Week 7 ML Dogs

I just don’t know how sMu overcomes the loss of Roberson? They have some other solid guys but none are the game changing beast on the outside nobody can stop. Think his loss really hurts. Tulane +7 for me

North Texas has lost 7 straight away games. Just full disclosure for those of us who might be walking into that one.

NT's 4th leading receiver is out today and RB Adaway (opened ssn with back-to-back 100y games) is said to be questionable, but I expect him to be doubtful really. Like I said earlier, NT has competent RB in Torrey and Siggers.

On a positive note, NT has had 4 LBs who are either starters or key reserves miss atleast one game a piece (KD and another Davis were top two tklers '19 plus Wood and Nixon). All are expected ready for today. Need to corral and harass O'Hara.

Here is to hoping we see O'Hara continues to force passes and throwing into double coverage.

For someone who has watched mtsu far too much I gotta say I think o’hera has been improving every week.

UTSA S Rashad Wisdom will miss the first half due to targeting (has missed a half due to targeting 2 of last 3 games).

As for Jaylon Hayes:

Defensive tackle Jaylon Haynes is “day to day” after missing the past two games with an undisclosed injury, Traylor said. Haynes left UTSA’s game Sept. 25 against Middle Tennessee and did not return.

Haynes sat out UTSA’s games against UAB on Oct. 3 and against BYU on Saturday, and defensive coordinator Tyrone Nix said last week that Haynes decided undergoing surgery was “best for him in the long run.

Haynes is considered UTSA’s top option on the defensive line, leading the team with three sacks despite missing two games.

“He’s looking better,” Traylor said. “We hope this weekend. We hope.”

Here is another quote, from Tyronne Nix, UTSA DC, I like it "rake your own leaves". As for facing Army, hopefully those leafs aren't falling down faster than you can rake them:

Nix’s mantra this week is “Rake your own leaves,” an instruction to each defensive player to find and fulfill his assignment.

“If every player will rake their leaves, we’ll have a pretty yard by the end of the game,” Nix said. “But it’s going to take 11 guys committed on each individual play of putting their eyes in the right place and doing their individual job on that particular call.”

Army been steaming. UTSA now +9, ML only modest movement, was up to 268 came back down to 240

Texas State 50 to win 75
North Texas 50 to win 85

Waiting for odds to keep improving on UTSA

Edit - add UTSA 50 to win 135

Last edited:

Good read. I'm pretty happy with that result, but where the hell did that LV D come from and where the hell did the ND go? Some things in this sport are just explainable.

North Texas saved my sinking pile of shit ML plays from going winless, even at 1-2 lost money. I think I am giving up on ML plays honestly except for a rare exception. I up the ATS amount to cover the ML amount in case an ATS cover and ML loss, but more times than not I lose the ATS and the ML and end up losing 2units on a game I should've just had 1unit on.

Back