more Walters totals

115 Boise OV 48
159 Bama OV 52.5
162 LSU UN 47.5
164 Minny UN 49.5
196 Culorado UN 69
205 Owe Miss OV 68.5
214 Wash UN 61

I should put an asterisk on that last post. Those totals were bet by three different movers (both of which moved Billy's stuff earlier) but not the other guys. There's a chance (a pretty good one actually, judging by them taking a secondary or tertiary number on 115 OV and 205 OV after Right Angler) that it's someone else. But rest assured if it's not Walters, it's still very sharp.

Walters on Fla +7.5 flat for sure... not sure what happened with the early move but seems like to answer the earlier question that i guess anything moving it up to 9 was BS and thedog is right....

Considering Fla QB is out and DB tried to kill his girlfriend, might be some sort of fuckery tonight (920 pm, right before Niffel half?)

Who knows

2H Saints +4.5 -105 med to big 2.5u i have, no time to post in Niffel forum, i'll do it with my picks there sunday i guess. Only have 2 leans so far and no bets :/

Not sure. At the M in Vegas, they are using 38.5, while everyone offshore is at 37.5. That tells me it's someone out in the desert, but I can't be sure.

First move this morning is another tout guy going UNDER 48.5 in game 164 Minny.

And whaddya know, the second one is on 136 Clempson UNDER 37.5, same tout guy on it.

more Walters totals

115 Boise OV 48
159 Bama OV 52.5
162 LSU UN 47.5
164 Minny UN 49.5
196 Culorado UN 69
205 Owe Miss OV 68.5
214 Wash UN 61

This is a great total. Should close 55-56 when all said and done. It's my favorite total of the season.

The same guy who bet the first two totals is also on 169 Pitt +3.5

Walters-type movers i believe are out on 201 U of L and any of the remaining 7.5's there will be gone.

Rex, been checking out your posts for a few years and just wanted to let you know how much your time and info are appreciated bro :cheers3:. Born and raised in NYC, but have been living in the DR for 10 years, if you ever find yourself down here I got ya covered.

All 4 games tonight moving like the stock market... Billy crushed Cin line... Is that him on Hou, Ut St or Fresno?

nbafan - i can't ever positively know it especially when he's betting on Wednesdays. But this is the first week that there was little to no bullshit with him once the markets got settled. He sent in all of the known goons and had them attack everyone offshore. Before this week I could honestly answer you that I wasn't sure on some of his games, especially when he would manipulate it so good that the game would close very close to what it opened.

Yesterday it was comical; by the time i would be chatting the betonline guy, a screen guy at a shop that i won't name out of respect to him wanting everything about his life to be private, and two others off the screen... we were all getting hit at the same time. It got to the point that there was no need to chat. By the time you would try to move the line, the screen was blacking out. It was easily his most coordinated effort of the season.

Tonight's games i told you billy on dog in top game.

Next game there is tons of money on houston but it's all sucker, the bet count is like 9-to-1 or something stupid like that; money not much better. All the sharp is on UNDER there, line has dropped a full touchdown since it opened Monday.

Boise game bet count is about 7-to-2 on them and the line is still a bit lower, money wise it looks like Boise about 3-to-1 so prolly some sharper action on Utags. Total up 3-4 pts on this with Right Angle and BW on OVER. Would NOT be surprised if this drops later and if it does, it's almost certainly billy. Game would be 53 or so if he were 100 percent on the OVER. Instead it's 51 or less.

UNLV was Right Angle. The total got bet down a touchdown; tout guy here is on both sides of it, so who knows what it will do from here. Monitor the close on your own from here on out; i'm going out for cocktails shortly and to watch the baseball and first half of the football games. Will post in my own thread if i have a play or a halftime play.

Current lines as of 5:45 pm EDT:

112 BYU 4 or 4.5 and 67.5 or 68
113 Houston 20 or 20.5 and 57.5 or 58
115 Boise 7.5 and 51
117 UNLV 4.5 or 5 and 49 and 49.5 (notably, 50.5 at the M)...

:shake:

Rex, who comes up with the high school football lines they put up? Yesterday they were way off. The Western PA game they lined, the +160 dog won SU, and dominated. The local game here in DC the +625 dog won outright. It seems whomever is coming up with these lines doesn't have a clue.

Where are you betting them?

In Indiana and Kentucky, the HS lines are fairly sharp. Of course, there are (and have been) power ratings on those teams for many years. Sagarin's original numbers were on Indiana HS FB teams. He still does them.

Other big moves from last night until now:

123 Buff OV was Billy, though surprising he betting at such a bad level after RAS took it out. Guess the opener was bad to begin with.

152 UMass UNDER also him

192 Wazzou UN also him against Right Angler

Another one of those snake-type movers came in overnight.... these could also be billy but not sure as no one else hit them. He just bet Toledo 120 -28 about 10 mins ago as well for his first play today.

119 OV
122 UN
125 OV (against that guy lmao)
134 UN
138 UN
162 UN
165 OV
169 OV
212 UN

138 UN 55.5 very sharp money around midnight; look at current number.

Billy's shame knows no bounds. He moved two sides after 1 am last night EDT

191 Ore St +7.5 and 126 Fla Atl +4 are his guys. I think Marshall seriously must have AIDS. The whole team. Or SARS. or Bird Flu. Something, they way they are betting against them at this price.

I'm buried for the rest of the day so hope these helped as always and GL.

And to Dr. H, go fly a kite.

suspected movers of his bet on that side overnight, i wasn't sure but it seems to be him.

he also beegees 198 and troy state 180 -10. maybe we can both win; i took 13 there.

169 OV also him just now

Tide was a bit fortunate today, have had more time than usual to be in the forum. Hope it is helping people get the numbers, although it wouldn't bother me if Dr. H got a bad number or two for his shit comment earlier.

138 Cuse/Va billy is ON UN 53 and better there for another bite.

he's also on 198 Beegees UN 65 and better for the second time.

Right now he's out on 159 Bama as well, game gonna go to 4.5 or so

191 OVER is billy, looks like he's on Right Angler's side but juked everyone earlier. Order was for 61 or better from what i gathered.

I think I speak for more than just myself,but I can't say thank you enough for showing us the inner workings of a NCAA football Saturday. While I'm sure it's not as glamorous as we might think,checking in with CTG and giving your behind the counter notes is much appreciated. If you ever decide to write a book,let us know.

watching 9 games, will get walters caught up. In chronological order:

122 more UNDER, 46 and better

144 UNC UNDER 54 and better - though one of his movers curiously bet that game OVER after the move three times. Not sure what the deal is. Maybe he misunderstood the order? lmao

186 Monrow UNDER 50 and better

thanks for that, appreciate it.

I have an abundance of help today and thought if i could at least share then i would today. To be fair, that shit comment from Dr. H motivated me to keep everyone informed for a day.

I doubt i'll be able to do it again with my current responsibilities but a one shot deal with the way things are set up today was always gonna be do-able.

I think I speak for more than just myself,but I can't say thank you enough for showing us the inner workings of a NCAA football Saturday. While I'm sure it's not as glamorous as we might think,checking in with CTG and giving your behind the counter notes is much appreciated. If you ever decide to write a book,let us know.

I'll just quote this

Had a winning day partially due to this thread. Not a small part either. It's what I love about cfb. So much room for $$. NFL is great but just can't match cfb in this kinda shit

Back