Week 7 NFL Discussion

Favorite play right now is the colts TT over. Luck was a bit shaky last week with high throws but I attribute that to him being out for so long. He still managed to put up great numbers. Gore is playing really well and the saints are giving up 6+ Yards per rush.... The colts should not have any trouble scoring 4 TDs especially after they have been the laughing stock of the sports world this week

will most likely be fading the lions and KC because they're going to London after this week.... (Not that you really need more reasons to fade these two teams)... The players/coaches spend a lot of time prepping for the trip and everything that goes along with it....

Lotta peeps on the Jets.

Numbers agree but the Pats may just upset a lot of folks as they tend to do when you doubt them.

Interesting scheduling for Tenny playing the 4th of 4 straight home games today. They are 0-3 SU so far (2-1 or 1-2 ATS depending on when you bet the Buf game). Very competitive in the first two games, not so much in the 3rd.

@Tat2edPharaoh: @BetTheGreek teams playing the week before London are now 6-18 ATS, Buffalo and Jacksonville both failed to cover

KC is in a tough position because they really can't be looking ahead to London after their start to the season and losing Charles. But messing up athletes routines is not something that ever helps them perform at the same level.

Lotta peeps on the Jets.

Numbers agree but the Pats may just upset a lot of folks as they tend to do when you doubt them.

Kinda my thoughts as well. Wouldn't have touched the opener at 10 but 5D threw a -7 +$ out there. Gotta hit that.

Witten Over 5.5 receptions +105

Witten Over 52.5 yards rec -105

the giants suck vs tight ends and I'm guessing Cassel relies on witten a lot today.

Liking the Eagles tonight. Don't think the panthers wins have been anything special and the Eagles are on the rise.

The ravens traveled back home to Baltimore after losing to the 49ers and then traveled to Arizona late this week

brutal opening schedule

I think carson Palmer has a really big game tonight on primetime. I just can't see this game being very close. The cardinals defense admitted they let up a bit when Landry Jones came in last week (expected). They won't be taking the Ravens for granted. Even though the Ravens have lost close games (all have been less than 7 points) I don't think they have faced an offense/defense combo as good as this cardinals team. Gotta figure out how to attack this.

Won't be investing tonight myself but the numbers say the Blackbirds are due.

Fact they're getting 10 concerns me enough to stay away.

Will be back next week with a vengeance ;)

Surprised emkee. Isn't this a circadian rhythm play for you?

Locked in

Cardinals -10 +105
Ravens/Cardinals Over 50 -110
Cardinals TT over 30 -120

42-17

Circadian Rhythm like all other 'situations' has taken a turn for the worse.

Will look to play them after Week 10, when there is more wear and tear.

NBA also starting tomorrow, bankroll better spent on that.

Back