Week 7 Props

I don't see lines yet for the game but I'm interested in a Drew Lock UNDER passing yards. Weather related bet but need to see a line.

I was looking at a couple this morning including Julio over 81.5 -105 rec ydg (BM), Ridley over 77.5 -111 rec ydg (BM) with the thought that Detroit secondary in trouble with Trufant out. Also think Diggs rec ydg over 78.5 is worth a look considering Knox, Brown out and Jets secondary problems.

214.5 +107 at BM
Thanks Timh. My book just came with U219.5 but -130 juice. I'm gonna throw a small bet on it. Only thing that concerns me is the Chiefs usually get up on opponents and force them to throw but I'm hoping the weather keeps these teams grounded.

Thanks Timh. My book just came with U219.5 but -130 juice. I'm gonna throw a small bet on it. Only thing that concerns me is the Chiefs usually get up on opponents and force them to throw but I'm hoping the weather keeps these teams grounded.
Another thing I've noticed is teams are playing the double high safeties vs. KC, trying to take away T. Hill deep ball and respecting his blazing speed. This has led to more Helaire rushing attempts and with shit weather today that could be good in terms of more rushing and fewer offensive plays overall.

Back