168 Ariz it seems, but 167 USC is the side, at -2.5 for sure. One of the movers even laid 3 so i suspect it will go up from the current level unless the arizona move was legit from a different group.

Game 107 SD State OVER and 1h seems billy.

More totals from billy's movers:
127 Duke OV 57.5
143 WV OV 75
146 Kansas UN 50.5

140 Iowa UN 56
148 Baylor UN 67
150 Memphis State UN 50
158 Troy State UN 63.5

Now some billy sides:

127 Cal -3.5 and 4
191 East Carolina -16 and 16.5

Someone bet on 190 Utags -7 as well but not sure if it's real.

198 Tulane -3 for me big. Movers going out on it now, I am down and the game will go up. Posting in here, will update in my thread later.

Tonybats well respected along intercoastal shores Rex. Had downturn shakers mixed with scrapers on wave runner conglomerate

Waverunner crew Rex. Lot of codes go into place with them with sources on shores off kilter from offshore.

element, correct,

movers back on the clock

394 Mishitgan PICK is them
118 Army

not sure who, perhaps billy but definitely movers on it so it's sharp. now that i look closer, it's almost assuredly his totals.

118 Army UNDER
132 NC State UNDER
137 Miami O OVER
179 Idaho OV
181 Arky St OV

three others hit by a suspect a few mins ago
141 BG OVER
165 Oregon OVER
170 CalUN

those were all hit earlier, so this is a guy who gets sharp sides but is willing to take secondary (or worse) numbers.

Should be up to speed for now

some buyback finally on 121 Middle Tenny OV at 69.5

mvoers now out on 138 Akron, it looks like maybe billy. I'll be interested in Miami if i can take 3 scores.

very short on time, but i do have a bit of helpthis morning so i can take a brief break here and there to report back.

Walters on the clock, so if you see extreme movements from here on out, it's likely him.

Suspect accounts on Arkansas State and Arizona side. I expect Zona to close 1 ish. If you like USC, wait it out.

Totals he's out on:

112 UN
125 OV
129 OV

All on the move

Oregon's starting left tackle will be back today against UCLA.

Major + effect on Oregon, who couldn't protect Mariota against Zona last week.

Sharps on Oregon -2?

Back